Author Topic: 2010 MLB Postseason  (Read 10919 times)

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
Re: 2010 MLB Postseason
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2010, 03:11:31 AM »
And the world just took a step back from the apocalypse.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2010, 03:16:57 AM »
o/
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2010, 03:23:21 AM »
What more can be said? The Yanks got outplayed through and through this time. Oh well. Congrats to them for getting as far as they did, considering their (relatively) horrendous pitching. And congrats to the Rangers for their first World Series appearance. I'm really curious to see how they handle themselves.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »
I hate the Yanks, so I'm glad they're out, but still grats to them to making it this far.

Now if Phillies can pull off a miracle... :ohdear:

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 03:53:22 AM »
The Giants win the pennant!
Spoiler:
The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!

Sorry, had to. Really close ending there. Count on the struggling Howard to give the Giants the win. :V

So the WS is Rangers vs. Giants, completely the opposite of what I thought it would be. Oh well. I wish both of them luck, and I hope this'll be a good series.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:35:57 PM by Funen1 »
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 06:40:08 AM »
That bottom half of the 9th was intense. 2 walks gave the Phillies hope with Ryan Howard up. 3-2 count and that fucking pitch right at the knees for the strikeout. Clutch by Brian Wilson; great finish.

Hard to pick who'd win the World Series, but the Rangers have the hottest bats in the playoffs so I think I'd go for them. Lincecum's been decent, but not lights out. And until people actually beat Cliff Lee, Cliff Lee will continue to destroy opponents and rack up 2 more wins.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »
All is well in the world of baseball as the odds have been overcome twice. Definitely watching it from start to finish, and I didn't watch more than a game of the series over the last two. Not putting any money on either team to win since that would guarantee that the opposing team would win, but I'm guessing that the Rangers will pull it off in 6.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16