Author Topic: Edible, it's time to troll Donut!  (Read 56257 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Edible, it's time to D-Dive
« Reply #480 on: June 13, 2009, 06:37:41 AM »
I'd apply plenty of my trademark fire to all of them, really.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #481 on: June 13, 2009, 06:40:10 AM »
Aw... Aren't they cute?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #482 on: June 13, 2009, 06:43:51 AM »
Ah ha ha ha ha ha! I just finished reading the Kurumi spamfic, and wow. I haven't read a decent fanfic in YEARS, but this restores my faith in the concept.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #483 on: June 13, 2009, 06:49:52 AM »
Oh, and the fun part is: I'm entering with at least 38 credits, obtained over the course of three years thanks to IB classes, AP tests, a summer semester back in junior year, classes at the local community college this past year, and other assorted ways. Depending on how my CLEP college algebra test goes in a few weeks, I may enter with 41, and be effectively a third of the way towards my degree-- without having set foot inside the University at all. \o/
I had 60 when I entered college :smug:

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #484 on: June 13, 2009, 07:48:32 AM »
Ah ha ha ha ha ha! I just finished reading the Kurumi spamfic, and wow. I haven't read a decent fanfic in YEARS, but this restores my faith in the concept.
I second the motion.
Which brings me to the following question. Why in most of the Gundam crossovers with Touhou, Yuyuko is the Stamen part of the Dendrobium? I've been trying to draw any similarities, but I cannot find anything.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #485 on: June 13, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »
Because she is an evil-ass ghost who will bite your heart, and fuck you up in your dreams.

It's a pretty dead on comparison, I think.

Edit: Speaking of evil-ass ghosts, I finally got to Utsuho! Fuck yeah!

Managed to get past Boss Orin with 2.6 lives, even. I got no idea how I did it. but I did it and that's the important part. The crows suck, but on easy mode (at least) they don't only seem to attack vertically when you're low to the screen, so I don't have to worry about being sniped from the side, made keeping properly chill easy. I hate those flames and their seekers, though. Lost a life to them.

Managed to cap final Orin. Easy Blazing Wheel wasn't that back, just keeping a good left-right motion going. Goddamn if it wouldn't be easy to lose the rhythm, though.

I even got Utsuho down to two lives. I capped her first three attacks; netting me a precious life. Her first and third isn't bad. Her second, though, is full of dammit and I am surprised that I managed to cap it. The fourth ate of two of my lives. One because I just went the wrong way, the other because I ended up in a bad corner. Then her fifth attack caught me completely off guard and ended it all. But I did better than I did on my first fight against Easy Yuyuko or Normal Kaguya, so fuck yeah! It is a good day.

Also I finally remembered to hit save replay, because I never remember that in SA or MoF.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:16:32 PM by Purvis »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #486 on: June 13, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »
Today's the wedding of one of my best friends that I've known for seven years. It's in a few hours.

I'm writing a card to her right now.

I have no idea what to write... :x

nintendonut888

« Reply #487 on: June 13, 2009, 06:41:36 PM »
Well, good luck figuring it out.

Something other than "I think you look hot in that dress", please.

You have nice legs? No really, you're almost guaranteed to be better at this than me.

On the bright side, the card sings Everlasting Love whenever it's opened. :D

So it's the second day of Summer, and I'm already so taken by boredom I think I'm going to check out that K-on anime to see if it's any good...

EDIT: Well, time to watch it. Let's see if this has anything going for it other than moe exploitation...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 07:11:43 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #488 on: June 13, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »
Just wish her good luck and happiness for the future, I guess.

And, y'know, say she looks hot in that dress and has nice legs.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #489 on: June 13, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »
Include a signed promise not to intentionally crash the wedding.

I promise nothing.

And it's not my fault that her husband-to-be is really hot. >_>

Edit: Include a signed promise to do your best not to intentional crash the wedding.

Am I allowed to object when the pastor asks for reasons why these two should not wed?

:P

I'm kidding. See you guys in a bit, I'm headin' out~

Edit2: Masticate some cake for me!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:48:28 PM by Purvis »

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #490 on: June 13, 2009, 08:37:26 PM »
Erm, well I dunno either, I've never really been to a wedding before. Well, I was in one when I was like 10 (Bible-bearer, which all I had to do was hold that heavy ass book for like the entire wedding).

...Uhm, wish her good luck and maybe try to crack a few puns or something, that's what I'd do...even though no one understands my sense of humor and every joke I make it leaves someone saying I'm a sick person...

nintendonut888

« Reply #491 on: June 13, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »
Finally finished the first episode of K-ON. I...dunno. It kind of reminds me of Wriggle: Going through the motions. Still, since it's Summer, I'll give it another chance. It took me a while to warm up to Hidamari Sketch too...

