~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Nikenme AI: ZUN plans to release previous titles on Steam next year, and more

(1/5) > >>

Drake:
At the Nikenme Radio AI event, Ruw made an announcement with ZUN that next year they will be trying to release some of the previous Touhou games on Steam next year. They plan to release a couple (2 or 3) of them, starting around the most recent unreleased titles, being Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, Impossible Spell Card, and Double Dealing Character.

Additionally, ZUN plans to attend Summer Comiket with a new work, and gives the sense that it might be a decimal game. He seems to be very motivated to do a bunch of Touhou stuff in 2019.

Hojo-san also announced another Reitaisai in 2020 that will be hosted in Shizuoka at the Twin Messe.

teefa85:
And I just got a Steam card for Christmas!  Good time to spend it!

Fulisha of Light:

--- Quote from: Drake on December 27, 2018, 01:05:20 PM ---Additionally, ZUN plans to attend Summer Comiket with a new work, and gives the sense that it might be a decimal game.
--- End quote ---
I don't get it  ???

Drake:
As in it'll be a side game; 16.8 rather than 17.

Lebon14:
Should this be in news? thinking.jpg

That's great news for fans around the world. Unless you love getting the physical install media, Steam will be the best option for most of us. I think it's proof that he's pretty happy with the sales of his games so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version