Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 27153 times)

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Re: I have returned
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »
It's settled then. We shall all strive to be cod, or else misery and facism and other silly things will come to. Yes, even if you don't plan on having children who will have children, you must become a cod. Tis urgent.
There we go, finally some movement in the right direction. Thank you Doc, for helping with this. The cods of the future shall build you memorials and praise your name.

Dr. Z

• Baka MotK-chan! Daikirai!
  • hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »
Oh, fine, if you insist.

I see my topic of discussion has been relocated. This is highly disturbing, as it was the relocation to this same forum that spelled the death of my previous message. I can only come to the conclusion that the moderators who are moving my topics are in league with the harmful cultural forces I am opposed to.

I've been watching you....

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
I'm just wondering what the fuck this is doing on TARC.

That's all.

Same here, really. >.>

EDIT THOUGH NOT REALLY: Welp, that's that sorted I guess. >.>

Nice to see you again, Doc~  How's things~?  Not cooking up another evil world domination plot, are we~?  'Cause, y'know, that's what doctors do, right?  Plot world domination, right?  Or has the media lied to me once more?
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dr. Z

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
Which do you find to be a greater threat of spreading fascism today? The jihadis or the the teahadis?

Focusing on such specifically defined political and religious movements means you are missing the main point. If you do not expand your mind, the true threat will be unknown to you until it is too late.

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »
Oh man, he's back, is he?

* Polaris cracks knuckles
:3c

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:59 PM »
Oh my God why...

*facepalms*

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Dr. Z

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 09:29:06 PM »
Same here, really. >.>

EDIT THOUGH NOT REALLY: Welp, that's that sorted I guess. >.>

Nice to see you again, Doc~  How's things~?  Not cooking up another evil world domination plot, are we~?  'Cause, y'know, that's what doctors do, right?  Plot world domination, right?  Or has the media lied to me once more?

The profession of a doctor is not megalomania, I have no idea who has planted that seed of false information in your mind. It was likely one of the very people I strive to preclude from achieving their goals.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
I find it increadibly difficult to take you seriously when you have a constipated, drill haired loli as your avatar.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
But good Doctor, the power of change is neither good nor bad. It is neutral. It is what we, humanity, make of it, that gives it value. Let us take the example of the Korean War. While the Korean war ravaged and destroyed the Korean peninsula, it fueled the rebuilding of the Japanese industry and economy from its absolute destruction in World War II. This provided the foundation for Asia's economy and even allowed the forging of South Korea's economic foundations further down in history. In this case, change for the worse caused advancement. Or let us take the more immediate, modernly relevant case of over-abundance. You might say that increasing productivity of food and improvement of nutrition as well as decreasing requirements for labour is a good thing. However, it paradoxically lead to obesity and a decline in health worldwide.

There is no 'good or bad', doctor. There is only 'change' and those too weak to shape it.

Also, it now very early in the morning where I am and I am starting to ramble from sleep deprivation.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 09:30:27 PM »
I see my topic of discussion has been relocated. This is highly disturbing, as it was the relocation to this same forum that spelled the death of my previous message. I can only come to the conclusion that the moderators who are moving my topics are in league with the harmful cultural forces I am opposed to.

I think I can accommodate you, my good sir.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 09:31:21 PM »
...oh.

Well then :ohdear:

Looks like we can't experience the Return of Magical☆Kawaii Doctor Z-chan desu! ^_^V

;_;

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 09:32:01 PM »
Focusing on such specifically defined political and religious movements means you are missing the main point. If you do not expand your mind, the true threat will be unknown to you until it is too late.

>Are you then advocating we not treat the symptoms as they ravage the patient?

Dr. Z

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »
I find it increadibly difficult to take you seriously when you have a constipated, drill haired loli as your avatar.

That particular image was appended to my account during my last topic by someone with administrative privelidges. I did not choose it for myself.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
excuse me while I bash my head into my monitor repeatedly

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2010, 09:33:10 PM »
...oh.

