~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier
Marisa Steals Everything
(1/1)
Tonepoet:

--- Quote from: Tenshi on July 16, 2009, 12:18:09 PM ---Do Smooth Criminal with Marisa stealing Alice's stuff but she got caught so she hit her

--- End quote ---

Uh, not sure that exact criteria would work. A smooth criminal doesn't get exactly caught afterall. I'll see what I can do though. Why the new topic for this response? Well, the thought of Marisa Stealing all of Alice's stuff has crossed my mind before. What better excuse to show off something I had already made? Hosted off site due to high resolution. I have a big screen and like to use it, so sue me. It's already scaled down to fit in one image. :P

Obligatory create.swf credit
Blackraptor:

--- Quote from: Tonepoet on July 17, 2009, 11:59:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tenshi on July 16, 2009, 12:18:09 PM ---Do Smooth Criminal with Marisa stealing Alice's stuff but she got caught so she hit her

--- End quote ---

Uh, not sure that exact criteria would work. A smooth criminal doesn't get exactly caught afterall. I'll see what I can do though. Why the new topic for this response? Well, the thought of Marisa Stealing all of Alice's stuff has crossed my mind before. What better excuse to show off something I had already made? Hosted off site due to high resolution. I have a big screen and like to use it, so sue me. It's already scaled down to fit in one image. :P

Obligatory create.swf credit

--- End quote ---

This is pretty plausible considering that Marisa DOES raid SDM's library on a regular basis. Alice's house would have been cake for her.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version