Author Topic: orz I have a tights fetish (cosplay thread not here)  (Read 34386 times)

dustyjo

Re: orz I have a tights/pantyhose fetish
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »
Eh, I really didn't want to order off the internet though, not yet at least...

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 02:30:37 AM »
Yeah just put on a pair of beige tights first, then the actual pair you want on the outside.

I haven't actually done it (yet), but if you did white + white wouldn't you think it'd be whiter and look better?
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Gpop

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 02:35:43 AM »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 02:36:07 AM »
I don't have two pair of white tights so =P

Eh, I really didn't want to order off the internet though, not yet at least...

The package just comes in a white plastic envelope.  I've ordered lots from them and have them come here and haven't gotten caught yet.  Which is amazing considering how much my parents respect my privacy =P

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 02:37:55 AM »
sockdreams.com

oh man

i laughed at that hard

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 02:38:24 AM »
Hey it's a goofy site name but they got awesome stuff :V

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Matsuri

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 02:40:09 AM »
I don't think I want to wear tights per se, but I've been having this really weird desire to wear really long socks. Maybe because it's fall and getting colder?

I don't really get any privacy with stuff I buy online though, so I may have to put off fulfilling that until some other time.  :-[

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:45 AM »
I don't think I want to wear tights per se, but I've been having this really weird desire to wear really long socks. Maybe because it's fall and getting colder?

I don't really get any privacy with stuff I buy online though, so I may have to put off fulfilling that until some other time.  :-[

Aww come on, wear tights!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2009, 02:43:14 AM »
I would if I had a means of ordering from the internet... Maybe sometime after I find work and have an actual credit account.

Matsuri

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »
Even if I did want to wear tights, there's no way I'd be able to manage getting my hands on some without my parents noticing.  :-[

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 02:54:33 AM »
there's no way I'd be able to manage getting my hands on some without my parents noticing.  :-[
Same for me, the best I can do is steal some of my mom's beige (ugh) pantyhose. :|

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 02:56:04 AM »
there's no way I'd be able to manage getting my hands on some without my parents noticing.  :-[
Same for me, the best I can do is steal some of my mom's beige (ugh) pantyhose. :|

Just goto the grocery store and buy a pair there or goto Target or whatever.  Just say it's for your girlfriend.  It's how I got my first few pairs.

Do it!  I wanna see :<

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 02:56:31 AM »
not sexy and proud of it

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 02:57:21 AM »
My legs are nice and thin, but my skin isn't clear enough. I could pull off tights, but I don't know about zettai ryouiki.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 02:58:18 AM »

My legs are nice and thin, but my skin isn't clear enough. I could pull off tights, but I don't know about zettai ryouiki.

Then why haven't I seen them yet?  I like tights more than zettai ryouiki honestly :V

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 03:01:31 AM »

Then why haven't I seen them yet?  I like tights more than zettai ryouiki honestly :V

Because I'm too chicken to buy tights.

Just say it's for your girlfriend.

The irony in this excuse just kills me. If I had a girlfriend she'd be the one buying the tights for me :V

dustyjo

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 03:02:19 AM »

Just goto the grocery store and buy a pair there or goto Target or whatever.  Just say it's for your girlfriend.  It's how I got my first few pairs.

Use the self checkout if they have one :V

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 03:03:33 AM »
The irony in this excuse just kills me. If I had a girlfriend she'd be the one buying the tights for me :V

=P Still, it's a legit excuse and noone really cares.  And yeah, just use the self checkout.

I just wanna see, you don't have to post openly :<

Matsuri

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 03:05:26 AM »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 03:05:51 AM »

Just go in there with your head held high and a "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" attitude on, and your awesome should overcome any embarassment or question.

TSO, you are a hungry tight fiend. :p
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 03:06:45 AM »
So? :<

dustyjo

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 03:08:12 AM »

When will they invent some sort of magic printer?

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 03:11:39 AM »
i should make everyone retch by posting myself here....

oh the ideas

Mobius

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 03:44:13 AM »
I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to quote that song from Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 03:46:37 AM »
I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to quote that song from Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

I loved that movie.

And don't even get me going on tights in historical men's fashion.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 03:48:05 AM »

How about I take a picture of my legs first then you can decide if you want to see them in tights... >_> If so, then I'll try to find a way to get my hands on some, whether it be convicing my best friend to give me some of hers or something else.

Mobius

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 03:49:39 AM »
How about I take a picture of my legs first then you can decide if you want to see them in tights...

Want.

dustyjo

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 05:07:56 AM »
How about I take a picture of my legs first then you can decide if you want to see them in tights... >_> If so, then I'll try to find a way to get my hands on some, whether it be convicing my best friend to give me some of hers or something else.

I am curious...

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 05:12:48 AM »
Not all of us are lucky enough to get an opportunity like...oh yeah, where are those pictures from school crossdress day, Slaves?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 05:29:49 AM »
Kanako: fine send me leg pics.