Author Topic: ATTENTION IDIOT HIERARCHY. If you'd like to keep your titles, inquire within~  (Read 17228 times)

I was referring to which game or competition they would like to participate in in order to protect their status, not their hobbies.

I approve.
Let me back into CPMC :|

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
tl;dr: So, it was stickied to draw more attention to it, but then stickies here draw less attention to them so it was unstickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, Max, I'm stuck, blow my head off! but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it *mind blown by big gun*

I'm screwed now, aren't I? Ah well, no regrets.

inb4udontbelonghere

A tl;dr needs to be shorter than the original statement or else you're breaking the internet.

May I remind you that the internet does not enjoy getting broken?

...I'll show myself out the door now.

Drake

random unrelated post
[attach=1]

also i'm pretty sure kinzo deserves his for a while longer

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Would have to second Kinzo be spared la guillotine.

A note on horrors: some horrors have bigger fish to fry than the person who summoned them, and would likely scare away whoever dared open a door for it to our world and unleash hell upon all of humanity. The only way to prevent this is to summon the horror to an alternate world. Then, by performing an obscene rite of ceremonial magick, make an appeal to the Elder Beings of the alternate world to destroy the horror, sacrificing it. Then you have drawn the favor of far more terrible gods.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Always eager to usurp and overthrow, though fastidious in his endeavors to hide such urges, our hero Esifex senses an opening.

After some initial observation and studying of his opponents, and potential challengers, plans started to formulate in his mind. Gears within gears, plots within plots within plots, subtle manipulations that wouldn't be traced back to him for many moons to come... but how best to execute these plans? The ever-changing nature of the internet itself, and the community in general, meant it would be hard to efficiently play mindgames with the denizens within. Perhaps, he would need an ally...

...but where could such an ally be found? The Librarians were a noteworthy choice; they already had their own positions of power, and would not be threatened by the chaos. Perhaps one of them would be willing to aid Esifex?

Alternatively, the other artistic minds of the community may be a viable resource. While the Librarians would be perfect, the other writers would be ideal, as well. All were creative, all were clever, and many were good with subterfuge - a necessary evil for writing suspense-ridden stories. Unfortunately, Esifex couldn't be sure of their ability to keep a secret. They would make good comrades, but poor secret keepers.

Then Esifex realized he was trying to compete for an 'Idiot' tag, and shrugged.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
So whut's yer game, pardners? Blackjack? Or we seddlin' this with a duel at sunset? No, seriously, how do you go about doing this?

Figuring this out is half the battle, y'know. :3

I was joking, you meanie ;-;

Kilgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have a pending challenge with JT
I can't lose IP now ;-;

Note that CPMC is currently in a state of Upheaval, meaning everyone's titles are up for grabs by anyone (and thusly, you can still challenge him in your puny titleless state).

Note, none of my defamatory comments towards hierarchy members apply towards Kinzo, as he seriously just earned it. Though feel free to try and trump that~
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
No, Esifex, I will not give you IP for writing Shikieiki bandage BDSM with Yumemi. I already have Roukan writing that.

Next?

I'll engrave your name on the underside of gunkanako's skirt.

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?

A note on horrors: some horrors have bigger fish to fry than the person who summoned them, and would likely scare away whoever dared open a door for it to our world and unleash hell upon all of humanity. The only way to prevent this is to summon the horror to an alternate world. Then, by performing an obscene rite of ceremonial magick, make an appeal to the Elder Beings of the alternate world to destroy the horror, sacrificing it. Then you have drawn the favor of far more terrible gods.

Sounds ever more appealing. I would also suggest adding "wearing nekomimi accessories" to the necessities list. Just for added cuteness.

Then Esifex realized he was trying to compete for an 'Idiot' tag, and shrugged.

Too late, you have been ensnared now. May I suggest your mirror as a viable ally? You should have little issue coming to an agreement...then again, if my own mirror is any indications, they do sometimes surprise you in their rebelliousness...

No, Esifex, I will not give you IP for writing Shikieiki bandage BDSM with Yumemi. I already have Roukan writing that.

Next?

=<  So much for an easy victory. *shot*

Addendum: Yeah, Kinzo should remain ranked. Too much lulziness there.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 03:53:50 AM by Irmingard von Stein »
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again

Next?

Ohohoho. This does give me an idea, though.

Templar Knight of Yamaxanadu: The Green Head of Justice
Coming soon(?) to a PSL near you!

Ssalmani-ia ana pagri tapqida duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana pagri taxira duppira
Ssalmani-ia iti pagri tushni-illa duppira
Ssalmani ini ishdi pagri tushni-illa duppra
Ssalmani-ia qimax pagri taqbira duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana qulqullati tapqida duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina igari tapxa-a duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina askuppati Tushni-illa duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina bi'sha duri tapxa-a duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana GISHBAR tapqida duppira!!!!

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again

Esifex checks for signs of Elder God activity.

Nope, looks like my Elder Sign is still working.
Got it just in case Erebus ever snapped on us.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World

yu mo gui gwai fai di zao
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

everyone's titles are up for grabs
wait what so we get to

oh

titles

:3

Man, I have no clue what to do. :ohdear:

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
I'm noticing a trend, where everyone with a title who posts in this thread gets it revoked.

I cannot say I approve.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
Dammit Kilga, I haven't seen that show in forever.

REEEESEAAAARCHHHHH

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
<Nobu> Oh god my ears eyes brain. The idiot hierarchy is a little more dignified for those I/Eye shenanigans, you poor, pitiable plebian. *sweepsweep*

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Man, I have no clue what to do. :ohdear:

stuff

more stuff

REEEESEAAAARCHHHHH

MAGIC
MUST
DEFEAT
MAGIC
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
About time we had some bloodbaths. =]

Drake

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Drake

yes it is

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
MAGIC
MUST
DEFEAT
MAGIC

We're playing D&D 3.5E?

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Give me a break, I just got IM!

If you want something from me, the most I got are Nico videos!

For something original, I need some time to think about what to do.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again

Next?

will you give me IP if I take a shikieiki fig and wrap her leg in bandages

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Give me a break, I just got IM!
And I held mine for all of a month and a half?  Less?

Whatever.  I'd still rather take Janitor over IM. :ohdear:

Anyway, on topic.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
Ax should keep his title due to bountiful loyalty to his masters.

<~Thundr> Ax, crossdress and sing the alphabet and first Death Note theme backwards at the same time.