Author Topic: Guide me along this barren path  (Read 172186 times)

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
Re: Guide me along this barren path
« Reply #690 on: July 05, 2009, 12:36:23 PM »
> Ask Kaguya what is taking so long to get the bed and pillows.

> see if Cirno is still around.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #691 on: July 05, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »
>Kaguya folds her hands, and gives you a small bow, then heads into the west room, with Mystia trailing behind her.
>You wander back to the Courtyard. It has mostly emptied out of rabbits and other such peoples, but Cirno is still there fighting off the tide of frogs and clearly loving every moment of it. She'll be there for awhile, by the look of it.

>_

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #692 on: July 05, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »
>Say "Guy Made of Bees"
>Hug Everyone in sight.

Pako

« Reply #693 on: July 05, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »
> See if Tewi is around somewhere.

> See if Rumia is still nearby

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #694 on: July 05, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
>Say "Guy Made of Bees"
>Hug Everyone in sight.

>You invoke the Dread Name yet again. You can't help but shiver as you do. That has to be due to Cirno being nearby.
>Kaguya and Mystia have vanished to go bed-hunting. Rumia is presently out of sight. This leaves Cirno, who is busy waging war upon the frogs. But that may be a little difficult.

> See if Tewi is around somewhere.

> See if Rumia is still nearby

>Tewi is not around, as far as you can see. Chances are she ran for it. Rumia is presently being given a piggyback ride by you.

>_

Pako

« Reply #695 on: July 05, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »
I forgot we had Rumia on our back

> Ask Rumia if we need to put her down.

> Ask Cirno if she wants to join your team again when she is ready freezing the frogs.

> See if Merlin's unconscious body is still somewhere on the ground.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #696 on: July 05, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
> Ask Rumia if we need to put her down.

> Ask Cirno if she wants to join your team again when she is ready freezing the frogs.

> See if Merlin's unconscious body is still somewhere on the ground.

>"Why would I want a thing like that?" Rumia asks, "I have a horsie!"
>Cirno looks over for a brief moment, "Check back in a few hours, chief!"
>It doesn't seem that Merlin is still there. Perhaps Lyrica and Lunasa were able to haul her out?

>_

Pako

« Reply #697 on: July 05, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »
> Go look around for a bit in all the rooms.

> look in a mirror to see what our face looks like.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 02:32:47 PM by Pako »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #698 on: July 05, 2009, 03:11:32 PM »
> Go look around for a bit in all the rooms.

> look in a mirror to see what our face looks like.

>You head north, and find that Eirin's door is locked. So you head back south, and look into the dormitory.
>The dormitory is a mess. Frogs and panicking rabbits have resulted in overturned beds, lots of broken objects, and personal belongings being scattered all over the place. There's potentially all sorts of random objects you can find here, especially broken objects, but it would take forever to dig through everything. Off to the side, you can see a little bathroom with a sink and mirror. There are still a couple dozen frogs around, but they don't seem that dangerous.
>Checking the mirror, you can see your face looks more or less fine. Rumia leans over and starts makind faces into the mirror. You still got that frog sensation about you, and it's just bothersome as hell...

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #699 on: July 05, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »
There's the mirror.
>Say "guy made of bees" thrice

Pako

« Reply #700 on: July 05, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
> Drink some water to get rid of the frog taste.

> See if Kaguya and Mystia are ready.

> Ask Rumia if she is hungry.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #701 on: July 05, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »
>"Candyman, Candyman, Candy-"
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #702 on: July 05, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
>Guy Made of Bees

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #703 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »
>"Guy made of antibees, guy made of antibees, GUY MADE OF ANTIBEES!"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #704 on: July 05, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »
>Say "guy made of bees" thrice

>You are left with a sense of impeding dread you invoke this name.

> Drink some water to get rid of the frog taste.

> See if Kaguya and Mystia are ready.

> Ask Rumia if she is hungry.

>Trying to shake off the dread, you have some water to rinse out the frog taste. It certainly hits the spot, leaving you feeling a whole lot less grossed out. Maybe you won't catch any weird frog diseases now...
>Glancing out the door, you really can't see Mystia or Rumia. You think you hear some thumping around in their direction.
>"Let's go have cake for lunch!" Rumia suggests.

>"Candyman, Candyman, Candy-"

>That's just silly.

