~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Miscellaneous Questions 7 - To Misc or not to Misc

<< < (51/52) > >>

7TC7:
Does anyone know if there have been any efforts made towards fixing Antimony of Common Flowers official English subtitles? I know there is the thcrap English patch for the game, but that one translates the actual textboxes and feels like a rush job, as all the text runs out of the speech bubbles.

If nobody has tried there hand at it, I'm wondering how difficult it would be to edit the subtitles.

niektory:

--- Quote from: 7TC7 on March 02, 2019, 12:39:13 PM ---Does anyone know if there have been any efforts made towards fixing Antimony of Common Flowers official English subtitles? I know there is the thcrap English patch for the game, but that one translates the actual textboxes and feels like a rush job, as all the text runs out of the speech bubbles.

If nobody has tried there hand at it, I'm wondering how difficult it would be to edit the subtitles.

--- End quote ---
Here's the relevant thcrap issue:
[AoCF] Subtitles patching ? Issue #70 ? thpatch/thcrap
It seems to be on hold due to lack of manpower.

Jikan:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would anyone know of any good replacements for 'Create.swf'?
I'm wondering if there is any similar alternatives to the artwork it has, as I haven't had any success with getting 'Create.swf' to work.

Let There Be House:
Here's something I don't quite understand: why is, near the end of FS, Mamizou trying to endear the villagers to tanuki? Endearment is the polar opposite of fear, the thing youkai need to continue existing, so why? Is it really true that they don't need fear specifically and simple belief will do, and Mamizou figured that out, or what? She mentions being able to "come and go as [they] please", so is it that she's tired of having to disguise herself while in the village? Of all the things in FS, that might be the thing that confuses me most.

Biakmon:
- Anyone knows what happen to Touhou Fan Project Hifuu Activity Club Record?
Are they sill there or have they cancel it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version