~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier

[Art] Custom Danmakufu Sprites + Graphics by Fulisha *TAKING ART COMMISSIONS*

<< < (3/6) > >>

Fulisha of Light:
So much to do, so little time these past few days~

In that time, I figured out how to make a tiny detailed leaf  ◕‿◕ for Momiji~

I also gave her unfocused shot similar to Youmu, just more arrow-like (thank you for the suggestion Delfigamer~)

gtbot:
Oooh, it's much easier to animate properly now :D

Now that I was able to take a proper look at the animation, it seems that her shield is constantly being raised in her movement animation loop; I would say to move the shield raising animation to the first four sprites, and then have it shuffle around in the last four sprites (the looping portion)

The leaf looks really nice! I can imagine it being used as an effect for her options (I can't see it as it being the option itself though)

I wonder what her bomb may be? Her biting attack from Double Spoiler? Or perhaps a large windy attack? Or maybe even a shield slam/counter sort of thing... hmm  :3

Fulisha of Light:
Still working on some stuff, but here's a little preview of something:
  :3

Referenced from Flandre's MUGEN sprite (those crystals took forever to do so hopefully they're consistent OTL).

Fulisha of Light:
(I hope I'm not breaking the rules or anything since I haven't posted in awhile  :ohdear: really sorry)

Had some issues with my files last month (as I keep everything on a USB) where I thought I lost everything due to some weird error, but I managed to find it all and put it on a new USB  :D unfortunately, I haven't gotten too much done, only some small things here and there.

Here's a quick WIP of that Flandre sprite I was working on~

I'm up for some critiques on it (in particular the wings; like if they're too big or off)

pasu:
lol, its alright if you're bumping your own thread (re: the not posting in a while)

Personally I think the sprite's fine, really cute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version