Author Topic: ATTENTION IDIOT HIERARCHY. If you'd like to keep your titles, inquire within~  (Read 17234 times)

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Yes Baitles, that includes you. Don't think you can sit on your laurels forever y'know! And JT! Polaris! Valentia! Prody! Axman! Theshim! This large list of IPs that i'm not going to name individually! You sorry lot of idiots, sitting around and squandering those spiffy blue titles while other, more hapless capable individuals with boatloads of potential are waiting in the wings! (At least, in theory..) The shrine is a mess, we've been out of toilet paper for weeks, and there's a stench coming out of the refrigerator that is making my head spin.

So what are we going to do about it, hmm? Welp, somebody's head is going to be on the chopping block for this, and it sure ain't going to be me.. Hmm...

I've got it!

If you guys want to keep your positions, then put up or shut up! Convince us why you deserve to keep your spot on the Idiot Hierarchy. Remind us why you're apparently so sweet. Because i'm drawing a blank here, peoples. If you don't answer the call, then don't be too surprised if you wake up one morning and your house has been emptied of its valuables. Your title might even be gone with it.

(And note, all your poor title-less heathens have an opportunity! Think of this as "MotK's got talent", even. Or a forced challenge between everyone who has Idiot Hierarchy titles, and everyone who doesn't. )
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:33:44 AM by Nobu »
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
The hierarchy has been terrible ever since I left it. This will never work, Nobu.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
My ass deserves it's blue little title. Leave it there.,

Also I did challenge JT but for several reasonable reasons he had to go missing for a while then I had to go missing for a while
Sorry Baitums :s
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
You can take my title but you can never take my SPIRIT!!!!!!!

* ♪ Baneling-chan ♫ paints face blue and runs at the English lines

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Now now! Have a little bit more faith, Ruro~n! I'm sure that there's somone out there who will---

....waitaminit, since you left it?

Oh, it's on now. >:(

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
So... Idiot War 9 is upon us finally?
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
....waitaminit, since you left it?

Oh, it's on now. >:(
You heard me. :smug: Bring it, broomswinger boy.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Because the more I rage, the more my title changes color from orange.

AND I HAVE A WAYS TO GO

<Nobu> You do indeed have a ways to go. Orange granted. :smug:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:01:39 AM by Nobu »

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

What about the super duper cool people who probably won't see this thread despite their title?

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
My ass deserves it's blue little title. Leave it there.,

Also I did challenge JT but for several reasonable reasons he had to go missing for a while then I had to go missing for a while
Sorry Baitums :s

Well now you, Baitums, and JT have sufficient time and pressure to get said challenge off the ground, do you not? :3

You heard me.  :trollface: Bring it, broomswinger boy.

Oh, it's been brought. You'll grow to regret that choice of words.  8)

Also, totally unstickying this for now to decrease the likelihood of people overlooking the topic hidden in the mess of stickies.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
<Nobu> You do indeed have a ways to go. Orange granted. :smug:
oh you schmuck

it is ON

I will EAT YOUR CHILDREN

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Von Stein

So, it was stickied to draw more attention to it, but then stickies here draw less attention to them so it was unstickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, Max, I'm stuck, blow my head off! but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it *mind blown by big gun*

tl;dr: So, it was stickied to draw more attention to it, but then stickies here draw less attention to them so it was unstickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, Max, I'm stuck, blow my head off! but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it *mind blown by big gun*

I'm screwed now, aren't I? Ah well, no regrets.

inb4udontbelonghere
More lilies maybe?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
Well now you, Baitums, and JT have sufficient time and pressure to get said challenge off the ground, do you not? :3

S'up to Bay Tee~
                                                                                   .

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
So, it was stickied to draw more attention to it, but then stickies here draw less attention to them so it was unstickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, Max, I'm stuck, blow my head off! but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it *mind blown by big gun*

tl;dr: So, it was stickied to draw more attention to it, but then stickies here draw less attention to them so it was unstickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, Max, I'm stuck, blow my head off! but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it, but it'll be lost in the posts, so it will draw less attention to it, so it will be stickied, to draw more attention to it, but it will get lost in the stickies so it will draw less attention towards it, so it will be stickied to draw more attention to it *mind blown by big gun*

inb4udontbelonghere

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
I only just got it though...