>Guy Made of Bees

>Despite you best instincts, you invoke the name one last time.
>The world around you seems to go cold. Sound seems to fade away, you can't hear the croaks of the invading frogs any longer. Your teeth start to chatter, something is very wrong now, you can feel it in every nerve of your body. Then you notice that Rumia's reflection is no longer in the mirror.
>You hear a sound. It is a sort of low, droning buzz. Then, you see it. The reflection in the mirror, your reflection, is watching you. Your mouth falls open a little, but the reflection's mouth does not. The droning buzz grows louder; you know there is something in the air, but you cannot see it. The reflection is still watching you, it's eyes, your eyes, making your skin crawl. You take a step away from the mirror, but it does not move. Instead, it twitches its lips, then it starts to speak, but there are no words.
>The droning is getting louder.  The reflection continues to move, but not like a human being. It's mouth still moving, it's face starts to...warp. It is as though it's being twisted and torn into pieces at the edges. Unable to look away, you watch as the edges of this reflection dissolve away into little bits of something, swirling and spiraling around it. With each passing moment, that face becomes less human, more grotesque and distorted. The droning sound is echoing in your ears now, you can't aren't sure if you could even hear another thing now. The swirling chaos around that face seems to press against the mirror. Then, it passes through, and you see bees.
>The droning snaps into focus, becoming a horrible din of buzzing, a thousand thousand buzzes layer atop each other. More bees pour from the mirror, obscuring the unspeakable reflection. Hundreds, then thousands of them billow out as though some awful doorway had been thrown open, as you stumble further back. The swarm twists and writhes within itself, and you realize that you can still see that face, that face of yours horribly and hideously twisted. Yet it never stays for long, as the swim ungulates. It warps upon itself, sometimes beyond recognition. Yet it always comes back, watching you. Other times, you see shapes within the swarm, glimpses of things you cannot name; that you don't want to name.
>You can hear something in the drone. It sounds like a voice, a terrible, raspy voice, made from the buzzing of the tens of thousands of bees. It is hard to make out first, but you can hear it's message: "I'm... h...a...p...p...y..."

>"Guy made of antibees, guy made of antibees, GUY MADE OF ANTIBEES!"

>You aren't even sure if you said the words. You aren't sure if your lips even moved...

>_

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #705 on: July 05, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
>"Wriggle Nightbug, Wriggle Nightbug, Wriggle Nightbug!"

Who better to ward off a guy made of bees than a ridiculously hot reverse trap Insect Queen someone who can control insects?
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #706 on: July 05, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
>You don't know if Wriggle can be conjured that way. You don't even know if there is a mirror there anymore.
>You aren't really sure if there is anything anymore. Anything other than the terrible swarm, than that face...

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #707 on: July 05, 2009, 10:30:36 PM »
>HAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAATTTTTTE!

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #708 on: July 05, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »
>fetal position
>release frogs
>release urine

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #709 on: July 05, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
>HAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAATTTTTTE!

>You don't know if your vocal chords even work anymore. You don't know if your words were able to overcome the horrible buzzing.

>fetal position
>release frogs
>release urine

>You fall to the ground. There is bare earth here, not the floor of Einetei. Dimly, you realize that Rumia is not on your shoulders anymore. Where is she? Is there even room for her in this horrible reality?
>You release the frogs you were carrying. They leap away, and begin to croak. It's...comforting. There is sound there, something other than that terrible droning buzz.
>Perhaps it is for the better that you're not really drank much since getting your kidney back.

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #711 on: July 05, 2009, 11:11:31 PM »
>Pray to the Elder Gods
>Hope Rumia will help

>You pray again, what else can you do, really? You don't know if it did any kind of good.
>You hear a voice against the droning. Dimly, you realize it is Mystia. "W-what happened to Eientei?! It's gone!"
>You're not sure where Rumia is.

>_

« Reply #712 on: July 06, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »
>Call for Solid Snake. He can defeat bee men.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #713 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:24 AM »
>Call for Solid Snake. He can defeat bee men.

>In a pathetic voice, you say, "Snake! Snaaaaaaaaaake!"
>"Hey, I hear someone over there!" comes the voice of Mystia through the droning.
>"It hurts..." comes the terrible buzzing voice, seeming to echo into your thoughts.

>_

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #714 on: July 06, 2009, 03:02:51 AM »
>Stop acting like a pansy, find a piece of cloth and tie it around your head, search the room for a cigar, take that and start smoking that, then start acting like Naked Snake, since it was him, not Solid Snake, that took out the beeman, and I mean stop acting like a pansy, no more being afraid or being too lazy to do anything.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #715 on: July 06, 2009, 03:17:24 AM »
>Stop acting like a pansy, find a piece of cloth and tie it around your head, search the room for a cigar, take that and start smoking that, then start acting like Naked Snake, since it was him, not Solid Snake, that took out the beeman, and I mean stop acting like a pansy, no more being afraid or being too lazy to do anything.

>This is akin to saying, "It's just a broken leg, walk it off." But, that being said, you do try to find your courage, you try to fight through the terrible and crushing dread overcoming your soul. You try to ignore the maddening noise that all but drowns out your thoughts. Slowly, trying not to vomit, you stand and take a quick look around.
>You are not in Eientei anymore. You really don't have any idea where you are. This place is barren and lifeless. Here and there, you think you see ruins of what was once Eientei, but you are not sure. In the distance, you think you can see people.
>Looking back to the terrible swarm, the strength flees from your legs. The buzzing, the buzzing seems to override your thoughts! "It's not right..." you hear. "...not...right. I feel g...o...o...d..."

>_

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #716 on: July 06, 2009, 03:20:43 AM »
> "Huh? Are you...? JAMES? IS THAT YOU?"
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #717 on: July 06, 2009, 03:29:18 AM »
>create a force of vicious war bees

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #718 on: July 06, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »
> "Huh? Are you...? JAMES? IS THAT YOU?"

>The swarm does not answer you. But from behind, you hear "What is that?!"

>create a force of vicious war bees

>You lack bees of your own.

>_

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #719 on: July 06, 2009, 03:48:59 AM »
> Pray to Kanako and see if she does something as the only practicing god in goddamn Gensokyo.