~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier
[Intro/Social]Shanghai's Artist Coalition Headquarters(AKA Alice's Tea Cupboard)
<< < (3/46) > >>
Solais:
All Artist+ doing a Touhou Doujin, that would be neat. Even selling it in Comiket. With Satsuki Rin as a main character.
Gappy:

--- Quote from: Neko-Yosei on March 08, 2010, 08:01:49 PM ---All Artist+ doing a Touhou Doujin, that would be neat. Even selling it in Comiket. With Satsuki Rin as a main character.

--- End quote ---

Sshhh, Moerin might hear y-...

O-oh, h-hi, Moerin~
Moerin:

Did someone say "Rin Satsuki"?  'Cause I think I heard someone say "Rin Satsuki", ufufu~
Alfred F. Jones:
Aww, man, Solais, look what you did. You broke the bloody seal. Do you have any idea how much of a hassle that was to put in the first place? >:<

And as thoroughly unrealistic as it is for all the Artists++ to make a compilation doujin, I must confess it is a neat idea.
Nine West:
Sometimes when I'm not satisfied by how something is portrayed by other artists or the world, I get the urge to make my own portrayal. Not as if I can always make a better one, but it's worth trying. If I do get it right (of course, this is hardly an objective point of view), the feeling of accomplishment is amazing. Other times, I draw for fun, simply because I like drawing. I'm a bit disappointed that my drawing habits are quite erratic, though. :/
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version