Author Topic: Edible, it's time to troll Donut!  (Read 56267 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Edible, it's time to D-Dive
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
Good luck!

And you should bring the angry dog something to eat, as a peace offering.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »
*starts binging on strawberries*

Much better...WAIT.

YUMEMI.

PoDD!

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! V_V

Yumemi says hi.

And as a gift to make you feel better, the latest installment of that Kurumi spamfic that has been bugging me for several days will soon be done.

PS: I almost feel bad for what I've done to your avatar. Almost.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »
I'm sure Donut will love his new avatar~

Either that or it'll cause him to curl into a foetal ball whilst I laugh at him because his pain amuses me~

Also yay new Rurofic awesome~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2009, 07:13:13 PM »
...No comment.

So yeah, I'm done with 11th grade. ._. I'm totally confident I did well on my Psychology final, and my Japanese speech went perfectly fine. I asked my Chemistry teacher and he said I did splendidly too. Did I manage to pull straight As...? I'll have to wait and see, but I think I did.

And yeah, the dog was there. Luckily I saved myself by leaping across the ditch and hugging the field (too thick to go in), and he didn't pursue.

My only big complaint is that MY EAR STILL HURTS. That freaking Cars movie really did a number on my right ear. :'(
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
...No comment.

So yeah, I'm done with 11th grade. ._. I'm totally confident I did well on my Psychology final, and my Japanese speech went perfectly fine. I asked my Chemistry teacher and he said I did splendidly too. Did I manage to pull straight As...? I'll have to wait and see, but I think I did.

And yeah, the dog was there. Luckily I saved myself by leaping across the ditch and hugging the field (too thick to go in), and he didn't pursue.

My only big complaint is that MY EAR STILL HURTS. That freaking Cars movie really did a number on my right ear. :'(

Is it a stray, or like someone's dog that they just run around? Or is it the kind that vaults over fences?

Moerin

« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
Destroy the dog with your Donut Vision!

...You do have Donut Vision, right?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »
Someone's dog. Pretty much everyone on that road has a dog, but this is one of only two that isn't behind a fence. The other one's a friendly dog~

Also, Ruro's gonna love this.

*imagines donut binoculars*
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
Hmmm...

Kind of a random tangent here, but... If Ruro and me are the same person, does this mean that her harem is also my harem?

*eyes Donut lustfully*

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2009, 07:22:34 PM »
Keep theorizing... *edges away*

So now I'm now sure what I want to do. Frankly, I feel like saving PoFV extra for some other time today. Maybe I'll grind Super Luigi Galaxy some more. I decided to pick up my old file's 75 star Luigi game, complete the stars with Mario on my newer file, then do them again with Luigi.

BTW, tomorrow's my sister's birthday. Yay.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

This way is so much better.

nintendonut888

« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
Noooooo, what am I doing? I'm opening up PoFV...no...NO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T

Moerin

« Reply #371 on: June 11, 2009, 09:18:36 PM »
Oh Donut, to me your pain is as delicious as strawberries~

Eheh~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #372 on: June 11, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
Noooooo, what am I doing? I'm opening up PoFV...no...NO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T
DO EEEEEEET
Beat that Yama senseless!

nintendonut888

« Reply #373 on: June 11, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
Uuu...first run, I'm at Shikieiki with one spare life. I'm going to try being as pacifist as possible...

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I accidentally pressed the bomb key WHILE I was charging for a level 2 spell, causing me to be defenceless. Made it to eight seconds.

EDIT 2: I HATE REIMU'S YIN YANG ORBS. And damn it, it's my instinct to hit the bomb key when in danger! This is what you have to do if you want to be able to consistently death bomb in the shooters!

EDIT 3: Attempt 3: Derp, I forgot that Marisa's lasers aren't affected by bombs and ran into one. Attempt 4: I see Sakuya's knives are even MORE messed up than in the shooters. I love how it pauses when you die so you can SEE that the knife didn't even touch Komachi's hitbox.

