~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Create your own Touhou

(1/3) > >>

Damien:
Let's revive "create your own Touhou" thread.
Previous thread : https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14572.msg969135.html

Template

--- Code: ---Name:
Title:
Species:
Ability:
Personality:
--- End code ---

BernkastelWitch:
Not gonna lie, I have a ton of ideas for Touhou OCs, especially since I roleplay on sites like Twitter and whatnot and I would love to share most, if not all of them but I worry about suffocating this thread with a bunch of silly OCs.

But should I? Should I do it, anyways? Post all of them, albeit in intervals?

Fulisha of Light:

--- Quote from: BernkastelWitch on July 17, 2018, 05:31:28 AM ---Not gonna lie, I have a ton of ideas for Touhou OCs, especially since I roleplay on sites like Twitter and whatnot and I would love to share most, if not all of them but I worry about suffocating this thread with a bunch of silly OCs.

But should I? Should I do it, anyways? Post all of them, albeit in intervals?

--- End quote ---
Share if you got em', no one's gonna judge you for having too many.

Damien:

--- Quote from: Fulisha of Light on July 17, 2018, 06:32:05 AM ---Share if you got em', no one's gonna judge you for having too many.

--- End quote ---

Oh crap, I forgot to post mine :

(image not related to her Touhou appearance)
[attachimg=1]

--- Quote ---Name : Maria Trismegistus (Her name is combination of Maria Prophetissima and Hermes Trismegistus)

Title : The Philosophical Alchemist

Species : Magician

Ability : Capable of Transmutation Magic

Appearance : Brown haired with Lime-colored Veil Cap and Cloak, Long white dress, Brown Boots. Wearing a Hermetic Seal of Light necklace

Personality : Eccentric, Workaholic, Easily excited by her own experiments, Obsessed on creating a substance that can transmute anything

Relationships :
- Marisa, Alice, Narumi, and Patchouli = Fellow Magicians
- Eirin and Reisen = Partners of trading potion recipes and ingredients

Human Friendship Level : Medium

Threat Level : Medium

Music theme : Hermetic Magnum Opus ~ Prima Materia of the Golden Dawn

Spell Card Example :
- Alchemist Sign ~Tria Prima~
- Magnum Opus ~Albedo~
--- End quote ---

BernkastelWitch:
I'm gonna post two of them for now and will bring in more later. Here is one of my first OCs and another one I chose to write about. And the way i go when making OCs is that I try to make as many that would fill a game's worth of girls. I even make little hypothetical plots and everything here.

Name: Lei Rei

Title: Pirate Princess of the Forgotten Seas

Species: Human

Ability: To forge, learn, and summon almost every weapon

Appearance:  (This artwork was commissioned by me, funnily enough)

Personality: A cocky and boastful individual due to her pirate heritage(Father being a feared pirate, Implied to be related to Ching Shih), Lei is proud to be one and due to being thrown into Gensokyo, she wants to show the land who she is and be feared. Though she is a bit naive and has self-confidence issues if someone questions anything about her. She does care about people who she does gain her trust or people in her family(Like her Sister, who I'll write later).

Relationships:

Marisa Kirisame: Sees as a rival. Marisa doesn't care about her all that much, despite Lei persisting to try and proclaim she will outdo her.

Minamitsu Murasa: Lei takes personal offense to Murasa and will try to insult Murasa whenever she can.

Inspiration: Ching Shih

============

Name: Chronos

Title: Mother Time

Species: God

Ability: Creation of Time(Able to travel between various points in the timeline, age and de-age people

or objects, freeze and fast forward time, etc etc)

Appearance: Extremely long, white hair(Longer than herself even). Black, checkered overshirt with a white long sleeve shirt on. A tie that resembles both the Minute hand and second hand off a clock Long, black boots. Wears belt with a tons of arrows resembling said clock hands too.

Personality: Chronos can be best described as ?Bitter and Mischevious? when she is not doing her job. She has a cynical look on humanity and life, seeing people make the same mistakes over and over again from the past, present, and future, and is willing to mess with people

Relationships:

Hecatia Lapislazuili: Both Chronos and Hecatia are long time business partners of sorts who benefit from each other at times.

Yukari Yakumo: Another person who have a mutualistic relationship of sorts. In the event of any time-related incidents hitting Gensokyo, Chronos will investigate it while she will use the land as a Vacation spot from her old home.

Sakuya Izayoi: Chronos detests it when mortal beings use time powers out of fear it may cause some time paradoxes or disruptions to time itself. Hearing Sakuya is a human who can use time absolutely disgusts her to no end and will berate her at every chance she gets if she meets her.

Inspiration: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronos

I can probably go in more detail about these two and others later on. I have so many here it is not even funny. And the two OCs I pulled out are related in some way, which I can go into details later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version