Well then :ohdear:

Looks like we can't experience the Return of Magical☆Kawaii Doctor Z-chan desu! ^_^V

;_;

your avatar is appropriately disappointed

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 09:33:27 PM »
That particular image was appended to my account during my last topic by someone with administrative privelidges. I did not choose it for myself.
LIES.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »
I just noticed an example of the aforementioned phenomenon of 'obesity' in that picture in your signature, doctor. I thought it would make good reference material.

Dr. Z

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 09:34:33 PM »
But good Doctor, the power of change is neither good nor bad. It is neutral. It is what we, humanity, make of it, that gives it value. Let us take the example of the Korean War. While the Korean war ravaged and destroyed the Korean peninsula, it fueled the rebuilding of the Japanese industry and economy from its absolute destruction in World War II. This provided the foundation for Asia's economy and even allowed the forging of South Korea's economic foundations further down in history. In this case, change for the worse caused advancement. Or let us take the more immediate, modernly relevant case of over-abundance. You might say that increasing productivity of food and improvement of nutrition as well as decreasing requirements for labour is a good thing. However, it paradoxically lead to obesity and a decline in health worldwide.

There is no 'good or bad', doctor. There is only 'change' and those too weak to shape it.

Also, it now very early in the morning where I am and I am starting to ramble from sleep deprivation.

While you are correct that change itself is a neutral quality, what I speak of are the specific and inevitable effects of certain changes. Surely you concede that there are certain changes which could have no positive consequences or, at least, that there are changes where any positive consequences resulting would be far outweighed by the negative.

Toasty

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 09:35:06 PM »
excuse me while I bash my head into my monitor repeatedly

You might want to take a second to consider how expensive your monitor is to replace before doing that.

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »
I think you should link to the full image from which your avatar comes.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6671/flandre28.png
Bam.

Is there a scientific name for the fear of change?
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Dr. Z

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »
LIES.

There is no reason to accuse me of dishonesty. I assure you, every word I have spoken has been earnest.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
LIES.

It's only there because it's a form we'd be comfortable with.  For to gaze upon his true form is to gaze upon madness, something that is so wrong and violates so many laws of physics and sanity that your puny mind would shatter into a trillion pieces were you to even set sight on a tiny portion of his being!

Unless you're, like, Erebus or something.  Then it's like looking at your granny or something. >.>
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dr. Z

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
It's only there because it's a form we'd be comfortable with.  For to gaze upon his true form is to gaze upon madness, something that is so wrong and violates so many laws of physics and sanity that your puny mind would shatter into a trillion pieces were you to even set sight on a tiny portion of his being!

Unless you're, like, Erebus or something.  Then it's like looking at your granny or something. >.>

References to Lovecraftian fiction? This is a good sign, you are more educated than you appear to be.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »
Be that as it may, it's still difficult.
Spoiler:
You can change it yourself, you know. Do that and you may catch my interest, which to say is something that's worth alot in my eyes.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »
References to Lovecraftian fiction? This is a good sign, you are more educated than you appear to be.

I'm educated too!

NYARLATHOTEP AZATOTH YOG-SOTHOTH CTHULHU HASTUR DAGON MI-GO

....alright, I'm sorry.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
Wait. Does that mean Cosmic Horrors are the way towards the change you want us to fulfill? That would indeed be a very iteresting method, and likely a successful one as well.
And I am certain that the Horrors are not part of the forces on earth preventing the necessary change, for obvious reasons.

Dr. Z

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »
Be that as it may, it's still difficult.
Spoiler:
You can change it yourself, you know. Do that and you may catch my interest, which to say is something that's worth alot in my eyes.

Such an action would imply that I have been upset or angered by the original alteration, which would simply provide the delinquents with more reason to attempt to perturb me.

Dr. Z

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »
Wait. Does that mean Cosmic Horrors are the way towards the change you want us to fulfill? That would indeed be a very iteresting method, and likely a successful one as well.
And I am certain that the Horrors are not part of the forces on earth preventing the necessary change, for obvious reasons.

No, I merely speak of cultural knowledge. The methods you must undertake can only be discovered by self-reflection.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 09:42:54 PM »
So anyway Doctor, you're signature suggests that you have been stalking us.  Is this true?