Author Topic: ATTENTION IDIOT HIERARCHY. If you'd like to keep your titles, inquire within~  (Read 17231 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
You mentioned South Africa. You lose.

Try Googling everything after "Idiot maiden".

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
I agree with Tesco

it should have been Sudan.
or those sensitive areas always talked about in TIME.
you also did not mention sagging breasts and a random tribe mom feeding her nine children.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
Uhh I do believe she was referencing this.

~ A pirate he was meant to be~
~Set the sails and roam the sea~

But he's never been to Boston in the fall.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 02:00:08 AM by Flashtirade »

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
"If you're from the train station in Munich ... ten minutes, without that you have to check in at the airport, then start basically at the airport ... on ... at the main station in Munich to start your flight. Ten minutes . just look at the major airports, if you're in Heathrow in London or elsewhere to my very ... uh, Charles de Gaulle in France and in Rome ... in .... If you times the distance look, if you look at Frankfurt, then you will notice that ten minutes you loose at any time in Frankfurt need to find their gate, if you from the airport of ... ... from the main station start -. you get on the train station , go to the Transrapid in ten minutes at the airport ... the airport Franz Josef Strauss. Then start here almost at the central station in Munich. This of course means that the central station basically closer to Bavaria ... Bavarian cities grow, because this is clear because converging on the main train station many lines from Bavaria. "

Despite Google Translator only slightly less coherent than the German original.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
GOD. DAMNIT. IRYAN.  :V