Author Topic: Super Marisa World: Help and General Discussion  (Read 1157 times)

ShouAmaterasu

• Gengetsu's Disciple
Super Marisa World: Help and General Discussion
« on: July 05, 2011, 04:14:57 AM »
I am one that plays Super Marisa World, and I am one that is near completion, as I have no more extra exits to hunt for and just need to knock out 3 more (of the toughest) bosses. As I have almost completed the game, I still have a question on my mind... what importance do the stars have?

Also, if anyone has any tips and tricks to some stages (like the platform in hall of spikes stage, 4th floor always gets me -_-), please post for the sake of those who specialize in platforms much rather than danmaku even though it still exists.
What is the real meaning of life? Such a fragile and weak thing it is. The answer is whatever you make it out to be. If you're a mad man then go around and do what you do best because in the end it's all about you... That's right, destruction is your desire, you live to kill, to reap away everything else that isn't important to you!

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
Re: Super Marisa World: Help and General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:46:00 AM »
Well, I remember that you need to get 100 points on all the levels of at least one world (any world, and that's getting all 100 stars + no dying) in order to unlock the extra boss. >.>