AND I PLAN TO USE IT

also trollface emote. Somehow, I never noticed that was there. LUB IT! dundundunudun

I'll be back in three months with something worth showing off...

And then I'll be deserving.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:10:03 AM by Ubiquitial »
Let me back into CPMC :|

inb4udontbelonghere

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
IEye deserve to keep it cause Eye'm an idiot.  After Eye got it, Eye spent the next fifteen minutes trying to figure out what IP stood for.  And yesterday Eye quoted myself instead of modifying.  And doesn't my avatar just fit?  And one moooooore thing, Eye'll reference even more cartoons that ya'll have forgotten about if I lose it.

<Nobu> Oh god my ears eyes brain. The idiot hierarchy is a little more dignified for those I/Eye shenanigans, you poor, pitiable plebian. *sweepsweep*
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 03:52:52 AM by Nobu »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
Take IP from this man right now please.
                                                                                   .

Von Stein

And one moooooore thing, Eye'll reference even more cartoons that ya'll have forgotten about if I lose it.

I second HakureiSM's motion.
More lilies maybe?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Take IP from this man right now please.

As you wish!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
I was joking, you meanie ;-;

Kilgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have a pending challenge with JT
I can't lose IP now ;-;
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:51:15 AM by HakureiSM »
                                                                                   .

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
...*twitch* The eyes... THOSE EYES! I MUST DESTROY THOSE EYES!

* ShiningDrake is dragged off by men in white coats while screaming promises of destruction to the eyes instead of I s

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
(And note, all your poor title-less heathens have an opportunity! Think of this as "MotK's got talent", even. Or a forced challenge between everyone who has Idiot Hierarchy titles, and everyone who doesn't. )
Is this a CHALLEEEEEEENGE?! Everyone says the Idiots are the guys, but I wanna be the guy, too.

So whut's yer game, pardners? Blackjack? Or we seddlin' this with a duel at sunset? No, seriously, how do you go about doing this?

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Von Stein

Is this a CHALLEEEEEEENGE?! Everyone says the Idiots are the guys, but I wanna be the guy, too.

So whut's yer game, pardners? Blackjack? Or we seddlin' this with a duel at sunset? No, seriously, how do you go about doing this?

It's very simple. At the next full moon, you will be given a location and a text to recite. Your job will be to acquire a means of recording video with sound, make your way to the location, get naked, wear 6 living cats, and recite the text in a wailing voice, as you begin to envision the interdimensional horror that you are about to summon into our world. You of course want to film all of this, and then post the video here.

PS: edit your privates out please, it still has to follow the main forum rules.
PPS: Bonus points if the cat are under the influence of catnip.
More lilies maybe?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
It's very simple. At the next full moon, you will be given a location and a text to recite. Your job will be to acquire a means of recording video with sound, make your way to the location, get naked, wear 6 living cats, and recite the text in a wailing voice, as you begin to envision the interdimensional horror that you are about to summon into our world. You of course want to film all of this, and then post the video here.

I support this idea, if it comes with the following addendum:
Take care not to actually an interdimensional horror into our world. Any damage, be it physical or psychological, is not covered by MotK membership, nor is it covered by any staff members or regular members in particular unless specifically stated in a document that has been in existence for five seconds or longer. MotK membership can be revoked at any time.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Another pantheon sweep! Ah these are always entertaining. I propose a mass Nethack tournament - five tries, as Tourist, best score is final. Should be a piece of cake.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.

I was referring to which game or competition they would like to participate in in order to protect their status, not their hobbies.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Von Stein

I was referring to which game or competition they would like to participate in in order to protect their status, not their hobbies.

A) "Their" hobbies? I was talking about mine!

B) Why not mix business and pleasure?!

I support this idea, if it comes with the following addendum:
Take care not to actually an interdimensional horror into our world. Any damage, be it physical or psychological, is not covered by MotK membership, nor is it covered by any staff members or regular members in particular unless specifically stated in a document that has been in existence for five seconds or longer. MotK membership can be revoked at any time.

Unnecessary. If they do manage to summon their assigned horror, they will likely be killed right away, severing the horror's only tether to our reality. And if the Horror should by some freak chance remain in our world, then hey, nice knowing y'all~<3
More lilies maybe?