Author Topic: 妖精大戦争 ~ 東方三月精  (Read 96084 times)

chum

Re: 妖精大戦争 ~ 東方三月精
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2014, 10:09:27 AM »
Lunatic - A2
chum - 112,406,610  - C - 0.0% - Replay

It took some time (and my top 10 got seriously cramped, I had only 2 mil between the 1st and 10th entry) but I finally PB'd. Victory is bittersweet, though.

Oh

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »
Congratulations! Looking forward for you to take the WR soon.

chum

« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2014, 04:18:38 PM »
Normal - C1
chum - 57,620,030 - C - 0.0% - Replay

New WR!

Might as well post some garbage to go along with it...

Normal - A2
chum - 61,665,330 - C - 0.0%

Lunatic - A1
chum - 90,392,320 - C - 0.0%

Lunatic - B2
chum - 89,763,550 - C - 0.0%

Zil

« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »
Congrats on the world record! :>

kitslol

« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2014, 04:56:22 PM »
Congrats Chum!

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »
GJ you are a beast

chum

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
Normal - C1
chum - 58,137,420 - C - 0.1% - Replay

Because the previous run had too many faults, here's one that's much better... I might grind it out more though because Fairy Overdrive was beyond awful. Died and missed the frozen items...

Well, it looks like Clock is already attempting to retaliate, I wonder if he'll end up coming out with a 59 million run? I doubt I'll ever go that far.

chum

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2014, 06:36:24 AM »
Normal - A2
chum - 63,790,940 - C - 0.0% - Replay

chum

« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2014, 05:35:53 AM »
Lunatic - A1
chum - 91,894,240 - C - 0.0%

Lunatic - B1
chum - 91,295,480 - C - 0.0% - Replay

Lunatic - C1
chum - 89,727,350 - C - 0.0%

Lunatic - C2
chum - 81,372,880 - C - 0.0%

Nothing special here, but I figured that beating that old run by BaitySM, which was a good run for its time, means an update is justified. Not sure what'll prompt another update though. Something like "being happy with the run" maybe but I'm a long way from being happy with any of the Lunatic runs except for A2.

chum

« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2014, 07:29:14 AM »
Lunatic - B1
chum - 95,341,120 - C - 0.0% - Replay

This might resemble a decent run (keyword is might... too many problems for my taste) but the submission is only to show that I'm getting somewhere, not that I'm actually finished. In fact, once again, WR is a possiblity here, but it would require a lot of luck and patience, and some brains, since I think CLR's route can be improved on, just not yet sure how to improve it.

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2014, 09:08:23 AM »
Hey guys, so not long ago, I'm beginning to get to where I can 1cc Great Fairy Wars normal mode at a somewhat consistent basis (May vary by routes), and I decided that I think I could improve scores of what I have done so far, so I decided to work on improving my A1 normal score, and it went fairly well, despite a lot of errors on my part, but it was sufficient enough for me to warrant a post up here on my part :):

Normal - A1
The Kid - 22,736,740 - C - 0.01% - Replay

Screenshot:
Screenshot

This one, despite a lot of errors, as I mentioned already, still was a pretty good improvement, score-wise, from 17 million to 22 million on my end. I will improve on this sometime, no doubt.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:11:49 AM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2014, 02:32:10 AM »
Hey everyone, it's me again, after a bit of time! Yeah, I just wanted to post this little score up, which happens to be my 1st route B1 1cc of Great Fairy Wars on normal mode! I did this one last night, and after some thought, I'd figure I'd post this one up.

Normal - B1
The Kid - 23,188,780 - C - 0.0% - Replay

Screenshot:
Screenshot

So yeah, this, to me, seems like one of the harder routes to do in Great Fairy Wars (Well, in normal mode, at least) and it took me a little bit longer to get this out. Yeah, there's plenty to be improved upon in this one that I'll consider coming back to someday, but for now, this one will be alright for this particular route. Guess that leaves just one more route to clear for me, C1, before I can unlock the "Mystic" (Extra) stage for GFW, as well as me playing in harder difficulties and try to learn to score a bit better in GFW.