Okay, NOW attempt 4 is done. Lasermari is hatred, and Yuka finished me off somehow. I'm going to stop saying every attempt's result now and go back to primal rage.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:50:10 PM by nintendonut888 »

Moerin

« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »
Oh well, better luck next time.

Eheh~

EDIT: Oh dear, you still don't seem to be doing too well.  There-there, I'm sure you'll beat Shiki some day...

But until then, you'll continue to keep me amused~
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:53:37 PM by N.Theorist »

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #375 on: June 11, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
If Ruro and me are the same person, does this mean that her harem is also my harem?

*eyes Donut lustfully*

We don't quite have the same h@rem, but you're always welcome to help me.... soften up some of the more reticent ones.

And of course, since you're in my harem, you get to molest yourself, and by extension me as well. It will be selfcest either way, sadly :(

And goddamnit, Donut. That hurts. T_T

I still haven't played MS on max lives because if I get a dishonourable victory, it's no victory at all. :P That's just the sort of person I am, sorry.

In the meantime, I've been ignoring White Rose while playing MaidRPG and Sailor Moon RPG, and you may have preview of what insanity my poor brain has wreaked upon my keyboard, temporarily known as "Satori Eye Z DVD Extra".

[20:31] *** now talking in #chireiden
[20:31] *** topic is Welcome to the Underground City! Donations to the local hashihime are always welcome, more so in the form of hot onis. - http://www.chireiden.gov | I do NOT miss Yuugi! | Rin fails@romances | isn't it sad(ry | SAVE THE KASHA FROM EXTINCTION, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD NOW | Yamame is a whore | YOU DAMNED DIRTY LOLICON
[20:31] *** set by @Fifth-Grade-Loli on Mon May 25 18:36:23 2009
[20:31] *** channel #chireiden mode is +snr
[20:31] *** channel created at Sun Aug 16 23:12:56 2008
[20:31] *** Monte-Oni (~the_strongest@sa-25-776-547-124.hakurei.shrine.ruukoto.net) joined
[20:31] * Fifth-Grade-Loli holds a tea party.
[20:31] * Fifth-Grade-Loli is away, reason: Tea with Shikieiki and Yuyuko
[20:31] <Zinnober> Somehow I feel jealous. :V
[20:32] <Monte-Oni> ahakwasad
[20:33] <Monte-Oni> gotadr unak sgaain
[20:33] <Monte-Oni> XD
[20:33] * Hartmann takes notes.
[20:33] <Okuu> ... Was that "Got drunk again," Yuugi?
[20:33] <@sumizome> Tsk tsk tsk
[20:33] <Okuu> ...this is going to be awesome.
[20:33] <K-ONpaku> ... crazy oni.
[20:33] * sumizome is away, reason: Tea with Satori and Shikieiki
[20:33] <Monte-Oni> anywaa;
[20:33] * K-ONpaku hits Yuugi with the wooden sword
[20:33] <K-ONpaku> At least learn to type drunk!
[20:33] <@Coleridge> I would lecture, but I have a tea party to get to.
[20:33] * Coleridge is away, reason: Tea with Satori and Yuyuko
[20:33] <Monte-Oni> soemoadbondy ply me in swwr/?
[20:33] * Hartmann snickers.
[20:34] <Okuu> ...
[20:34] * yo-mama looks for Parsee
[20:34] <Okuu> Okay. I can't pass this up.
[20:34] <@Hartmann> DO IT DO IT
[20:34] <yo-mama> I gotta watch this too
[20:34] <Okuu> I HAVE to try and play drunk Yuugi. I've heard she gets BETTER at things
[20:34] <K-ONpaku> How can she have that little control over typing, yet ...
[20:34] <Monte-Oni> yaaaay
[20:34] * Hartmann will root from the sidelines.
[20:34] <Monte-Oni> sssiihtaasfu
[20:34] <Okuu> Rebooting.
[20:34] *** Okuu quit (CAUTION! CAUTION!)
[20:34] <%Orin> Ah geez
[20:34] *** GTOnozuka (~charon@pofv-32-588-367-141.sanzu-no-kawa.higan.gov) joined
[20:35] *** VIVITbot sets channel #chireiden mode +h GTOnozuka
[20:35] <K-ONpaku> ... what? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your liver.
[20:35] <%Orin> Who got Yuugi smash-drunk again?
[20:35] <Monte-Oni> mmy teeeth hasdfru hrut
[20:35] <Zinnober> Heh
[20:35] <@Hartmann> This is deeply amusing.
[20:35] <%Orin> It's not the first time she's done this
[20:36] <@Hartmann> As I have heard, but it's the first time I've seen it.
[20:36] <K-ONpaku> Not so much, no.
[20:36] <%Orin> It's not a sight I'd like to see myself
[20:36] <Monte-Oni> haaahaa
[20:36] <Monte-Oni> wwhy soseri osu
[20:36] <Monte-Oni> ???
[20:37] <Zinnober> No, no, at times like this, you have to laugh, "Hyo hyo hyo!"
[20:37] * bucket goes up to Yamame....
[20:37] * bucket hugs, cries >_<
[20:37] <Leviathan> So why are you so drunk? Party?
[20:37] <Monte-Oni> yaa
[20:37] * yo-mama comforts Kisume ;_;
[20:37] <K-ONpaku> Yuugi. How much alcohol is "drunk"?
[20:37] <%Orin> I'm wondering how she even got home
[20:38] <Zinnober> Flew.
[20:38] <Monte-Oni> darnka like aeighty sho tsvodka
[20:38] <Zinnober> She can do that.
[20:38] <@Hartmann> Parsee: =P
[20:38] <%GTOnozuka> 80? Heh.
[20:38] <K-ONpaku> Oh. I don't know hard liquor. Hmm, is a "standard drink" one shots or two ...
[20:38] <Leviathan> A shot of vodka? If it's the good stuff that packs a decent punch.
[20:39] <%Orin> Vodka is about... 160 proof I think?
[20:39] <Leviathan> 80 of them, even for an oni, night-night.
[20:39] <Monte-Oni> aaaaaaaaaaand
[20:39] <Monte-Oni> lieak
[20:39] <Monte-Oni> uuum
[20:39] <K-ONpaku> Er, it varies. I thought the stuff Yuyuko used was always 80, but I dunno.
[20:39] <Monte-Oni> foorgot buat thrtithree barndy and wihsky
[20:39] <Monte-Oni> lotsa pmxi
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> micx
[20:40] <K-ONpaku> Rumia Christ.
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> mix
[20:40] <%Orin> ...dude. That's way too much
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> noooo
[20:40] <Leviathan> ...Damn.
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> XD
[20:40] <yo-mama> lol...
[20:40] <Zinnober> Oh well, not like I can talk, I suppose.
[20:40] <Leviathan> Don't sleep face-up tonight, girl. o_o
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> aaaah
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> leaviatasn
[20:40] <Zinnober> mmmm drowning in puke
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> ggxxx
[20:40] <Monte-Oni> ggxx
[20:40] <K-ONpaku> ... GGXXX
[20:40] <K-ONpaku> ... actually, I'm pretty sure it's been done.
[20:40] * Hartmann facepalms
[20:40] <%Orin> Don't encourage her
[20:40] <%GTOnozuka> Remind me to go out drinking with Yuugi should we ever happen to meet.

The only person I expect to be able to do this is Theorist, but if the rest of you surprise me by pointing out all the references in this little bit of lunacy, I shall be most pleased.

One hint:

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
        A stately pleasure-dome decree:
        Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
        Through caverns measureless to man
        Down to a sunless sea.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #376 on: June 11, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »
Hi Donut.
Hi Ruro.

So anyways, why isn't this Edible's topic yet? =V

nintendonut888

« Reply #377 on: June 11, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »
AHH! Even if that was entirely my fault...that still makes me rage. Shikieiki's bullets are simply too fast to predict...

BTW Ruro, Shikieiki has one huge character flaw: She's too judgemental. Also she's racist, because she only sees people as black or white.

