~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier
[Intro/Social]Shanghai's Artist Coalition Headquarters(AKA Alice's Tea Cupboard)
<< < (45/46) > >>
KrackoCloud:
http://www.huiontablet.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/178x151/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/_/4/_4_3.jpg

This is from the Huion tablet website. I guess they know their target audience well.
DX7.EP:
Product page instead, fifth image. Quite the peculiar finding anyways!
Yakikaze:
Umm, hello there. *kinda new here*  :blush:
I just feel uncertain about posting in the music thread link at the front page (since I mainly arrange some music).
Maybe, I can put it here?
I've arranged IOSYS's Star River and Aya's theme song (which probably will be WIP forever... "OTL)
Mеа:

--- Quote from: Yakikaze on May 09, 2015, 06:21:05 AM ---I just feel uncertain about posting in the music thread link at the front page

--- End quote ---
Wait there's a general music thread? I was just thinking of asking about it here too. Not that there seems to be too big or little of a demand for a general 'post your music' thread, or maybe simply even adding it in the title of the general artwork thread, since people seem to be doing that already already. You know, just, can't see any fish in the pond but we should try casting out some bait and see how many gather anyway. I was looking through the really ancient threads here in AAA and was surprised to see some of the veterans posting lots of music threads back in their day. May be nice.
KrackoCloud:
Manga Studio is currently $15 until the 30th. Considering it's usually roughly $50, it might be worth a buy!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version