Also, yeah, I guess I'll also mention this, for what it's worth. In the screenshot, I did name this replay as PTG. I'll be naming my future replays as PTG from this moment on, after some time thinking about this. Just thought I'd mention that. Also, yeah, I did use the P key to take a screenshot of this! Pretty cool thing I learned, thanks to Karisa, so props to her for telling me about that function!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:48:39 AM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2014, 10:57:56 AM »
Heh, it looks like I've come back sooner than I thought! So, yeah, not long ago, after sitting down for an hour or so with Great Fairy Wars, I've gotten my 1st "Heroic" (Hard) Mode Route A1 1cc of the game! This comes the day after I got all six routes beaten for normal mode, unlocking the "Mystic" (Extra) stage for me, so this was pretty cool!

Hard - Route A1
The Kid - 32,061,000 - C - 0.1% - Replay

Screenshot:
Screenshot

So, yeah, I didn't expect that I'd get this "Heroic" (Hard) Mode clear so quickly. I just sat down with this thing for an hour, and well, it worked out, despite some pretty glaring mistakes in this run that I normally don't do (Well, okay, it took a little while to do, because I did try this one before earlier in the month, and it didn't work out quite well then)! I guess watching replays from a few other people helped a lot, hehe! That, and this score actually isn't too bad for a 1st "Heroic" (Hard) Mode 1cc, or so I think, so it looks like it's a bit worthwhile to post this.

Hmm, at this rate, I should really go take on the "Mystic" (Extra) stage of this one, and perhaps clear a couple more routes on "Heroic" mode, and start to aim for the "Legendary" (Lunatic) Mode 1cc. That, and I think I'm beginning to score slightly better at Great Fairy Wars. A lot of work to be done still, but overall, yeah! =D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:05:14 AM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2014, 04:42:43 AM »
Hey everyone, it's been a while!

This time, I got something big for you all here... And here it is!

Lunatic - C2
The Kid - 31,517,360 - C- 0.1% - Replay - Screenshot - Video

I would like to thank Chum and Zil (I know Zil's not around here no more (I hope he comes back someday)) but I still want to thank him, even if he doesn't know about it) for helping me out in me getting this 1st ever clear on Legendary (Lunatic) mode. Your replays and your appearances in STG weekly for Great Fairy Wars helped me out a lot in understanding Great Fairy Wars, me thinking to give this game a 2nd, and this time, honest, chance, and me starting to clear this game on lower difficulties. If it weren't for you guys, it would've taken me a while longer, and me still being rather nervous about playing this game. I would also like to give a shout out to Karisa, Shimatora, and Sapz (You three are a great inspiration for me! I don't know how good I can really get, and I don't know if I deserve the honour, but someday, I hope that I can get to actually meet you three, along with chum, zil, Sakurei, Naut,, Minogame, Denpa, Cactu, Nereid, Erppo, Jaimers, and the guy whose name starts with a Z that I probably shouldn't around here, so let's leave it at that, and others out there (Sorry, if I didn't mention your names, there's a lot) and hopefully, I'll have improved a lot by then, to where I can see you all eye to eye, to where I can return the courtesy back. Until then, I'm going to keep it up, and do my very best, in the Touhou STG and other STGs!) for maintaining the Hi-scores section here on HME! You guys are great! :)

Several months ago, and even earlier, this game used to beat the crap out of me so bad, that there was a point, where I kind of avoided playing this game for a while. After improving my skills a bit (Beating Subterranean Animism on normal mode helped a lot, as well as beating a few other Touhou games on Heroic (Hard) mode, and watching that episode about Great Fairy Wars on STG weekly eased me a lot, to where I started to play this game rather extensively, and well...It all led to this great moment.

This makes Great Fairy Wars the 2nd Touhou game I've beaten on Legendary (Lunatic) mode! I beat it on route C-2, apparently the easiest route of them all for that particular mode. I guess it can only get better from here. Now, I just need to beat Marisa, and it's going to get really good! :) It's not completely over yet for me with this game, but this is a huge milestone for me! :D As to where I'm going to go from here, well, let's just see (Well, I'm also working on Shoot the Bullet (8 scenes left), as well as Perfect Cherry Blossom and Smbodiment of Scarlet Devil, so those ones are immediately near my proximity).

During this timeframe, I also did a couple other stuff as well. I'll also submit those two, while I'm at it:

Hard - Route A2
The Kid - 38,518,490 - C - 0.0% - Replay - Screenshot

Hard -Route C2
The Kid - 28,266,590 - C - 0.0% - Replay - Screenshot
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:51:32 PM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
Hey everyone, it's been a little bit since last time!

