Author Topic: ATTENTION IDIOT HIERARCHY. If you'd like to keep your titles, inquire within~  (Read 17232 times)

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Gahahahaha, is this a revolution I see?

Knowing how this came about, I cannot help but smile.

Show us your worth, idiots~  >:D

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
JT needs to keep IP for the literary gold he posted a few weeks back. If you didn't spit your drink out at Jerome the Ninja Cable Dog your humours need checking.

Idk about the rest; 'Hey guise if you want to keep your title tell us how awesome you are.' is pretty meh.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Kitten4u and Bardiche keep IP for nepotism

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
And I held mine for all of a month and a half?  Less?

Indeed, so this has been way past due. :toot: I see no statues erected, I see no new threads that ascended to Lecture Series, nothing that indicates to me why the period of time you held your title was anything more than an infinitesimal singularity in the timeline of More Notable Things this forum has seen.

Idk about the rest; 'Hey guise if you want to keep your title tell us how awesome you are.' is pretty meh.

'Awesome'? You think this is some sort of popularity contest?

* Nobu scoffs.

To hold a Hierarchy position requires merit! Blood, sweat, and tears! Individuals who would gladly give up such paltry things as 'popularity' for the amusement of those around them! And earning the right to boast the tabard of CPMC does not mean you can sit idly by and expect to be waited on by hand and foot. Is not a humble cleric expected to continue doing good deeds upon becoming a Bishop?

@Arashi: I dunno, you seem to be pretty good at arts and crafts if past challenges have been any indication. :3

Kitten4u and Bardiche keep IP for nepotism

No way, pal. No one is safe.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
If you don't want me to tell everyone about that then you'll keep me blue. >.> <.<

Ahem... But seriously, um... I'm supposed to prove myself?  Um...

...Welp, got nothing.  To be honest I don't feel I deserve any spiffy title really.  I'm just some crazy guy who occasionally spouts out random nonsense and is generally incredibly creepy to just about everyone.  Sure I want to help in some way or another, but the truth of the matter is I'm not very good at it.  Sure I want to entertain people, but I usually come off as some massive creep.  Sigh...

...So yeah, looking at it, there's no real reason for me to be part of the Idiot Heirarchy, seeing how I really don't contribute anything of value at all.  Hell, just being able to be here is enough for me, really.  I don't want to be a face in the crowd, but... I dunno, I just think there's probably people out there a lot more worthy of being part of the heirarchy than me.

...Ahem... Sorry that was so, uh, serious and all.  Um... Here, have Doom going on about ponies to make up for it~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
If you don't want me to tell everyone about that then you'll keep me blue. >.> <.<

Uh...

Congrats Moerin, you've proven yourself! Yay on keeping IP! Everyone give Moerin a round of applause!

:ohdear:

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Uh...

Congrats Moerin, you've proven yourself! Yay on keeping IP! Everyone give Moerin a round of applause!

:ohdear:

Blackmail? Very nice. I'm almost kind of jealous you were able to get stuff.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
I have been IP for a little less than 3 days before the last wipe.

Once an IP, always and IP.

But yeah, long live Lenin, kill the Zar, and all that palaver...
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
Figuring this out is half the battle, y'know. :3
I dunno how much that could help for inspiring friendly or clever competition.  :V

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Executive summary: we couldn't think up an Idiot Hierarchy challenge, so, dance my pretties DANCE!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dead Princess Sakana

More like: We had Idiot Hierarchy challenges and now we have IMs doing nothing. Dance my pretties DANCE!

End result is the same though :3

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
More like: We had Idiot Hierarchy challenges and now we have IMs doing nothing. Dance my pretties DANCE!

Absolutely true. IMs and IPs abound, but where are the cooking contests, huh? WHERE ARE THEY?!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

There needs to be more of these contests. It's more fun for MotK as a whole.
Let me back into CPMC :|

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
...Wh-where's the... Dating Challenge? >///////<... :ohdear:

* Lloyd Dunamis applauses for Moerin

Also, what Ubiquitial said >w<

?D-did someone said dance?
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

1. Take all names and put them in a hat
2. Pull out names at random
3. ???
4. HIERACHY GET

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
...Wh-where's the... Dating Challenge? >///////<... :ohdear:
Not familiar with it yet, but should it be what I imagine it could be, I think I would enjoy it very much. If it's just RP stuff, my presence won't do anyone any good.
?D-did someone said dance?
It's just a jump to the left...