Moerin

« Reply #492 on: June 13, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »
Finally finished the first episode of K-ON. I...dunno. It kind of reminds me of Wriggle: Going through the motions.

I suddenly have an urge to watch K-ON despite being put off it by all of the annoying memes surrounding it.  I have no idea why, though... Nope, no idea at all.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #493 on: June 13, 2009, 09:27:32 PM »
Because someone else is doing it and you want to know why everyone's raising such a stink about it?

Gpop

« Reply #494 on: June 13, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
My friend's watching K-ON as well, and he recommends me to watch it.

I might over the summer.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #495 on: June 13, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »
I'll prolly' watch it.

...ten thousand years later once I get around to everyfuckingthing else I said i'd watch. :V

After which it'll be time to CONQUER EARTH!
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Moerin

« Reply #496 on: June 13, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »
Hey, it's always time to conquer Earth.

I mean, I'm planning it right now~  It involves coffee makers that think~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Dragoshi

« Reply #497 on: June 13, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »
*Watches the joke fly over Theorist's head.*

'k. Somehow I don't think that'll end well for all parties involved, though. :x

Moerin

« Reply #498 on: June 13, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »
Oh, I got the joke, Rita.  I just chose to ignore it for now.  But, if you insist, I'll just go and gather some teenagers... WITH ATITUDE!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #499 on: June 13, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Dragoshi

« Reply #500 on: June 13, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »
Yes.

Also, what the loving hell is that thing in Kaguya_010.png supposed to be? And why I am taken by the urge to laugh at it's face?

Ilyasviel von Einzbern on the Berserkermobile.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:33:15 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »
AAAAAH AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FINALLY FREE!

...Nipah~!

*burp*

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #502 on: June 13, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »
Just got back from the wedding.

Oh god, it was so good to see all the IB students again~ It was supposed to be a wedding, but a good amount of IB students turned out as well, not just for the wedding, but because it's pretty much our last chance to see everyone again.

And call me lame, but part of me found it kind of adorable to think that the now-married couple's child was present at the wedding-- my friend is about six months pregnant.

Moerin

« Reply #503 on: June 13, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »
Ilyasviel von Einzbern on the Berserkermobile.

...You mean the Berser-car, right?

Ah, that's it. That's the name. Sorries. :(

And it's good you got to see everyone again.  Just make sure you don't end up losing touch with at least some of them, because otherwise...

Ahem... Anyway, I guess weddings must be pretty nice occasions.  I've, uh never been to one, so I wouldn't know, but they always look so... Pretty, I guess.

Weddings are lovely~ Now I want to see more. I've hardly been to any of them, though. :(
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:44:52 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #504 on: June 13, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »
Spoiler:
How was the wedding dress? ;)

So damn hot. But it's a girl I know and love like a sister, so I wasn't terribly attracted to her.

... her husband, on the other hand >_> Oh god that man is hot.

Also, I got a taste of the strawberry pie filling...^_^

I..... no comment.

And K-ON is alright so far. Like I've said, it's mostly following in the footsteps of better anime like Lucky Star and Hidamari Sketch, but it's not bad.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 07:28:37 PM by E-mouse »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »
And it's good you got to see everyone again.  Just make sure you don't end up losing touch with at least some of them, because otherwise...
It was too late for me.
Also, the clock says that I've been awake for a full week. Go me!

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

Oh god, it was so good to see all the IB students again~ It was supposed to be a wedding, but a good amount of IB students turned out as well, not just for the wedding, but because it's pretty much our last chance to see everyone again.

And call me lame, but part of me found it kind of adorable to think that the now-married couple's child was present at the wedding-- my friend is about six months pregnant.
I felt something like...right here, in m'chest.

It's not heartburn, but it feels warm...

D'aww. *hug*

Edito: So, this is a hug, huh? Feels...nice.

I lost touch with all my friends...well I know one joined the Army, and another works at the local Food Lion (last I checked), but the other I have no idea where he is.

Also, I got a taste of the strawberry pie filling...^_^
You could've had a Strawberry Pop-tart y'know.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 12:15:07 AM by Monoe Erebus »

nintendonut888

« Reply #507 on: June 13, 2009, 11:54:02 PM »
I haven't eaten a pop tart in years. Besides, that crap can't match up to the real thing.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2009, 11:54:21 PM »

I wish I had friends :V

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #509 on: June 13, 2009, 11:56:30 PM »
Yeah, keep an eye on old friends like that. They'll vanish without a trace.

Shit, twas ten years ago I graduated high school, and I've lost all of 'em but one.

Thankfully that one is one of my very bestest homies and if he came to my house with a body in the trunk I'd grab a shovel and plot a course for three counties over. =]