So, yeah, as of yesterday, summer school's over for me, and to start things off, I pulled off another 1cc of Great Fairy Wars on lunatic mode once again, and this time, it's on route A-1!

Lunatic - A-1
The Kid - 36,912,630 - C - 0.0% - Replay - Screenshot - Video

Not a bad way to start the summer again! :)

*Edit July 13th, 2014* Right, I now have the screenshot for this one. Also, not only that, but as of yesterday, I now have the Fraps tool to make gaming videos with (At least, on the PC), so I now have the ability to upload videos on YouTube, and with that said, the video of me clearing GFW route A-1 on Lunatic mode is up! =)

Also, while I was at it, I did this little thing back on July 3rd. I'll submit this one, as well:

Hard - B-2
The Kid - 39,081,770 - C - 0.0% - Replay - Screenshot

:)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:50:50 PM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2014, 10:44:15 AM »
Hey everyone, what's up?

So, yeah, I've been putting this one off for so long now, but finally, as of yesterday, I actually got to sit down with the Great Fairy Wars extra stage, and after an hour or so of some serious playing, I've beaten the extra stage of Great Fairy Wars! :) It was about time I did this, it was long overdue! It's been a long time, since I last cleared an extra stage in the Touhou games! I have got to stop putting them off, honestly, but anyhow... Here we go:

Extra
The Kid - 40,022,210 - C- 0.1% - Replay - Screenshot - Video

Surprisingly, this didn't take very long, once I figured out exactly what to do in many areas. I did tons better than I did a while back, like, last month. For the hardest extra stage boss in the Touhou series (Or so I've heard), Marisa isn't that bad, really. The strategies I used in my extra stage 1cc run were inspired by and based off of chum and LimD's strategies (I learned a lot from both their replays, like chum's stage strategy before Marisa in his scoring replay, and LimD's survival strategy against Marisa in his no death/no bombs run), so I would like to credit those two for helping me out a lot, and I would also like to thank Sakurei for giving me a couple pointers on how to approach the extra stage of Great Fairy Wars! You guys are great! But yeah, I'll plan to improve on this one sometime!

:)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:37:28 PM by PurpleTheGuy »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »
Hey everyone!

Yeah, as of last night, I managed to make a big improvement over my 1st 1cc of Great Fairy Wars route C-2 lunatic mode, so here's a score that's better than the 1st time around! :)

Lunatic - C-2
The Kid - 47,205,270 - C - 0.190% - Replay - Screenshot

Yeah, I'm working up to the point, to where I should be able to clear route C-2 on lunatic mode on a consistent basis, as well as improving my scores a bit more. I'm also going to see, if I can pull off an LNB with this route. It would certainly be my 1st ever LNB, so let's see how it all works out! :)

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2014, 07:05:17 AM »
Hey again!

So, not long ago, I made this improvement on my GFW C-2 lunatic mode score:

Lunatic - C-2
The Kid - 56,228,980 - C - 0.2% - Replay - Screenshot

Other than that, there's not much else to say, so... yeah! :)

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2014, 03:23:43 AM »
Alright, I pulled off yet another improvement. This run went quite well, actually, better than expected! This one's the 1st time I got over 60 million ever for GFW route C-2 lunatic mode!

Lunatic - C-2
The Kid - 66,034,180 - C - 0.2% - Replay - Screenshot - Video

Other than that, that's about it for now.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:44:46 AM by PurpleTheGuy »

KirbyComment

• Former disciple Poddophile
    • Twitch
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2018, 06:25:04 PM »
Lunatic - A-1
KirbyComment - 64,824,230 - C - 0.0% - Video - Replay (No-Miss No-Bomb)

Lunatic - A-2
KirbyComment - 66,350,680 - C - 0.0% - Video - Replay (No-Miss No-Bomb)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:04:02 PM by KirbyComment »
Latest high-score get! :

SoEW Lunatic ReimuA - 42,942,800 (WR)  - Replay
PoDD Lunatic Mima - 133,650,710 (WR) - Replay
LLS Easy ReimuA - 71,657,220 (WR) - Replay

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2019, 06:30:43 PM »
Normal- Route A-1
Sheep - 11,237,120 - 3 - 0.380%- [REPLAY]

Sheeps are love, sheeps are life~