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Not familiar with it yet, but should it be what I imagine it could be, I think I would enjoy it very much. If it's just RP stuff, my presence won't do anyone any good.

Then here's some study material. I'll give you two guesses as to who won. BV

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
It's just a jump to the left...
...and then a step to the ri-i-iiiight ♪

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Then here's some study material. I'll give you two guesses as to who won. BV

Ayaya, I had so much energy when I was younger. Whatever happened to Kuma...?
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

JT

Is it enough to just contribute, or do IMs have to host competitions and stuff? If it's the latter, I might give up my position.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
To hold a Hierarchy position requires merit! Blood, sweat, and tears! Individuals who would gladly give up such paltry things as 'popularity' for the amusement of those around them! And earning the right to boast the tabard of CPMC does not mean you can sit idly by and expect to be waited on by hand and foot. Is not a humble cleric expected to continue doing good deeds upon becoming a Bishop?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
If everyones titles are on the line, wouldn't that, at least in theory, mean things like Admin or Mod as well :3

Maybe I should challenge a mod teehee~

Yeah, the dating thing, I wanted in that, but my chance never came round. Heck, I never even got paired, last I checked. Dating thingie could work, if only cause I wanted in that.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Maybe I should challenge a mod teehee~

Now you mention it. We should have regular users challenge Mods as well imo, If they win they can get a IP? Or a Mod challenges an IM/ID in order to take away their titles.

Hmmmmm

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
What is this? More than five seconds have elapsed since the beginning of this thread and no virgins have been sacrificed to the Moriya Shrine, no blood has been spilled for the Scarlet Devil Throne, no souls have been claimed for the glory of Hakugyoukuro, no photos have been taken of foreign countries for Makai, no drinking contests have ended in alcohol poisoning in the name of the onis, no sleeping beauties have been violated for Yuuka, no images of Ruro and bandaged Yumemi suggestively sharing a strawberry have been posted, nobody has worshiped the true god of the Hakurei shrine, nobody has witness the epic battles between the Angel of Death and the Astral Knight, no earthquakes have been summoned, we're still waiting on that bandaged Eiki figurine, no flashlights have been shone on fairies to lead to their ultimate loss of motivation for the time being, no nuclear launches have been detected, I see no giant mecha on catfish action, and where the hell is my Byakuren bondage?

I am dissapoint, sons.
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
my Byakuren bondage?

I am dissapoint, sons.

Well I don't know about any of that other shit, but Lilish has you covered.

Also, thanks for the comedic story ideas.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Is it enough to just contribute, or do IMs have to host competitions and stuff? If it's the latter, I might give up my position.

It's not really rocket science. Competitions are one way to give people amusement and  get people participating, but it's far from the only way. You're more safe than others due to producing a steady stream of random content (and making up for your absence with Jerome the Ninja Cable Dog :v)

Ultimately, the Idiot Hierarchy exists as an institution to make this place less boring. When people do sweet things, they get something to show for it as appreciation, in hopes that the slight encouragement will lead to more amusing things down the line.

However, sometimes that doesn't always pan out. Maybe the person in question was a one-hit wonder, or they are hitting a block of some kind. Taking away your title doesn't mean we don't like you, we just don't want the Idiot Hierarchy reduced to a badge of popularity or some kind of tenure-track position.

Dead Princess Sakana

Now you mention it. We should have regular users challenge Mods as well imo, If they win they can get a IP? Or a Mod challenges an IM/ID in order to take away their titles.

Hmmmmm
*Sakana brandishes tuna

Fine with me, I can use some fun >:D

(Yes, Acolytes are not mods, but hey :V )

I'm really wishing I'd bothered to type that filk idea I had into my phone when I came up with it away from notebooks or laptop right about now. :ohdear: Now all I remember is what song it was to, not any of the actual lyrics I had. :V

Sana

• Good gravy!
It's not really rocket science.
What if bofh somehow attained IP, and challenged an IM to a physics battle? :O

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
What if bofh somehow attained IP, and challenged an IM to a physics battle? :O

Bofh vs. Fightest

Battle of the Century