Author Topic: Cirno Wars Episode ⑨- Return of the Idiots (social thread too)  (Read 34692 times)

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
Re: Shoot the Tengu (also social thread I guess)
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
i really hate StB.

but Aya's p cool.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
Now that I can only play Touhous on a gamepad, StB is nigh impractical.

As Touhousorts go, Aya is up there in my top five.  To hell with the Aki sisters, Aya is the Touhou of autumn.

Aya thread ITT

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »
Aya is pretty fun as a character. Now if only she didn't have that ridiculous final spell card and clunky controls in SWR...

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »
No Aya thread is complete without ShaZUNmaru!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Chaore

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »
YOU HEARD ME. I mean, Just look at her bloody strong shot.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »
I see why people like Aya, I really do. Doesn't change the fact that some of her in-game actions are just horrible from my point of view, such as being perfectly willing to let Utsuho destroy Gensokyo because it'd make a good news article.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2009, 06:26:55 PM »
That axe sharp enough yet, Donut? We've been over this already. Her "allowing" Utsuho to destroy Gensokyo, as you put it, is kinda refuted by her challenging Utsuho to fight, twice, both before and after making her quip about an interview, and assisting Reimu on her quest to get to the bottom of the story. It seems highly unlikely that she was serious about the interview request in light of these two challenges, and in light of the fact that she lives in freakin' Gensokyo.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 06:32:30 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

nintendonut888

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »
Well, remind me why that is alright. And while you're at it go over how the instructions say Aya's goal is to take enough pictures to cause emotional distress to her opponent. :|
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Tengukami

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2009, 06:34:59 PM »
Well, remind me why that is alright. And while you're at it go over how the instructions say Aya's goal is to take enough pictures to cause emotional distress to her opponent. :|

See my edit above. Also, "emotional distress" is a matter of degrees. Anyone kicking your butt at an athletic challenge is going to cause "emotional distress", to some extent. You're kinda grasping at straws there.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
Crows are the most intelligent of the bird species.

I'll play the devils advocate and bring up Parrots. They are also considered the big brained birds as well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
Just forget it then. I forgot that you can counteract each one of the reasons I hate her with subjective, yet unarguable points. If it's anything, I don't hate Aya as much as I used to, but she'll never be on my good side.

Also Sapz I meant capturing every spell card on every difficulty. :P How did that ever go?

Tengukami

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »
Just forget it then. I forgot that you can counteract each one of the reasons I hate her with subjective, yet unarguable points. If it's anything, I don't hate Aya as much as I used to, but she'll never be on my good side.

I'm citing facts, Donut, dry your eyes.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »
@Donut:
Err... which one? I've been doing too many recently. :V

Unrelated, have you ever tried shotgunning Hachi? It works ridiculously well, you can hit the main body and all six legs at the same time and usually kill him before the third phase starts up. It consistently kills him no deaths from your savestate.

Also... for the first time, I did the Hibachi battle with all deaths at zero bombs in stock, and I somehow managed to survive for like twenty seconds without bombing during the final phase. Result = 3 death clear, which is about five deaths less than I usually get. Feel like a race to a 1cc? :P
Let's fight.

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
Aya is pretty fun as a character. Now if only she didn't have that ridiculous final spell card and clunky controls in SWR...
lolwut

What about this looks at all clunky to you?

Chaore

« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
lolwut

What about this looks at all clunky to you?

Oh geez I'm going to get infinite flack for this, Aren't I? I find Aya to have a few ridiculously gimmicky moves. Overall don't really like how she plays. My own opinion, Suck it up.

nintendonut888

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »
@Donut:
Also... for the first time, I did the Hibachi battle with all deaths at zero bombs in stock, and I somehow managed to survive for like twenty seconds without bombing during the final phase. Result = 3 death clear, which is about five deaths less than I usually get. Feel like a race to a 1cc? :P

What no. :< I'm quite happy with my 5 death clear. Also how many of his attacks have you "captured" so to speak? I've survived all but his first attack and obviously his final attack.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »
Who is this Hibachi you speak of Sapz?

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »
What no. :< I'm quite happy with my 5 death clear. Also how many of his attacks have you "captured" so to speak? I've survived all but his first attack and obviously his final attack.
I think the only one I've actually managed is the fourth one. I might have done the third one once, I forget. Most of the time I end up having to bomb everything at least once, though.

Also, I find it quite funny that I might end up 1ccing Hibachi before I 1cc the first loop. :V
Who is this Hibachi you speak of Sapz?
This is Hibachi. He is an angry bee. :V
Let's fight.

nintendonut888

« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »
You mean an angry, mechanical LEADER BEE that's ON FIRE. YEAAAAAAAAH! \o/

I love that thing. I even learned learned the kanji for bee just so I can write his name. :D

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2009, 07:25:14 PM »
Okay interesting final boss... And that looks like a game i'll never attempt to play.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »
Crows are the most intelligent of the bird species.

There was a crow in a hungarian zoo, what could say "Don't fuck with me" over and over. Poor thing have died since then, but that was one awesome crow.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
Crows own. Aya is cool. Polaroid Circus is canon.

Also, I got to witness DJ Hero yesterday. And holy god, Grandmaster Flash voices the tutorial. And it has an
Spoiler:
MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice
mashup. My shit was lost.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »
I ignore this whole thread to state that I first thought Lifespring's avatar was Alice's head coming out of a book.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »
And it has an
Spoiler:
MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice
mashup. My shit was lost.
No one else that I know thinks this is awesome. If I were still in America, I would've bought this game day one, just because of that song.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2009, 12:15:57 AM »
Well I play PSO BB for the first time in a month or two and the first thing that happened was me getting accused of having a hacked weapon. Mind you this weapon I was given in an Auction from a GM...

nintendonut888

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »
What is it about the owl in Ocarina of Time that makes me want to shoot him down?

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2009, 01:16:32 AM »
What is it about the owl in Ocarina of Time that makes me want to shoot him down?

it's because he's secretly a pedophile

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »
No one else that I know thinks this is awesome.

You know Purvis =]

The rest are scum, and may be discarded without worry. >=[

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2009, 01:59:42 AM »

The fact that he tells you obvious stuff that you already know, and you're tempted to keep mashing A to get through the conversation faster, but you don't stop in time and inadvertently ask him to repeat it?

That's happened to me before. >_<