~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments

Subterranean Escape! - Looking for Composers & Testers!

<< < (2/2)

Bolt_grazer:
I'm really sorry for such a protraction. Real life seriously reared it's ugly head. It actually should take so much less time for me, not more than a couple of hours.

This seems fitting quite well. While retaining similar to the current background pallet, this sprite could be seen even better with different dominating hues. Thus you might even wish to increase amount of alpha channel.

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Bolt_grazer on June 07, 2019, 09:47:04 PM ---I'm really sorry for such a protraction. Real life seriously reared it's ugly head. It actually should take so much less time for me, not more than a couple of hours.

This seems fitting quite well. While retaining similar to the current background pallet, this sprite could be seen even better with different dominating hues. Thus you might even wish to increase amount of alpha channel.

--- End quote ---
As far as I can see by a photo-frame,that looks better 8) than the previous one. Good Job :dragonforce: !

Bolt_grazer:
Bumping for help from a good Japanese speaker since I'm only getting introduced to N4.
We'd like to translate the title at least for sake of its presence on the frame and in the main menu.
Does "地獄から漏!" look as a proper translation of "Subterranean Escape!"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version