Author Topic: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom  (Read 172335 times)

Nekomata-chan

Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »
Well, I'll start this simply, freestyle, yeah~!

>You are Yuyuko Saigyouji.

>...

Re: Yuyuko Quest - Perfect Cherry Blossom
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »
>Where is Youmu?
>What are we doing?
>Where are we?
>Are we hungry?
>Inventory
>Relationships
>Quests

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 06:46:11 AM »
>Skills/abilities.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »
>You can see Youmu, she is sat beside you.
>We are sitting on the porch, looking out over the Nethworld.
>We are in the Netherworld.
>You are always hungry.

>Inventory: A fan and an empty plate of dumplings rested beside you.
>Relationships: Youmu Konpaku - your gardener. Yukari Yakumo - a friend of yours. The Prismrivers - regular performers in the Netherworld. Saigyou Ayakashi - the youkai cherry tree in your garden.
>Quests: Youmu is very quiet, restless and almost panicky today. You must find out why, solve it, eat whilst doing so, and hopefully do some other stuff.

>Skills/Abilities: The ability to invoke death in mortals and have batshit-insane danmaku.

master105

• Don't worry, Crest Worms... I will (ahn~♥) protect you...
  • I can prove your not here.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »
> Is something supposed to happen today? maybe Youmu is worried about that.

>Any recent events of note worthy happen?

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 06:21:22 PM »
>Nothing you reckon important is going to happen today.

>A past event was a threat letter from an unknown source, saying something along the lines of "be ready for an attack", but you cannot remember the rest. You remember you were puzzled at Youmu's [scared] reaction, and you wondered why a girl in her league would worry in that way.

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 06:56:32 PM »
Maybe its because she is afraid of ghosts?

Whats the most recent incident in Gensokyo we have heard of?
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »
>Afraid of the ghosts? Youmu? She's a half-ghost herself.
>The most recent incident was all of the divine spirits emerging. Reimu, bless her, came to the Netherworld suspecting you, but ended up talking to some Taoist girl.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »
>"So, hmm, you seem to be awfully worked up."

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »
>Are we still trying to figure out who the person under the Saigyou Ayakashi is?
>Are there any other realms connected to the Netherworld other than Gensokyo?
>Do we like tea?

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »
>Youmu jumps at your sudden question. She pats down her hair and sighs. "Yeah, it's just... it's nothing, Lady Yuyuko, I'm fine..." Youmu murmurs stoically. This will be a tough thing to crack into, you think to yourself.

>No, you found out who was under the Saigyou Ayakashi quite a while ago. Your own corpse. Hooray.
>You cannot remember if anything is permanently. Occasionally, Yukari will gap herself into the Netherworld from outside of Gensokyo, which means that sometimes the Netherworld is temporarily connected to the outside world (when Yukari visits).
>Of course you like tea. You like anything edible/drinkable.

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
> How do we feel about Yoshika challenging our position as biggest eater?

"We never did find a dragon to eat."
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »
>You don't mind about being challenged, as long as you still get to eat.
Youmu raises an eyebrow at your odd statement, but doesn't chase it up.

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »
"Maybe its time for another double's night."

"Youmu, did you forget my birthday?"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 11:29:05 PM »
>Youmu sighs, "I guess maybe it is." She doesn't look enthusiastic.

>Youmu is cut short and stares at you, "Y-your birthday, Lady Yuyuko?! A-already?!" she stutters, wide-eyed.

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:52:21 PM »
> "Youmu, I see you have a long ways to go. Playing with your swords, running away to talk to Taoists. Forgetting important information! What will the neighbors thing?"
> "Its the routien isn't it.  Its too much for a young woman like you.  The same thing day in and day out, cooking, cleaning up after me, gardening, cooking some-more, cooking.  When you could be out there! Finding your true love! Braving foul monsters! Winning fame and respect, and terrifying parents with your hansom figure!"
> "You just cant stand it, being cooped up in here with boring old me." *snif*

>wipe our eyes on our sleeve.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »
>Youmu stutters, "I didn't mean to, Lady Yuyuko..."
>"I don't want that, I love it here!!" she's nearly as close to tears as you are.
> Youmu stands up, grabbing your arms, "Lady Yuyuko, it's not like that at all! You aren't boring, you are the most diverse person I ever know!!"

>Your tears leave a stain on your sleeve.

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »
"Oh, Youmu!" hug her.  She's so cute when shes upset.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
>Youmu blushes, blinking away the pool of tears before leaning away from the hug. Myon spirals around above her head lazily.
"Yes, so... is there anything specific you want for your birthday, or can I surprise you?" she gingerly asks.

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 09:18:04 PM »
"Surprise me!" Make sure to give Myon a hug too! "So, should we throw a test of courage? Reimu-chan thew the last one.  Come, I want to tour the gardens with you."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 09:22:54 PM »
>Youmu nods, smiling as you hug Myon.

>Youmu stands up in determination, "I will win the test, Lady Yuyuko!" she smiles and nods at your 'request'.

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 09:50:33 PM »
"My shining knight!" start walking the garden paths. "What part of the gardens would you recommend?"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
>Youmu blushes, scurrying to catch up to your headstart. "I-I guess I would recommend the... um... I don't know, maybe the gardens around the Saigyou Ayakashi?" she curiously inquires. You smile at her request.

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 01:37:18 AM »
"Really? Any reason?"

Let her catch up.

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 10:55:14 AM »
>Do youkai cherry trees have souls?
>Can we call up phoney-looking ghosts to scare Youmu?

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 11:06:21 AM »
>Not since the incident in the past where you used the essence of spring. After that, the Saigyou Ayakashi swayed peacefully and independently as any contented being would.
>You can call some of the scarier-looking ghosts in the Netherworld, some that make even you feel unsettled on occasion.

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »
>Try summoning a less scary ghost. Right now.
>Remind Youmu that we're still waiting for an answer if she doesn't answer.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »
>One of the more startling than downright-disturbing ghosts materialises at Youmu's side, before floating away ahead of her. Youmu, desperate to keep up her swordsman-like tough exterior, she doesn't let out the scream you can tell is brewing in her.
>Youmu stutters, "Not any particular reason... I guess it's just pretty... almost like centrepiece, you know, really quite magnificent.." and under her breath you hear words she did not mean to say, "..like you, Lady Yuyuko..", you simply raise a hand and giggle, letting her know you heard it. Youmu looks mortified.

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
"When one sits in the center the surrounding gardens are so beautiful!"

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 09:03:50 PM »
>Youmu looks surprised at how you didn't follow up to her "comment". She nods in agreement anyway, but it's not long before she looks as if there is something important she forgot, or she is expecting something. She keeps looking over her shoulder.