~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
(1/27) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Koakuma, a fairly well known resident in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
> Recently, Patchouli has gone missing, and the library was attacked by Marisa. These two situations have now been resolved, with Patchouli being in your care for now, and the library currently undergoing repairs. The only immediate problem seems to be the library's state. As for less immediate ones, it's been considered that Patchouli should have someone guarding the library and her. There is also Flandre's part in the previously mentioned kidnapping of Patchouli.

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2019, 10:19:43 PM ---> "You know, like be-before."
> Lightly tap our sternum a couple of times.
> "In here. Um, you would be able to easily converse with Lady Patchouli, and perhaps watch over my attempts to become a better combatant..."

--- End quote ---
> "Hmm..." Remilia thinks for a few moments. "I don't think I really want that right now."
> "She seems a bit on board, but not entirely convinced. From how she sounds. Do you need a hand?"
>_
Suwako Moriya:
> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Suwako Moriya on October 31, 2019, 04:44:43 PM ---> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~

--- End quote ---
> "I believe you'll find that being in here is quite a learning experience itself. You begin to perceive the things that Koakuma does over time. We were also capable of using Royal Flare and being fine afterwards, something which is difficult for me alone on all but the better of days."
>_
Kilgamayan:
> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2019, 04:39:02 AM ---> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.

--- End quote ---
> You repeat.
> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version