Author Topic: My Precious Thing  (Read 27964 times)

Vanikoro

• A series of interesting decisions.
Re: My Precious Thing
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 04:10:01 AM »
MOdE juzt EgnoIRe these flasmors yoRe WrighTins gOOd!!! i Like SlAvEs shi is sooooooooo deep!

(Oh Kanako that hurt to write. Seriously, I think I'm bleeding. I'm just gonna lie down now...)

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »
Oh right, reviews.

IT'S GOOD

But that fic Slaves posted on 7cm was better and I'm still awaiting chapter 3 of that.

Easy Mode

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 04:12:55 AM »
MOdE juzt EgnoIRe these flasmors yoRe WrighTins gOOd!!! i Like SlAvEs shi is sooooooooo deep!

(Oh Kanako that hurt to write. Seriously, I think I'm bleeding. I'm just gonna lie down now...)
who r u??

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 04:14:51 AM »
mode u r an wonderful riter and yu shunt lisen 2 tha fukin pose  prEPS. CAN I BRow sum of ur i liner???? my XBLUD DEASD(geddit)X cind ran ot.

Easy Mode

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 04:18:34 AM »
AN: shjt up humanz ok! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me goood revows! yes Slaaves u cna brrrow sum btu giv it back!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my room. I put on a pink frilly dress with a apron with a big lacy heart on the front and white stockings with mary janes that were black. I put on two pairs of duck earrings, and two hearts in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with pink.

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Scarlet cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my apron.

?Bastard!? I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a kawaii girl with long brown hair. She was wearing so much blush that it made her cheeks so circly and red. She didn?t have glasses anymore and now she was wearing green contact lenses just like Slaves? drawing and there was numbers in the air and everything. She had a kawaii green tie. She had a sexy Canadian accent. She looked exactly like Goldsmith. She was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw her kind of like an erection only I?m a girl so I didn?t get one you sicko.

?I?m so sorry.? she said in a shy voice.

?That?s all right. What?s your name?? I questioned.

?My name?s Suikama, although most people call me Desire these days.? she grumbled.

?Why?? I exclaimed.

?Because I yami wo kirisaku.? she giggled.

?Well, I am a youkai.? I confessed.

?Really?? she whimpered.

?Yeah.? I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Slaves came up behind me and told me she had a surprise for me so I went away with her.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 04:22:29 AM »
Slaves is gonna get cheat
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 04:32:52 AM »
this ch is FOKING INTENZE!!!!!!!!

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 06:41:09 AM »
I?m not related to ZUN but I wish I was because he?s a major fucking hottie
Best line in the whole thing.

Ur writan iz gr8!! Fuk da preps, u r so kewl! >:3

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 06:53:41 AM »
lacks purvis

lockin teh thread

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 07:51:38 AM »
What the hell does mary jane refer to in apparel? Mary Jane is usually slang for marijuana.
Mode, stop dressing yourself in hemp.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
My Precious Thing
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 08:15:14 AM »
I've shout-laughed on this bus several times already. Jesus Christ this is brilliant.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2010, 09:29:27 AM »
Suddenly I don't dislike you that slightly than before. 'tis Great!

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »
What the hell does mary jane refer to in apparel? Mary Jane is usually slang for marijuana.
Mode, stop dressing yourself in hemp.

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »
Cool Story Mod-
?My name?s Suikama, although most people call me Desire these days.? she grumbled.
:teaspit:

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2010, 04:29:13 PM »
She looked exactly like Goldsmith.

:teaspit:

Gpop

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2010, 05:08:38 PM »
Fuck you FUCK YOU.

I actually spilled milk all over myself while reading this now I'm all wet >.<

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
now I'm all wet >.<

See? Gpop is a fan.

Easy Mode

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2010, 08:47:49 PM »
everbdy betteR hoLD UNTO UR HATS!!!!

Tengukami

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »
*folds onto my cat*

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Easy Mode

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2010, 08:55:33 PM »
AN: wel ok u fiairz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Mddoed isn?t a Marie Sue ok she isn?t perfect SHES A TOUHUO! n she has problemz shes depressed 4 knankoz sake!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Slaves and I held our pale white hands with magic circles as we went upstairs. I was wearing red power up sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to Desire. Brofists was in her rainbow eyes. I guess she was jealous of me that I was going out with Slaves. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Slaves. We went into her room and locked the door. Then????

