Author Topic: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom  (Read 172321 times)

Nekomata-chan

Re: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2011, 04:52:23 AM »
>"I'm simply putting it the way Miss Izayoi herself told me. Basically, the girl found a random person, drained their blood and left them to die. From what I overheard Keine telling Mokou, it wasn't a one-off situation. Remilia-chan has such a light appetite, it is surprising!" Yukari muses, half to herself. Beside her, she opens another gap and steps through it without a goodbye, yet Reimu remains. The miko still looks angry at Youmu.

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2011, 12:58:59 PM »
>"Cat caught your tongue, Reimu?"
>Do not look at Reimu, but fiddle with our paper fan.
>Prepare for volatile volley of words.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2011, 02:25:03 PM »
>Reimu shoots a warning glance at Youmu, one that says "Don't you dare interrupt me!"
>Youmu doesn't look at Reimu either, Myon having a little rest over her shoulder.
>"Basically, your gardener pointed out that my shrine needs a better image, like the Moriya or Myouren ones! My shrine is off the beaten track, though.."
Youmu just giggles, looking away as she murmurs "Nobody wants to worship a deity if their shrine is tended by a lazy miko that isn't even there half of the time!"
Reimu heard it.

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2011, 01:12:03 AM »
>Do we see Reimu getting really angry or about to take action?
>>If yes: "Take your fight some other time, we still have cake to eat!"
>Mental notes: Yukari might have gone to pick up Sakuya. Yukari might have attended to an emergency. Yukari might have remembered something and went to get it.

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »
>Reimu does look rather irate but.. she looks like she's doing the deep-breaths-and-count-to-10 method. Clever.
>You never know with Yukari. Hopefully she'll be back soon, you don't want her to miss out on the cake!!

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
>To Reimu: "Good girl!"
>To Youmu: "I believe you have some cake to serve?"
>>If she asks about Yukari: "She left for a while. I believe she went to fetch some tea." Make the latter sound irrelevant.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
>Reimu looks confused. "Uh.. thanks...?"
>Youmu stutters. "U-uh, y-yes, I.. just... yes!!" she then gets to work serving the cake.
>>Youmu asks about Yukari. Obviously. "Oh, right.. well.. let's hope she returns quickly." she responds. If timing wasn't perfect enough, another gap opens, Sakuya Izayoi herself spilling out of it as well as Yukari looking rather out of breath.
 "My, my, you are a quick bunny." Yukari giggles. Sakuya picks herself up, looking rather confused.
 "Um.. where am I?" she asks.
 "The Netherworld." Youmu, Reimu and Yukari answer at once. Sakuya, again, looks confused.
 "Uh... Yukari, I'm not here for interrogation about providing food for Lady Remilia, is it? Everybody seems to be after that today. I only just escaped some nattering tengu. Aya, I think her name was." Sakuya sighs, wiping her forehead.

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2012, 12:40:22 PM »
>"Well, I guess we could spare a slice for our guest here, can't we, Youmu?"
>To Sakuya: "Come, sit! Make yourself comfy. You seem to have had a rough day.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2012, 12:52:49 PM »
>Youmu repositions the cake cutting knife to allow a slice for Sakuya, without a word.
>Sakuya politely takes a seat, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "A rough day is so much of an understatement, Yuyuko."

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »
>"Whatever the case, just relax for a while. No one's going to interrogate you. Yet."
>"Aw, Yukari-chan's out of shape!"
>Do we recall Yukari ever being physically fit? Do we have memories of her when we were still alive?
>(This should have been asked earlier, but it slipped my mind.) Do we have any means to communicate with the Saigyou Ayakashi, or has it devolved into a mindless tree?

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2012, 01:54:56 PM »
>Sakuya sighs in relief, but she doesn't seem even half as out of breath as Yukari is.
>Yukari raises her hand, shaking her head, "Oh, no, no, my muscles were just a little locked up from my sleeping habits.
>You have oh-so-vague memories of Yukari being quite the self-sufficient woman, but only snaps of pictures and no complete memories or pictures, for that matter.
>You don't have any means of communication. Occasionally you feel as if it has something to say to you, but you don't understand anything it tries to tell you. It's probably still got a bit of youkai trapped in that odd looking tree... poor thing.

