Author Topic: [Question] Replace official Touhou games music?  (Read 1697 times)

TS666

[Question] Replace official Touhou games music?
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
My second post, still learning of the forum, move it if I'm wrong.

This is my question, I was testing the program "TH BGM Changer" which allows me to change the TH games music, but I had some problems, specially in WAVs. I've used Audacity for croping some loopeable music and then exported in WAV (PCM) 16bits, then went to the BGM Changer, changing the music from the way I know (loading original DAT files and selecting the new WAVs for some songs, then press the lower button, I also checked the box near it), generating the new thbgm and th08 (yeah, I'm replacing Imperishable Night's music), once I replaced the original files (I created a backup of originals) and opened the game to test the music. All in the game worked well until the part when I hear the new music, it doesn't sound as I expected (the new themes are played in different speed than original MP3s themes that I edited, also they sounds different).
I think that I should use another specifications for WAV or something?, remember that I use Audacity.

So, that's my problem, I can't handle it, thanks a lot for your help :).
Ah yes, I'm using the version 2.02!.