Author Topic: Fluxtinupazz: A 3D Isometric Touhou Shooter in Blender [school project]  (Read 2163 times)

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
Now hiring Blender code maniacs!

I have an explicit problem: two of them, in fact!

1. How do I make the enemy (a little tie fighter like thing) slowly match the player's y-coord
2. How do I aim bullet (as in, a bullet that is directed at the player on creation but does not follow them around)

I really need help here.
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
For your help questions with Danmakufu, you're suppose to be posting them in the Q&A threads and not create a separate thread.

Also the thread is extremely lacking info on what you're trying to achieve and I am confused what to do with this. Hope you can explain some more to us  :(

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Your game or project seems non-Touhou or not-related. I am not quite sure how we will be able to assist you. You're noting 'danmakufu' in your link but Danmakufu is a STG engine and has little no relationship with Blender (unless you're creating 3D models and using them in dnh).

We're a Touhou Project based forum so by that, we're unable to provide assistance as there is no "general game programming/producing" area.

Wish you good luck with your school project.