How the hell is she racist if EVERYONE is black or white to some degree? And no, judgementalism is not a flaw when you can see clearly who is good and evil. In fact, I don't think she has a choice in the matter.

If they're too black, they're condemned to hell. :V

But so is everyone else. Hence, she provides equal-opportunity condemnation.

Also, re: Heart of Darkness. White is not always an indicator of good. Or evil. Or either!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:32:06 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #378 on: June 11, 2009, 10:01:22 PM »
You post IRC lawgs but you don't join #shrinemaiden :<
You guys don't like me ;__________;

I don't really want to... the last time I was there sucked. But I will if TSO-chan wants me to. :<
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:07:39 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »
I dunno, #sm is a random place but it's the main way for me to keep in contact with people, even if you just idle there I'll be able to PM and talk :<

Fine fine. For your sake, I'll go. :<
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:22:52 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

nintendonut888

« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2009, 10:22:10 PM »

*insert cheesy demonic laughter*

I don't understand...Shiki just crapped out. Maybe it's because I died twice (entered with one spare life, died, just barely got an extend as I lost the next life), but she didn't activate any spells for a full 20 seconds. I even went far enough to discover ZUN's dick move of freezing the countdown if you stop shooting. Nonetheless, this came WAY too easily. I didn't save a replay because replays freeze the game and I didn't want to test the game not saving this victory. ;_;

Now for Shiki herself. I'll be seeing her die a LOT here. <3

Also, I like the name I gave this image.

Gpop

« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »
Congratz.

Yeah sometimes the AI is forgiving and suddenly kills themselves if they're walled with no spells.

nintendonut888

« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »
Darkhedge is in a good mood...>_>

Anyway, I'm going to try PoFV a bit. To be honest, Reimu as a final boss sounds EVEN WORSE than Shiki.

Oh, she is. She is.

Well if anything, Shiki somehow scores a LOT better than Komachi. I just got a double extend after beating Aya.

Shiki is better than Komachi in every way, imo, except in boss difficulty. OH GOD THE WALLS OF DEATH ARE A'COMING

But Reimu's yin yang orbs for 45 seconds...;_;

EDIT: Entering Reimu with two spare lives...T_T
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:19:07 PM by Hotaruro Tomoe »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:55 PM »
I even went far enough to discover ZUN's dick move of freezing the countdown if you stop shooting.

Yeah, I tried a little PoFV Extra today and noticed that myself, as I thought I'd be a bright spark and just generate as little drama as possible.

Anyhow, good work, soldier!

nintendonut888

« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »
Damnit, Ruro overrided that edit. I said that I made it to shot chance first try and lost because I moved into an amulet when there were no other bullets around. >_<

I think I see how it is~ If I can reach the final boss with two spare lives they're a piece of cake.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »
See? I told ya that it was just matter of hard work and guts!

nintendonut888

« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
Hah! Beat it with a life to spare!

With that, my labors with PoFV are done~ Unless I feel suicidal and begin trying above normal. But my goal always was simply to see all the endings.

Also, WTF at Merlin. Seems she plays PoFV Icicle Fall Easy style.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #387 on: June 12, 2009, 12:33:38 AM »
News of your victory gladdens my soul.

*Resumes bashing into SA like an maddened rhino, and making as much progress*

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #388 on: June 12, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »
Hah! Beat it with a life to spare!

With that, my labors with PoFV are done~ Unless I feel suicidal and begin trying above normal. But my goal always was simply to see all the endings.

Also, WTF at Merlin. Seems she plays PoFV Icicle Fall Easy style.

Merlin is easily regarded as worst character in PoFV ever.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #389 on: June 12, 2009, 02:39:03 AM »
Well, after tomorrow, I will have effectively finished school, as after the weekend, there's just 2 more days, in which we really don't do anything because a)there isn't time b)all assignments are done and c)a lot of people skip those days.

So yeah. Then I have exams, which I usually just cram a couple hours before the exam anyways.