~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou Dream Thread
<< < (3/153) > >>
Delfigamer:
tl;dr

--- Quote from: Yatakarasu on November 18, 2012, 09:05:34 PM ---I know that feel, Ikari. I can never remember my dreams.

--- End quote ---
I just wanted to advice you to write a dream immediately after waking up. Science says it's a good way to memorize dreams better.
Ikari:

--- Quote from: Delfigamer on November 19, 2012, 09:27:27 AM ---tl;drI just wanted to advice you to write a dream immediately after waking up. Science says it's a good way to memorize dreams better.

--- End quote ---

Oh I'm a night person so I'm completely stoned when I wake up. The only thing my mind if filled with is pure hatred and the desire to murder everything with a purple unicorn.
Yatakarasu:

--- Quote from: Ikari on November 19, 2012, 10:14:27 AM ---Oh I'm a night person so I'm completely stoned when I wake up.

--- End quote ---
Dammit Ikari, are you like my twin or something.
Yeah, most nights I say up to like 12-3am depending on how much work I have to do. And then I have to wake up at around 6-9am (with a searing rage to tear down a brick wall). So there is no way I could write anything down.
Delfigamer:
Am I the only guy who sleeps twice a day? :3
Ran-Rii:

--- Quote from: Delfigamer on November 19, 2012, 12:57:01 PM ---Am I the only guy who sleeps twice a day? :3

--- End quote ---

Incidentally, no.
I sleep in the afternoon to brace myself for studying at night, thus I remember my dreams better. Nocturnal, really.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version