Author Topic: Touhou 12 - 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object. An undefined article.  (Read 190403 times)

Damn the last boss' Shinki attack ;__;

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Ah, that? I thought Samidare did a better job:

As much as I am lovin' the fact that Byakuren is Shinki / Youkai Jesus, I'm with the elevens on this one; they seem to have mixed reactions between "It's good that ZUN hasn't forgotten his early works" and "SHINKI-SAMAAAA".

Basically I got trolled as a PC-98 fan. Oh god why wasn't Yumemi the final boss T_T Nonono I must keep loving Byakuren aaaaaah

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
Where are you guys getting this game? Can you download it? (talking about legal here by paying. cause illegal isn't allowed here I think)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
I've never ragequit a game as hard as I've ragequit Samidare.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

This =<

Actually Seihou is worse

Alfred F. Jones

lrn2shield

In unrelated news I don't like Nue*. At all. And I shall insult her within earshot of ALL OF YOU.

*or her theme music or her design or even her NAME and she STOLE YUMEMI'S SPOT AS EXTRA STAGE BOSS SCREW HER TO HELL

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I've only seen Samidare videos.
I crapped my pants. Hard.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
I don't like Nue*. At all. And I shall insult her within earshot of ALL OF YOU.

You hear that, Ruro?  That's the sound of my heart breaking in two!
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

-Mao-

• Meowist Retard
  • I'm really stupid.
Oh my, an actual cute boss character at the later stages.

I must say the Byakuran moe has infested this forum's users.

I alread saw 4 users going for Byakuran.
Support the revolution, stop believing in pacifism.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
RURO V/S THEO
GOGOGO

Alfred F. Jones

RURO V/S THEO
GOGOGO

This will end in selfcest.

MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN

Letty Whiterock

Where are you guys getting this game? Can you download it? (talking about legal here by paying. cause illegal isn't allowed here I think)
With the exception of a few people who actually got to be at C76, of course these people downloaded it. Finding downloads for Touhou games is not difficult. We simply will not actively help you find it, and we ask that you don't even bother trying to get a method out of us.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
(RAGE)

Well, I can safely say that NONE of the UFO characters made it to my top 10... at least for now.

Top UFO character as of today: Nue.

EDIT:
I alread saw 4 users going for Byakuran.
THE HYPE!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:43:19 PM by Nwbi »

DgBarca

• Umineko fuck yeah
  • Spoilers ?
There is a enormous difference between Easy and Normal...Easy modo was TOO easy...I can't reach stage 5 in normal...>_< (At least I normally reach SA stage 6)
[21:16] <redacted> dgbarca makes great work
[21:16] <redacted> i hope he'll make a full game once

Jana

• mrgrgr
I might let the new characters into my favorites... If I had a chance to play.
When I tried earlier, I had a beautiful run going... Until I lost all 5 lives to Kogasa because people wouldn't leave me alone.

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
With the exception of a few people who actually got to be at C76, of course these people downloaded it. Finding downloads for Touhou games is not difficult. We simply will not actively help you find it, and we ask that you don't even bother trying to get a method out of us.
I seem to fail at looking then  :(

Moerin

RURO V/S THEO
GOGOGO

This will end in selfcest.

MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN

Y'know what?  I hate Byaku... I hate Bya... I hate...

...I can't do it.  I can't bring myself to hate Youkai Jesus just because of this.  But still... ... ...

* Theorist begins to plot revenge against Ruro... Then realises he can't go through with it, breaks down and cries in the corner.

I mean, I could get over the fact that she's not Yumemi...

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Try looking harder at the top of 'Touhou Addict Recovery Center' section.

Theorist, I am so dissapointed in you leaving your Rin Satsuke (who never excisted) and trading her for a Flandre lookalike. You wouldn't even accept my Satsuki flip image =[

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
* Theorist begins to plot revenge against Ruro... Then realises he can't go through with it, breaks down and cries in the corner.
Should I do it for you?

Alfred F. Jones

Oh god Cap'n Murasa has awesome music, it's much better than the bad UNOwen remix that is Nue's theme.

oh god stop reminding me that I'm such a horrible human being Theorist ;_;

* Byakururo Hiziri hugs Theorin

Comiket > Christmas

Moerin

Theorist, I am so dissapointed in you leaving your Rin Satsuke (who never excisted) and trading her for a Flandre lookalike.

As I explained elsewhere, this is only a temporary thing.  I'll be back with Rin soon enough~

...And to tell you the truth, apart from the fact that she has strange wings, I can never see the similarity between Nue and Flan.  I'm utterly baffled as to why people think Heian Alien sounds like U.N. Owen, too.

...much better than the bad UNOwen remix that is Nue's theme.

oh god stop reminding me that I'm such a horrible human being Theorist ;_;

* Byakururo Hiziri hugs Theorin

IT DOESN'T SOUND ANYTHING LIKE U.N. OWEN!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
So..what is that giant thing the size of a mountain in the preview suppose to be?

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
We here at MoTK do not Advocate nor Condemn Piracy(I think). Please stop talking about it.

Thank you. MoTK mana-wait, I'm not part of MoTK's staff. Whatever.

And you'd think TSO would post a warning like in the previous topic. =V

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
Try looking harder at the top of 'Touhou Addict Recovery Center' section.

Theorist, I am so dissapointed in you leaving your Rin Satsuke (who never excisted) and trading her for a Flandre lookalike. You wouldn't even accept my Satsuki flip image =[
I feel ashamed  :'(

Gpop

Suwako and Koishi are still my favorites.

<3

Letty Whiterock

We here at MoTK do not Advocate nor Condemn Piracy(I think). Please stop talking about it.

Thank you. MoTK mana-wait, I'm not part of MoTK's staff. Whatever.

And you'd think TSO would post a warning like in the previous topic. =V
Don't backseat mod. The person asked a completely understandable question (where everyone is getting the game; they even asked if there's a legal means to do so), and I responded to it. We actual MotK management will handle this. Do not try and do our job for us.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
I mean, I could get over the fact that she's not Yumemi...

She is not.

I repeat, SHE IS NOT.

Because of her and Minamitsu Murasa's relationship and character designs, some fans have described them as newer versions of Yumemi Okazaki and Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Most hated statement of the year...

Also, crosses owns rune-scrolls any day.

I'm utterly baffled as to why people think Heian Alien sounds like U.N. Owen, too.

Both are gothic lolita-ish themes, go figure.

So..what is that giant thing the size of a mountain in the preview suppose to be?

That's for Hisoutensoku, I think.

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
stop failing at it and also quit talking about it

seriously, these are doujins for god's sake, you can afford them at some point if you can afford just about anything commercial, and forces are willing to sell you copies at almost anytime
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

Letty Whiterock

seriously, these are doujins for god's sake, you can afford them at some point if you can afford just about anything commercial, and forces are willing to sell you copies at almost anytime
This is not a matter of affording it or not. This is a matter of "Where can I find this game?", and the fact is that it's literally the day after the Comiket release, so I don't think it's commercially available anywhere right now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking "How are you all playing this?" if there does happen to be some store selling copies of the game RIGHT NOW.

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
stop torrenting C76 crap for a minute and read what I said again ffff
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.