Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 169282 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2010, 04:06:46 PM »
>Consider if it would be a good idea to consult Keine Kamishirasawa, the historian of Gensokyo, about this. What if this has happened before?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »
>Consider if it would be a good idea to consult Keine Kamishirasawa, the historian of Gensokyo, about this. What if this has happened before?
>It's true, you don't know if this has happened before. Maybe you should ask her.
>Thinking is not a free action.
>Reimu says, "...So, does this mean that we are going to do it my way?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2010, 10:33:26 PM »
>"Maybe..."
>Before asking Keine, have we consulted Higan's own records on this sort of thing?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2010, 10:39:03 PM »
>"Maybe..."
>Wait, so we're actually going to pick a random direction and beat people up until we find the culprit? That's really what Reimu said.
>"So it's settled. Which way do you want to go to find the person who caused this mess?"

>Before asking Keine, have we consulted Higan's own records on this sort of thing?
>No. Although you would have seen it in the records by now.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »
>"Maybe isn't a yes. Rather, let us see if miss Kamishirasawa would have any records of a past sort thing first."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »
>"Maybe isn't a yes. Rather, let us see if Miss Kamishirasawa would have any records of a past sort thing first."
>"Keine? I would have preferred doing it my way, but whatever helps. *sigh*"
>Say, since Reimu joined your party, you can give her commands now. Except in conversations between party members.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »
>Reimu: Lead the way toward Keine.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:17 PM »
>Reimu: Lead the way toward Keine.
>Reimu gestures toward you, and you follow her. You go west. Way west.
>Eventually, you reach the Human Village. Without being attacked by fairies.
>You probably can't talk to Keine until her lunch break. It's mid-morning.
>What would you like to do now?

>I originally didn't decide that you would still see everything in Shikieiki's point of view. I just made that up as I posted this.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2010, 11:26:24 PM »
(Sorry I haven't been posting x_x)

>Look around the village.  Is there anyone notable here we can talk to?

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:20 PM »
(Sorry I haven't been posting x_x)

>Look around the village.  Is there anyone notable here we can talk to?

>All the people you see around here are nameless and unimportant. Except Reisen over there, who currently seems to be selling Eirin's shady new drugs, but there's no reason you would want to talk to her.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:04 PM »
> To Reimu "If we can't get any useful info from Keine, I think your idea may be the way to go. It's worked, how many times, 10, 11? If it's worked that much, it's definately something I'll consider. This situation just sucks."
> Why would we not want to speak with Reisen. With any luck, someone from Eientei may have been going through a hell like ours.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »
> To Reimu "If we can't get any useful info from Keine, I think your idea may be the way to go. It's worked, how many times, 10, 11? If it's worked that much, it's definitely something I'll consider. This situation just sucks."
>"Okay. Just tell me when you'll do it."

> Why would we not want to speak with Reisen. With any luck, someone from Eientei may have been going through a hell like ours.
>You'd have to be pretty damn lucky for that to happen.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:12 PM »
> If Keine is still busy right now, then why not talk with Reisen?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:16 AM »
> If Keine is still busy right now, then why not talk with Reisen?
> You have no reason to talk with her. You decide that you have no reason to not talk with her, either.
> You approach the suspicious cart which Reisen is selling things from. Everything about it is suspicious. Except Reisen. But she looks as if she's changed...

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2010, 12:06:12 AM »
>Greet Reisen like we would a friend.
>Ask Reisen if she's selling any of Eirin's sleep aids, namely the Butterfly Dream Pill. If nothing else, maybe we can cancel out our nightmares and get a good night's sleep later tonight.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2010, 12:09:14 AM »
>Greet Reisen like we would a friend.
>"Oh, hi, Shikieiki. Come to lecture me? Wait, it's pretty strange that's you're in Gensokyo."

>Ask Reisen if she's selling any of Eirin's sleep aids, namely the Butterfly Dream Pill. If nothing else, maybe we can cancel out our nightmares and get a good night's sleep later tonight.
>"Well, I do have them, but why would you need them?"
>The voice in the back of your head says "That's not gonna work, now."
>By the way, you don't have any money.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:17:50 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest - Insert Word Salad Title Here
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2010, 01:10:18 AM »
>Yamada: "I've been having... strange and disheartening nightmares lately. It's been getting in the way of my work."
>Armpits: "Unless you have some idea what might cause that? Assuming I don't have to beat it out of you."
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2010, 02:08:08 AM »
:D

>Yamada: "I've been having... strange and disheartening nightmares lately. It's been getting in the way of my work."
>"What are those nightmares like, anyhow?"

>Armpits: "Unless you have some idea what might cause that? Assuming I don't have to beat it out of you."
>"No idea. Unless Shikieiki here can describe them."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2010, 03:41:18 AM »
>Legs: "I'm... inclined to keep the full details private, but the short version is that I keep dreaming about a voice... a being that constantly berates me and everything I stand for. I haven't been able to get it out of my dreams, and I'm starting to wonder if there's an external cause. That's what I'm out here to try and investigate, and why I want to speak with Keine once she's available. But if I can't settle this today, I think I might be better prepared to take care of it if I can actually get a decent night's sleep for once."

>Miko: Grumble, look around.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2010, 03:52:49 AM »
>Legs: "I'm... inclined to keep the full details private, but the short version is that I keep dreaming about a voice... a being that constantly berates me and everything I stand for. I haven't been able to get it out of my dreams, and I'm starting to wonder if there's an external cause. That's what I'm out here to try and investigate, and why I want to speak with Keine once she's available. But if I can't settle this today, I think I might be better prepared to take care of it if I can actually get a decent night's sleep for once."

>Miko: Grumble, look around.
>Reisen looks at you, surprised. "I've had similar nightmares, and I also believe that the source of these nightmares are external. But what matters is what happened when I woke up. I had...urges."

>You notice that Reimu is grumbling. Guess she's getting bored.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2010, 03:55:53 AM »
> Same time: "Urges?" Raise an eyebrow.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2010, 03:56:54 AM »
>Red-White: "What sort of urges are we talking about, here? Don't tell me YOU'RE thinking of acting up."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2010, 03:58:38 AM »
> Same time: "Urges?" Raise an eyebrow.
>Red-White: "What sort of urges are we talking about, here? Don't tell me YOU'RE thinking of acting up."
>"Urges to do the right thing. And to beat the crap out of lunar royalty. But mainly the former."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2010, 04:03:21 AM »
>Reimu: "... I'm not entirely sure this is a bad thing."

>Eiki: "To do the right thing? What do you mean by that? And how did the... dreams, or nightmares, or whatever, inspire that? And if there's an external cause, then why...?"
>Are they planning to take over our job, if only in nagging people about what's right? Or even as Yama... that would make sense as a motive... somewhat.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2010, 04:11:52 AM »
>Reimu: "... I'm not entirely sure this is a bad thing."

>Eiki: "To do the right thing? What do you mean by that? And how did the... dreams, or nightmares, or whatever, inspire that? And if there's an external cause, then why...?"
>Are they planning to take over our job, if only in nagging people about what's right? Or even as Yama... that would make sense as a motive... somewhat.
>"...And it probably isn't a bad thing at all."
>"The right thing? Well, after I woke up, my previous morals were somehow completely overhauled and replaced by a new set of morals."
>"And I have no idea how the nightmares inspired that. I wouldn't say it was just the nightmares that did it."
>You consider this. It's...a very strange motive.
>The voice in the back of your head says "What? No. If I wanted that to happen, I could easily have arranged for it."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:16:01 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2010, 04:17:53 AM »
>Hearing voices is usually a bad sign. Would it be wise to tell the others about this? Or at least Reimu/Marisa. This is very strange.
>"What sorts of things would these new morals have you do, then?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2010, 04:25:48 AM »
>Hearing voices is usually a bad sign. Would it be wise to tell the others about this? Or at least Reimu/Marisa. This is very strange.
>It'll probably help you if you do.
>"I know my presence is strange." You feel the presence of a grin.

>"What sorts of things would these new morals have you do, then?"
>"Fight lunar royalty for their racism. Have Ran quit being Yukari's shikigami because of all the crap Ran has to put up with. Defrost Sakuya."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2010, 04:35:25 AM »
>"Fight lunar royalty for their racism. Have Ran quit being Yukari's shikigami because of all the crap Ran has to put up with. Defrost Sakuya."

>Which of these is right?
>... rather, which WOULD we find right under normal conditions?
>Mentally flip voice the bird.

>Yama: "I don't suppose you've been... hearing strange voices?"

>Armpits: "What the hell do you mean by defrosting? Did she actually lose to Cirno or something?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2010, 04:45:26 AM »
>Which of these is right?
>... rather, which WOULD we find right under normal conditions?
>You would certainly agree with deforsting Sakuya before, but not with having Ran quit or fighting the Lunarians for racism against humans. Although you would have agreed that Yukari's behavior would have been a nice half-justification.

>Mentally flip voice the bird.
>You get a mental image in your head: >.>

>Yama: "I don't suppose you've been... hearing strange voices?"
>"Hm, yes, I think I have been hearing strange voices. Err, a singular voice. It was pointing things out and guiding me. Or at least, what it thinks as guiding. But it seems correct."

>Armpits: "What the hell do you mean by defrosting? Did she actually lose to Cirno or something?"
>"No no no, I mean making Sakuya less of a cold, uncaring person."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:55:41 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2010, 04:49:19 AM »
>Shiki: "And that had been since this morning? Have you told anyone else?"