~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Fantasy Maiden Wars - Translation Patch Repository

<< < (2/3) > >>

gtf234:
They are? Where/when was that announced?

seki108:

--- Quote from: gtf234 on January 09, 2019, 04:20:44 AM ---They are? Where/when was that announced?

--- End quote ---

It was announced December 1 on the team's twitter  https://twitter.com/sanbondo/status/1068829591072997376

Lanaryu:
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm really grateful you guys are still working on the translation patch for these games! The series is probably my favorite fan game in the entirety of the Touhou fandom, so I'm so glad I'll be able to experience it in full.

So thank you for doing this! You're doing the English community a huge favor! ^^

Arukaizer:
I remember that both Fantasy Maiden Wars Mystic and Eternity battle dialogues weren't translated. Are those still in japanese? It has been so long since I last visited those patches.

seki108:

--- Quote from: Arukaizer on February 13, 2019, 10:33:23 PM ---I remember that both Fantasy Maiden Wars Mystic and Eternity battle dialogues weren't translated. Are those still in japanese? It has been so long since I last visited those patches.

--- End quote ---

They aren't translated, at least the versions I played a few months ago.  While I don't remember where I read/heard it right now or if it's reliable, I think that when they tried putting those translations in the translation patches, the whole thing bricked.  I know the archived LP for the second game has screenshots of them testing out translated battle dialogue, but those weren't present in the released patches.  I can't say if it will be the same or different for Dream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version