~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier

How can this ever be considered music?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Zengeku:

--- Quote from: Anathe on June 08, 2009, 02:45:06 PM ---It was okay, I think, could grow on me with further listenings. I thought the Ikaruga/DoDonPachi episode taught you that experience is subjective. :/

--- End quote ---

Now, i'm not gonna be flaming anyone here. I just heard this song and i was like, Holy Hell, poor Koishi.

Then i wanted to hear what people here thinks.

And about that thing about Ikaruga/DDP. I don't think that have anything to do with this remix of Koishi's theme. (The little bit of it that actually bore resemblence to the original.)

Lately i have realized that i'm extremely picky when it comes to games, but much more open-minded when it comes to music. It is of course subjective but as i said earlier: I'm not going to flame anyone for liking this remix, i just wanted to hear what people would think about it.

Cadmas:
Complete Trash. If you want my point of view; poor Koishi. :(
Might have sounded good w/o the vocals.

Moerin:
I think this thread proves that extreme metal is something of an acquired taste.  Especially the vocals.

Gpop:

--- Quote from: N.Theorist on June 08, 2009, 07:18:14 PM ---I think this thread proves that extreme metal is something of an acquired taste.  Especially the vocals.

--- End quote ---

Well Death Metal is starting to grow on me. Just listening to the drummer, I'm all O.O, I mean, it has to be very intense for him.

Although vocals from ANY death metal song will take quite a bit of time to get used to.

Although, like I said before, it sounds much better than most death metal songs I heard before (oh god Visions).

Alphanish:
Hmmm that was actually pretty good, they could have utilized their guitar a little more(well actually a lot more) but it wasn't too bad. Though it could have been more chaotic(i was kinda hoping it would be).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version