Author Topic: Where Would You Most Want to Live in Gensokyo?  (Read 70601 times)

Young Demon Lord

• Banned
  • Bye!
Re: Where Would You Most Want to Live in Gensokyo?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 04:17:33 AM »
I guess I should elaborate on why I would want to live at the Moriya Shrine and what I would do.

Why: Sanae.  And Suwako.  It would be a great life, living at the Moriya Shrine; I'd be surrounded by my favorite Maidens! :D

What I would do: Become the most devoted patron EVER to the Moriya Shrine.  I'd be spending so much time there, that I'd simply become a part of the residents there.  I'd be going on errands while Sanae keeps the gods' antics in order.  I'd likely end up sleeping and eating there simply because of all the time I spend there.  And going on errands for Sana would let me make regular visits to the rest of Gensokyo, which would be awesome.
An array of angled lasers and bubble waves.
The only problem is that your hitbox is so small....

Lucarius

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 06:41:47 AM »
The canopy of the Forest of Magic. Least amount of youkai at that height + good sky view + place to be complete alone in natural silence.

Albel

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »
I'd like to be oni, and I'd live in the Hakurei Shirne with Suika and Reimu. The Garden of the Sun is pretty close, so I could drop by to fight with visit Yuka.

Flay_wind

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »
Eientei. Wabbits! *_*

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 07:27:03 PM »
Most depictions of the Underground make it look like a really nice place.

Easy Mode

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 09:11:45 PM »
The Forest of Magic. Hands down, no questions asked.

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
Moriya Shrine. It probably has electricity n stuff thanks to the Kappa and Utsuho.

Plus Sanae is a good girl

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »
Palace of the Earth spirits.

I'd be the 3rd Satori sister??

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:55 AM »
The library or the human village. I'd probably tease Koakuma most of the time by touching her tail. In the village, not sure really but it may be homey.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 02:42:24 AM »
Why would ANYONE want to live with a diseased, anemic librarian, a klutzy succubus, a psychotic 495-year-oldish loli with world-destroying powers and the maturity of an amoeba, a pathological killer, and an annoying-as-hell lolivamp who'd sooner suck your blood and toss you to her sister to feast on your flesh than look at you?

Seriously... why anyone would want to live in the SDM is beyond me.

(Though maybe Voile might be nice to visit once in a while.)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 02:46:57 AM »
Because Patchy is moe and China is crying moe.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 02:49:24 AM »
Because Patchy is moe and China is crying moe.

... how did I forget Meiling.

And I just remembered why some people would like to live in the SDM; they have a swimming pool in their library. Freakin' awesome.

nintendonut888

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 02:52:08 AM »
BTW, do you happen to have a pic of that? I haven't seen anything past what is translated and uploaded to the wiki.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 03:08:04 AM »
Why would ANYONE want to live with a diseased, anemic librarian, a klutzy succubus, a psychotic 495-year-oldish loli with world-destroying powers and the maturity of an amoeba, a pathological killer, and an annoying-as-hell lolivamp who'd sooner suck your blood and toss you to her sister to feast on your flesh than look at you?

Why would ANYONE want to live with a greedy, corpse gathering blazecat, a insane loli with mind screwing powers, a psychotic Hellraven with NUKE POWERS and the intelligence of a (6), and a creepy as hell loli that can read your mind and would probably kick you out of the house for thinking perverted thoughts.

Seriously... why anyone would want to live in the Palace of the Earth Spirts is beyond me.

(See, I can make anything sound bad with the right words too)

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 03:23:41 AM »
Why would ANYONE want to live with a greedy, corpse gathering blazecat, a insane loli with mind screwing powers, a psychotic Hellraven with NUKE POWERS and the intelligence of a (6), and a creepy as hell loli that can read your mind and would probably kick you out of the house for thinking perverted thoughts.

Seriously... why anyone would want to live in the Palace of the Earth Spirts is beyond me.

I double dare you to do it for PoDD's cast

nintendonut888

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 03:30:22 AM »
I double dare you to do it for PoDD's cast

You mean in the Heart of Gold ripoff with the senseless underage sailor girl that would shoot you for no reason and that delusional scientologist that kidnaps young girls and experiments on them for her own selfish desires?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 03:50:17 AM »

They're actually nice people. Klutzy devil is a moe of its own, but you do have to feel sorry for her. Remi doesn't drink blood directly from people. That's a common misconception. Flan though... Yeah...

But you're right. It's not a place for normal humans to be in.

By the way, planning to visit the library any time soon? I have a book on how to do deal with curbing one's tsundere.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:52:34 AM by Rukaroa »

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 03:57:42 AM »

Who can't?

that delusional scientologist that kidnaps young girls and experiments on them for her own selfish desires?

That sounds hot.

By the way, planning to visit the library any time soon? I have a book on how to do deal with curbing one's tsundere.

Shut up shut up shut up

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2009, 04:02:21 AM »
ah---
well...live in Gensokyo...
um,probably in Forest of Magic (for the wildy nature,the witches and the Kourin) or Netherworld (for the sakuras...)
all places of Gensokyo are or beautiful or interesting for visit,anyways...

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2009, 04:52:52 AM »
Shut up shut up shut up
Now, now. It's just a book about being more honest with your feelings. It could really help you~

ah---
well...live in Gensokyo...
um,probably in Forest of Magic (for the wildy nature,the witches and the Kourin) or Netherworld (for the sakuras...)
all places of Gensokyo are or beautiful or interesting for visit,anyways...
I think the Forest of Magic suits you well =3

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:32 AM »
Hakugyokurou.

Beautiful garden, Yuyuko, Youmu...

What's not to like?

Also one of the safest places around.
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »

lend me tt book and i'll do the opposite., thanks!

can't believe i posted becoz of this :V

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2009, 09:55:08 PM »
anywhere, as long as I live with Mima :3
And would like to live just as long as her or more; this won't forbid me to make human friends due to their lifespans.
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »
Well i would most want to live at the Hakurei Shrine or the Moriya Shrine.
If none of those places i suppose a small-time residence in the human village would prove a nice place the live. Though before i am ready to move there we need to have Nitori arrange for electricity in Gensokyo and Yukari to arrange some way to import stuff from the outside world.

AntKiller

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »
Well, I would NOT like to live in Gensokyo, for various reasons:

• Youkais kills people
  • Youkais kills people
  • Youkais kills people
  • Youkais eats people

as many other reasons...

but if I DID live there, as a human I would totally try to like at Hakurei Shrine, since that's the "safest" place in Gensokyo...

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 10:21:42 PM »

but if I DID live there, as a human I would totally try to like at Hakurei Shrine, since that's the "safest" place in Gensokyo...

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:26:33 PM by VileLasagna »
rofl bye

Alice

• 英雄不怕太陽高
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 09:17:27 AM »
If only you donate some money.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »
Well, I would NOT like to live in Gensokyo, for various reasons:

• Youkais kills people
  • Youkais kills people
  • Youkais kills people
  • Youkais eats people

as many other reasons...

And no, you don't have to be human - you could choose to be any species you wanted, to give you more freedom of places to choose from.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

AntKiller

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »
And no, you don't have to be human - you could choose to be any species you wanted, to give you more freedom of places to choose from.
what do you want me to be then?
A fish? A cow?
Joking. But I don't know. Human is always the best option, I don't want to be a kappa for example and eat ppl's a**.  :P
also in D&D humans have the best classes and dual/triple classes bwahahaha
And Youkais are always bored due to the giant lifetime, look how it braindamaged Yuyuko for example.. xD
Oh! Nekomatas.. XD

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »

Whoever drew this is a got-dam genius.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."