~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
<< < (162/163) > >>
Aya Reiko:
No Fujino (yet).  But got spooked by 5* Choco Caster and Waver (now NP2).  Also NP5'd Fran (1st 4* NP5) and got a new snake Assassin.
Kilgamayan:
Did a single 10-pull and got a 5* event CE and NP2 Li'l Wu, but no Fujino. Will probably throw some tickets at this banner when I am able.
commandercool:
Man, Valentines was such a stacked event. I did a pretty huge amount of grinding and I still missed a lot of rewards, and as much as I would have preferred not to I had to skip through the scenes on the last handful of gifts just to get it done on time. And running it back to back with another event is a lot of action. What are we, Magia Record? Not complaining necessarily mind you.
Suwako Moriya:

--- Quote from: Aya Reiko on February 18, 2020, 09:08:27 AM ---a new snake Assassin

--- End quote ---

It just now occurs to me that there are now multiple snake Assassins you will have to be more specific

(I dumped all of my tickets into the banner and got Fujino's 4* CE but not Fujino herself :( My F/GO run is officially not #blessed)
Aya Reiko:

--- Quote from: Suwako Moriya on February 18, 2020, 03:38:27 PM ---It just now occurs to me that there are now multiple snake Assassins you will have to be more specific

(I dumped all of my tickets into the banner and got Fujino's 4* CE but not Fujino herself :( My F/GO run is officially not #blessed)

--- End quote ---
Oops.  The one I just got is Chiyome.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version