~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier
How can this ever be considered music?
<< < (2/6) > >>
Zengeku:

--- Quote from: Anathe on June 08, 2009, 02:45:06 PM ---It was okay, I think, could grow on me with further listenings. I thought the Ikaruga/DoDonPachi episode taught you that experience is subjective. :/

--- End quote ---

Now, i'm not gonna be flaming anyone here. I just heard this song and i was like, Holy Hell, poor Koishi.

Then i wanted to hear what people here thinks.

And about that thing about Ikaruga/DDP. I don't think that have anything to do with this remix of Koishi's theme. (The little bit of it that actually bore resemblence to the original.)

Lately i have realized that i'm extremely picky when it comes to games, but much more open-minded when it comes to music. It is of course subjective but as i said earlier: I'm not going to flame anyone for liking this remix, i just wanted to hear what people would think about it.
Cadmas:
Complete Trash. If you want my point of view; poor Koishi. :(
Might have sounded good w/o the vocals.
Moerin:
I think this thread proves that extreme metal is something of an acquired taste.  Especially the vocals.
Gpop:

--- Quote from: N.Theorist on June 08, 2009, 07:18:14 PM ---I think this thread proves that extreme metal is something of an acquired taste.  Especially the vocals.

--- End quote ---

Well Death Metal is starting to grow on me. Just listening to the drummer, I'm all O.O, I mean, it has to be very intense for him.

Although vocals from ANY death metal song will take quite a bit of time to get used to.

Although, like I said before, it sounds much better than most death metal songs I heard before (oh god Visions).
Alphanish:
Hmmm that was actually pretty good, they could have utilized their guitar a little more(well actually a lot more) but it wasn't too bad. Though it could have been more chaotic(i was kinda hoping it would be).
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version