Author Topic: Touhoumon Red : Momiji,Reisen and Meiling aren't evolving?  (Read 6111 times)

Touhoumon Red : Momiji,Reisen and Meiling aren't evolving?
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
The subject it fairly self explanitoy. I think I need a certain item to evolve them (they're all Lvl 40+).
Any idea what it might be?
Or is there a special process I have to go through?
<Insert Signature With Attempted Deep Meaning>

Nyyl

• 弾幕に頭脳?馬鹿じゃないのか?
  • 弾幕はパワーだよ
Re: Touhoumon Red : Momiji,Reisen and Meiling aren't evolving?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »
Do you know exactly what version you're playing? If it's v1.8, this has all the evolution info you need. If you evolved them by level already, you can't evolve them any further. They can be evolved differently from their chibi forms with stones.
Also, I'm pretty sure this should be in Help Me Eirin :P

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 04:42:14 AM »
I'm playing 1.53 (English)
I couldn't find a  Help Me Eirin file anywhere.
Is that part of a forum? (I doubt it)

Anyways, I googled it and found  need a Sun Stone or something like that, but I don't know where to get one.
One website said Seafoam islands exclusively, another said Island 2, and a 3rd said some store sells them.

Matsuri

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 04:47:37 AM »
I couldn't find a  Help Me Eirin file anywhere.

What Nyyl meant was that you posted this thread in the wrong forum. Moving it now.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:41:07 AM »
OH, I misread it.
My bad. Lack of coffee.

[matsuri]No worries. :3[/matsuri]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:41:45 AM by Satori Komatsuri »

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 01:19:17 PM »
Nothin'.
Meh. I gave up on evolving those three (Aside from Reisen. Reisen is kickass) a while ago.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
For anybody who had/will have the same question:

You get Sun Stones later in the game, after beating the Touhou Leage 4; all the information you gave is correct, you can buy them on the 2nd Seafom Island at the shop.
The are only applicable at the normal (after Chibi, before Ex/Final) evolution level, at least its like this for Reisen, which evolves to Final Reisen (as opposed to EReisen through leveling up); the sprite is way cooler and she has a higher SpAttack...

All information given is for the Merry Version 1.5

Marisa Kirisame

• "So what if she's a girl, da ze?"
  • Marisa X Alice for life
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 06:18:45 AM »
I think I know what's going on in that repsect and it may have to do with how far you are.

They (Cirno included too) will not evolve unless you have acess to the National Touhoudex (or Ayanote depeneding which version you play). I had the same problem when I played it too.

On another note, the English patch for Touhoumon World Link is now aparently finished and it is pretty well done. =) I have noticed a couple of bugs but it's nothing major. It is rather fun traveling between the 3 different regions in that game. =D

[vic]Don't bump threads this old[/vic]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:55:34 AM by Kogasa Tatara »
"Ok I admit it. The endless night, corrupting the moon, hiding the human village and putting those funny little hats on statues; it's all Alice's fault. Now bitch, get out of the way!" -Marisa Kirisame from Touhou 8 Imperishable Night.