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2012, 07:35:01 AM »
>"Which is the same thing~"
>Begin eating cake once it is served.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2012, 08:16:14 PM »
>Yukari scoffs, "Oh, you can talk. I'm chasing down people and you're eating cake!!"
>You start eating the cake. It's quite a decadent cake... yum!!

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2012, 11:50:41 PM »
"Yes, but the cake is delicious cake! Are the people you chased down delicious?" *twinkle*
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2012, 02:54:46 AM »
>Reimu and Sakuya force back giggles. Yukari knows why. "Well, for fun last night I chased Mystia Lorelei~" she teases.

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »
>"Oh, but did you do it all willy-nilly?"
>Did we really eat Mystia during that Incident?

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2012, 01:55:47 PM »
>Yukari shrugs, "Had I known that I were to visit you, I would've brought her with me~"
>You had tried to. You managed to have a nibble on her arm, but Youmu prised you away. Siiiigh..

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »
>Something made her come?
>Make a thoughtful "hmm."
>Now we leave Yukari to whatever she was going to do with Sakuya.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
>Obviously. Of course, Yukari has random thoughts of visiting anybody in Gensokyo, but judging by the random visitors she's bringing, it's something more~
>Hmm~
>Yukari looks over at Sakuya, smiling, "So... do you know why I brought you and Reimu here?" she asks.
"Nope." comes the reply from both Sakuya and Reimu. Yukari sighs.
"Well... Youmu, you were worried earlier, right?" she says. Youmu nods awkwardly, "That is the whole reason I'm here."
Suddenly, she turns serious.
"What..?" Reimu stands up, confused.
"Well, the Myouren temple group and the Taoist lot are.. how can I say this without sounding odd.. planning their next fight here. They know that you can inflict death, so each one is trying to recruit you, Yuyuko." Yukari waves it off dismissively, but Reimu and Sakuya look confused.
"What does this have to do with Reimu or myself?" asks Sakuya.
"I could've brought Sanae, as she helped out with the incident with the Taoists not too long ago, but since I brought Reimu first I didn't want anything else to get scary~" Yukari giggles. Reimu growls a little.

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2012, 05:25:05 AM »
"Right, too many cooks spoil the pot, after all, and it isn't time for Christmas yet. Is it, Youmu?"
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
>"What about Marisa?"
>How much do we restrain ourselves when it comes to our ability to invoke death?
>Mental note: Reimu, Sakuya, and Youmu are here.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »
>Youmu shakes her head, "Christmas is far away, Lady Yuyuko."
>Yukari looks shocked, "I forgot her? Oh.. well, I don't want her destroying everything.. it's best she not be here."
>You can restrain yourself very well, but when you get rather angry (N.B: very unlikely) you do have problems controlling it.
>And..? You take a look at the guests, who all are almost frozen with concentration and interest.

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
Start deciding what foods wold color coordinate with their outfits best, oh wait more guests are coming.

"Miss Sakuya, Youmu,  Buddhism is from northern India, and Taoism was imported from rural China.  So I think we will be having Ramen and Curry!"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2012, 07:45:24 PM »
>Sakuya stands, a little peturbed. "Yuyuko, how can you even think about food when there could be a large problem here? Although your religious geography is interestingly good.."
Reimu nods in agreement, unsure as what to say.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2012, 01:41:32 AM »
>"Because I'm hungry."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2012, 07:29:01 AM »
>"And besides, food brings people together! Like a recipe for something tasty!"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2012, 09:52:55 AM »
>Is there leftover cake?
>>Eat it. No sense in prolonging the wait. Hope Yukari gets the message to spill whatever she knows.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
>Sakuya murmurs under her breath, "What else is new.."

>"I have no answer to that..."

>There is leftover cake - you eat it.

Yukari sighs, "Tch, for such religious people they are late!!" obviously referring to the Taoists and Buddhists/Myouren Temple lot. "Shou told me the fight was scheduled here exactly five minutes ago! Honestly. I'll bring them myself. Bye~" she disappears into one of her gaps.

« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2012, 02:52:27 AM »
"Oh, that's too bad. It would have been nice to greet our guests with food."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
>Mope just a bit.
>"Even Youmu couldn't fix the food quick enough..."
>Smile in that same teasing way we always do, while subtly glancing at Sakuya. "If only we had enough time, Hmm?"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure