Author Topic: 东方百花宴 - The Flower Shooter  (Read 16221 times)

Re: 东方百花宴 - The Flower Shooter
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 03:19:24 AM »

About bugs - is it only me or the game doesn't save settings for sound/music volume? Or it's caused by playing the game with AppLocale?

sorry ,it's a bug .

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 11:45:58 PM »
I cleared.  Green ship get.  The clear bonus is pretty big, but I'm not 100% sure what determines it.  The PIV makes up a good chunk of it of it... 1k points per PIV.  That leaves 54m, of which I'm guessing 24m is the stage (previous stages were all Stage * 4 million) and spare lives are 15m.  Not sure what bombs are worth though.  Maybe 3 or 5?

Thinking of trying easy now but I'll need a route for that.  Though I guess I need to unlock practice before I can make a route for it... Need to look into green orb collection after spells more too, since it seems to give you bonus orbs for capping, but I haven't really bothered to count yet to see how big this bonus is (might still be worth bomb milking a few spells?).  They're worth a bit just for collecting too (1k each, so 3k/graze), plus the obvious PIV increase, so it may be worth forgoing items to gain orbs in some cases I guess?  I dunno, I'll figure it out eventually.  Oh and then I'll have to do bomb comparisons too I guess.  Fun.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:48:06 AM by Great Birdhou Daishougakusen »

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 10:39:49 PM »
Got it to work after changing System Locale to Chinese. Blind Normal 1cc.

......Ok, this was not made by the same person who did Fantastic Danmaku Festival right? Because it sucks in comparison.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 02:47:56 AM »

......Ok, this was not made by the same person who did Fantastic Danmaku Festival right?

no, it is not made by the same person.

this game is made all by Seiwell .

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »
Okay so I canged my system locale to Chinese, and I have SlimDX and everything else needed. I'm just...sorta confused on what I'm to do. I still crash at the loading screen as well. Could some people tell me step by step what they did to get it to run? Then I'll try those out?

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2014, 03:49:15 PM »
And this is the error message after I tried the update. I'm am so confused good people!

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2014, 03:19:36 AM »
I got it to work, I haven't used the update as I am scared it will wreck my shit, thoughts to come once I 1CC normal.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 12:51:15 AM »
Alright, one Normal 4cc later (and being Wriggle kick'd by the Stage 5 boss), I think I have some of the mechanics worked out:

General
  • For some reason, all of the stages and non-spells are in sync with the music. Keep the volume up for this.
  • Two shots: Wide/Focused (Master Spark-Like bomb) (default), and a Homing/Something. (Didn't play much with this.)

Lives and Bombs
  • Lives: Are the same as in PCB and IN; Collect Point Boxes, reach goal, get lives. OR Collect a 1-Up box.
  • Bombs: Fill the green bar all the way to get a bomb. Get the green orbs from grazing or cancelling bullets. OR Collect a Bomb box.

POC is the same as everything else.

I considered at least attempting to read the Chinese on the screen, but I've read too many walls of Chinese text at Chinese school. I hope someone could translate this; I'm suck at reading and translating Chinese.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear