Author Topic: Global Agenda  (Read 1135 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
Global Agenda
« on: June 22, 2011, 02:32:52 AM »
You heard of it? F2P model released.. somewhere in this year, or was it previous year? I do not remember.

It's a FPS game, that wanted to stand out due their concept of AvA, massive persistent board game, where you play as pawns and fight each zone for your agency. Right now.... people, from here, have tried it out? What are your opinion on the game?

First time I played it was... very very naice. You could actually kill someone with only shooting two times faster than now. That's why it was a fast packed action... towards Beta though... it slowed down to the point me thinking... what's with all this AvA? It's still the same PvP, but just with a board... and thus I really was not interested in playing it retail (On the side story, I did not want to play any MMO at all back then... similar today).

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: Global Agenda
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 06:27:27 AM »
It's very unstable, otherwise I'd be playing it right now myself. The Robotics class has very good area-denial with their deployable turrets and shields, and I had loads of fun with that before it started crashing constantly on me.

The story quests for the time being are limited to just the first zone, which'll get you up to about level 18 or so and load you out with all the starting armor you need to get into the pvp action.

Otherwise, this is more or less like Halo, where everyone just queues up and dukes it out with each other, albeit with four distinct playstyles, instead of 'who can grab the Spartan Laser first'. It's a lot of fun, provided it can run on your machine - write off anyone who has a FAT32 hard-drive, because you'll get nothing out of the actual game client, and be forced to use the Steam downloader to launch it. This makes things fairly well laggy, at times - especially, god forbid, if you hit shift+tab by accident.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 09:16:34 AM »
Hey.. if I find stuff, because I know I was in at least one video, I will show you, beta :P

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »
It's a FPS game

3PS, surely? Anyway, I've given it a go, and it's pretty fun with a group of friends. I'm a medic, he's assault, together we pretend we're playing Team Fortress 2 :D. Haven't gotten into PvP yet, but I'm looking forward to it.