Author Topic: [ON HIATUS] Looking for Artists for a Touhou visual novel [ON HIATUS]  (Read 1421 times)

Until later notice, this visual novel is on hiatus.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:50:58 PM by Daggett »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Looking for Artists for a Touhou visual novel
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
It would be helpful to include as much information as you can in terms of what you're looking for, i.e., who the cast are, what sorts of backgrounds, what kinds of poses and/or facial expressions you need of the characters, and so on. You can't really include too much information - artists need direction.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Re: Looking for Artists for a Touhou visual novel
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 07:58:42 AM »
Thanks, Tengukami. I was going to post more info, but time got away from me...

35 bg's is what I am using now, but some could have been reused and a few scenes could probably be cut.

I wouldn't be needing any CG's.

I'm not sure, but anything would be better than mine. I'd attach some samples, but I don't know how to here...

The script is complete at 43,000 words. In fact, I thought I could release it up until a few weeks ago. So as it stands now, I would just have to replace the images.

I would only need one post per character, but would like to have more. But hey, I would have like to just released this thing without bothering you good people.

Once again, some could be cut, so yeah, but anyway, here's the cast with the cut list off the top of my head, but there are probably more:

1 Shou
2 Nazrin
3 Meiling
4 Remilia
5 Sakuya
6 Suika [Could be cut]
7 Reimu
8 Ran
9 Chen [Could be cut]
10 Yukari
11 Youmu
12 Yuyuko
13 Marisa
14 Alice
15 Chiruno
16 Hina  [Could be cut]
17 Nitori
18 Rinnosuke
19 Momiji  [Could be cut]
20 Aya
21 Hatate
22 Patchouli
23 Keine
24 Sanae  [Could be cut]
25 Mokou
26 Reisen
27 Eirin
28 Kaguya

Because there is an asininely long list of stuff here, I would most definitely have to have multiple people working on the art.