We started frenching passively and we took off each others dresses enthusiastically. She felt me up before I took of my socks. Then I took off my frilly hat and she took off her frog hat. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then she put her magic thingy in mine and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)

?Oh Slaves, Sclaves!? I screamed while getting an bomb when all of a sudden I saw a circle I had never seen before on Slaves?s arm. It was a silver heart with an rainbow through it. On it in purple puffy writing were the words???? Desire!

I was so angry.

?You bastard!? I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

?No! No! But you don?t understand!? Slaves pleaded. But I knew too much.

?No, you fucking idiot!? I shouted. ?You probably have DUC anyway!?

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Slaves ran out even though she was naked. She had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Desire?s classroom where she was having a lesson with Professor Vic Viper and some other people.

?DESIRE SUIKAMA, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!? I yelled.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2010, 09:03:32 PM »
Mode OU scoundrelette this is gud. Fuck da haterz, plz continue kthx! :derp:
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Tengukami

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 09:05:52 PM »
AN: wel ok u fiairz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons!

I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Easy Mode

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »
AN: stop flassing ok! if u do den u r a humna!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone in the class stared at me and then Slaves came into the room even though she was naked and started begging me to take her back.

?Mode, it?s not what you think!? Slaves screamed sadly.

My friend T?enshi Ryuugu Furude smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length sreaight brown hair and opened her blue eyes like sapphiirs that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on. Gpoop was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are onis and one of them is a witch but Greyn killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. She still has daydreams about it and she is very kawaii and desu. It also turns out her real last name is Furude and not Maebara. (Since she has converted to Oyashiro she is in Patchouli now not Alice. )

?What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!? ViC demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

?Desire, I can?t believe you cheated on me with Slaves!? I shouted at her.

Everyone gasped.

I don?t know why Mode was so mad at me. I had went out with Desire (I?m bi and so is Mode) for a while but then she broke my heart. She dumped me because he liked Akyu, a stupid human fucker. We were just good friends now. She had gone through horrible problems, and now she was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a human.)

?But I?m not going out with Slaves anymore!? said Desire.

?Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!? I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the FIELD OF SLOWERS where I had lost my virility to Slaves and then I started to bust into tears.

EDIT STOP FLMMAIN U GUYZ!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:21:42 PM by Mitsy Mode »

dustyjo

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »
So is Slaves a futa then?

Easy Mode

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »
So is Slaves a futa then?
no omg u sicko

Tengukami

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2010, 09:12:05 PM »
I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Slaves and then I started to bust into tears.

Oh this is just perfect.

dustyjo

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2010, 09:13:58 PM »
no omg u sicko

Then how could she have a big "You-know-what"?

Tengukami

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2010, 09:15:33 PM »
Then how could she have a big "You-know-what"?

She clearly meant her nose. Jeez, go DL some pr0ns, pervo.

dustyjo

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
She clearly meant her nose. Jeez, go DL some pr0ns, pervo.

Nosesex?

:yumemi:

Easy Mode

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2010, 09:17:17 PM »
AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da boox! dis is frum da agme ok so itz nut my folt if huhwaht swers! besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! and da reson vac dosent lik suikamma now is coz hes brofist and dEsire is a satanist! IOSYS ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXX

I was so mad and sad. I couldn?t believe Slaves for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Slaves.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a mech! He didn?t have a nose (basically Meiling in the gaem) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn?t gothic. It was?? Greyn!

?No!? I shouted in a scared voice but then Greyn shouted ?Kawaii!? and I couldn?t run away.

?Uguu!? I shouted at him. Greyn fell of his mech and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I?m a sadist so I stopped.

?Mode.? he yelled. ?Thou must kill Desire Suikama!?

I thought about Greyn and his sexah eyes and his medium brown hair and how his face looks just like Haruhi. I remembered that Slaves had said I didn?t understand, so I thought, what if Slaves went out with Desire before I went out with her and they broke up?

?No, Greyn!? I shouted back.

Greyn gave me a gun. ?No! Please!? I begged.

?Thou must!? he yelled. ?If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Slalves!?

?How did you know?? I asked in a surprised way.

Gryen got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. ?I hath telekinesis.? he answered cruelly. ?And if you doth not kill Desire, then thou know what will happen to Slaves!? he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his mech.

I was so scared and mad I didn?t know what to do. Suddenly Slaves came into the woods.

?Slaves!? I said. ?Hi!?

?Hi.? she said back but her face was all sad. She was wearing a wiches? and a hat costume and looked like (geddit) between Marisa Kirisame and Renko.

?Are you okay?? I asked.

?No.? she answered.

?I?m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.? I expelled.

?That?s okay.? she said all depressed and we went back into Forest of Maic School together making out.

Oh this is just perfect.
oop