Author Topic: Speculations for Fantasy Maiden Wars 4  (Read 1320 times)

Speculations for Fantasy Maiden Wars 4
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:37:57 AM »
I believe the game is either going to be called Gensou Shoujo Taisen Sei or Seiren. It will have POTFV, UFO and TD ( maybe ). Since it has POTFV a battle with Yuuka is to be expected and probably with Mima, both at full power, which will be a battle filled with sparking and kicking ass. I can't wait to hear Sanbondo's rendition of Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind, i'm also interested in what a Reverse Ideology and Kobito of the Shining Needle would sound like. Do you think Sanbondo will make a 5th game? To give characters like Byakuren playable time? Because let's face it... the final boss of the next game won't be playable ( which will be a shame ). But in terms of story it would be wonderful for Sanbondo to end the games at DDC... but for that he has to make UFO the main incident which will lead to TD ( because as we know Kanako caused MOF and SA and then a 3 game chain reaction was created ranging from UFO, TD, HM ) and then HM...
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara