Author Topic: My graphics~  (Read 2052 times)

PefectoFreeze~

• dats right
My graphics~
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
Well I'm new here, and I make things such as signatures to avatars, banners, gifs, and even some drawings sometimes. :D I might as well post some of them.  I do take requests sometimes, but I guess it depends on the timing. If anyone wants to use them, ask and let me know which one you would like to use. Because it might not be available because I go on another forums, and it might be being used at the moment. Let me know what you guys think please. :3

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
Re: My graphics~
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:32:12 AM »
Eh, Rumia and the first Yuyuko's sig seems off in the background, not matching with the character. The pink in Aya's sig kinda clashes with it. Otherwise, it looks good.

...Where's my game?

PefectoFreeze~

• dats right
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 08:10:01 AM »
Eh, Rumia and the first Yuyuko's sig seems off in the background, not matching with the character. The pink in Aya's sig kinda clashes with it. Otherwise, it looks good.

Thanks alot! ^-^ I do agree with you, so I'll try to do better with the next work I can make. :>

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:26:47 AM »
how did you

natten20

• Faith, Hope and Love
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:30 PM »
What where is Nazrin???

oh and awesome work you done there.

Ross

• Amateur Touhou Fanatic
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:37:03 AM »
What the freaking!

You made those?!  That is incredibly unbelievable.  I congratulate you and am amazed at your artistic skills that I have tried constantly to obtain but have never seemed to be able to.   :V

Also if maybe perhaps you could make me some sort of cute Cirno avatar or something.  Just if you get around to, because as you can clearly see mine sucks a lot more things than I wish it did.   But don't fret about it or anything.  (Thanks)   :3

EDIT:  Also it might help if I weren't stupid.

Welcome to the forums, even though I realize I'm kinda late on this and am not a moderator or admin or anything like that so this probably doesn't mean a whole lot.   :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:39:09 AM by FrostyFish88 »