Author Topic: [PAUSE SYSTEM TRANSLATION REQUEST] Touhou Mahoujou - BOSM ENG Ver.  (Read 14494 times)

HumanReploidJP

• The Scripter with Something of Common Sense
  • "Start the life of an idol! Let's get STAR~ted!"
    • HumanReploidJP's Youtube Channel
[PAUSE SYSTEM TRANSLATION REQUEST] Touhou Mahoujou - BOSM ENG Ver.
« on: September 12, 2017, 10:44:14 AM »
SANAE'S EXTRA DIALOGUE COMPLETE!
PAUSE SYSTEM TRANSLATION, HELP NEEDED!
Please Respond, thank you!

Update: Sanae's Extra has been translated due to the BOSM storywriter's script update!

And due to some undergoing progress, I'd better be off for college at school and study. But don't worry, I'll be back on Christmas Day until New Year... unless there's more school work to do. See you on Christmas until next year of January! ;)

btw, the Touhou Gaming Youtuber MegamanOmega posted a video that his companion said about what came up in the character select (https://youtu.be/j3AW21J5Lgg?t=195) (I'm sorry, Maceknight... my mistake, I have to "apologize" for making it mistaken with photoshopped three triangles behind the text. Hopefully I won't alternate it again ever.) due to my laziness because I don't know 'till I figured it out, the character selects + shottypes are in english, because I remodified the images from the outside (the image behind the text) with SAI and Photoshop for finishing touches (Goodbye, dark triforce; Hello, original remodification styles):

(blue screen at the bottom right, it's a notification (windows 10), ignore that thing)

Character select

Character Shot type in english

See for yourself (SPOILER WARNING!) (http://www.mediafire.com/file/uz0bntcp3xer23h/TouhouMahoujou-QuarterlyFinished%28Sanae%27s_Extra_Dialogue_Complete%29.rar/file)

Last Posted: September 12, 2017, 10:47:02 am

Since Kizune-Chao did not make it to make the game english-only, I decided to stand to the point where I found that the text images are quite suitable (DO NOT SPOIL YOURSELF) and dialogue scripts to translate in english.

So... I decided to help for Kizune-Chao in behalf for progressing the english translation, and uh... I know you guys helped for Kizune-Chao about a year or months ago. As part of it: I Volunteer as Assistance! For KIZUNE-CHAO!

If you didn't know or if you're new, The fanmade game "Book of Star Mythology" was developed by Maceknight/raichu in December 24, 2016. Kizune posted a topic where the progress for the english version will be made.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:29:56 PM by HumanReploidJP »
MiraikeiBudoukan (Futuristic Vineyard) Game Concepts (WIP)
(Non-Touhou, yet bullet-hell-Inspirable (Like JynX). Don't get serious.)

Kizune-Chao

• Overambitous Fandom-hopping otaku
  • Fandom-hopping Otaku
Re: [PROGRESS] Touhou Mahoujou - Book of Star Mythology English Version (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:17:55 AM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To be honest, I was having a very hard time using Uruwi's program to decompress that image file, which in and of itself was why progress came to a grinding halt. (This is what happens when one has next to no programming experience...:derp:)
At least, can you send a copy of the decompressed files? I'd really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:20:18 AM by Kizune-Chao »

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »
Managed to make that program to work (sort of) for me some time ago, so here are contents of archived directory "img" (with sub-folder structure): https://mega.nz/#!5M0XQTgB!Ha-j__ZyDfC5zQldVvDbW4aQi8VoqSirRSwbp1cm2Qw

Kizune-Chao

• Fandom-hopping Otaku
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 07:37:18 PM »
Managed to make that program to work (sort of) for me some time ago, so here are contents of archived directory "img" (with sub-folder structure): https://mega.nz/#!5M0XQTgB!Ha-j__ZyDfC5zQldVvDbW4aQi8VoqSirRSwbp1cm2Qw
DUDE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

...I'll get to it soon!

Kizune-Chao

• Fandom-hopping Otaku
Re: [SANAE'S EXTRA TRANSLATION REQUEST] Touhou Mahoujou - BOSM ENG Ver.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 10:31:18 PM »
SANAE'S EXTRA DIALOGUE TRANSLATION, HELP NEEDED!
Please Respond, thank you!

I regret that the dialogues for Reimu, Marisa, and Sanae have been translated and done that well (except for Sanae's extra).
Here it is, but the other translations are not yet finished: the endings and Sanae's Extra.

...HOLY SHIFTRY I COMPLETELY MISSED THAT!! Σ(゚Д゚;)
Seriously, I didn't even catch that until you mentioned it (nice catch, by the way)!

I was referring to the actual difficulty level select screen. All the difficulty level descriptions have been translated on Touhou Wiki...
...except the one for the extra stage.
ila_rendered

Weird.
EDIT: Did some digging earlier today.
叢雲級
不安の雲が空を覆っています。
The extra rank select(in green) roughly translates to:

'Cloud Mass Level'
'Clouds of anxiety cover the sky.'

If anyone has a better translation, let me know!  :D

Oh, to Kizune-Chao, here's the quarterly finished link to the quarterly posted translation: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tdyj1xx892vq2tz/TouhouMahoujou-QuarterFinished.rar

Make sure to check if it's okay, otherwise leave it to me if you have problems by sending screenshots, thank you.
Also, if you're working, make sure not to replace them on yours because it will seem only a tragedy for me.

Will do, when I have the time. Thanks!

Kizune-Chao

• Fandom-hopping Otaku
Re: [PAUSE SYSTEM TRANSLATION REQUEST] Touhou Mahoujou - BOSM ENG Ver.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 08:44:03 PM »
Pause System translations are good to go!

...I'll post the screenshots later.

ryannthierry1

• Fantasy Dweller
  • Team Magnitude Manipulators
    • Team Magnitude Manipulators' blog
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 03:56:48 PM »
Woah, so this will finally be released once and for all? I've been waiting to play this game since eternities :D
I hope it could release this month.
Can someone help me decide who's better - Sese or Sukune?
Also, take a look at my Marine Benefit English patch

HumanReploidJP

• The Scripter with Something of Common Sense
  • "Start the life of an idol! Let's get STAR~ted!"
    • HumanReploidJP's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 07:43:31 AM »
Sorry for the late coming because I have so much college work to do...

I didn't notice Kizune Chao's updates on his post until now, because I'm busy for college, and I'm sorry to say I can't do it because of the whole situation.
But don't worry, anyone who can help for the english version of Book of Star Mythology to be applied.

So thank you, anyone last 2 years for supporting, hope to contribute in applying the english version.
MiraikeiBudoukan (Futuristic Vineyard) Game Concepts (WIP)
(Non-Touhou, yet bullet-hell-Inspirable (Like JynX). Don't get serious.)