Author Topic: Defend the Maiden - Assassin  (Read 18661 times)

Re: Defend the Maiden - Assassin
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 02:10:24 AM »
The Second "Now that I think about it, when's the last time we had a Touhou themed game?" Votecount

1. Affinity (0) - Kiro
2. Uncertain Kitten (2) - Roukanken, Pesco
3. Pesco (0) - huh what, Roukanken
4. Huh What (0) - Kitten4u
5. Roukanken (3) - Pesco, UncertainKitten, huh what, Affinity
6. Kiro (0) - UncertainKitten, Affinity
7. Kitten4u (1) - Pesco, Kiro, UncertainKitten

Not Voting (1) - Kitten4u

Roukanken is at L-1
a little less than 17 hours remain

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 03:00:32 AM »
Instead of playing setup (which seems to be the cool thing now), I'm going to ask Rou why he hasn't actually addressed the votes towards him. Rou, why haven't you actually addressed the votes towards you? I know you posted after them.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 08:25:10 AM »
Instead of playing setup (which seems to be the cool thing now), I'm going to ask Rou why he hasn't actually addressed the votes towards him. Rou, why haven't you actually addressed the votes towards you? I know you posted after them.
I don't know what I'm expected to say in response. Apparently flinging around suspicions and suggesting ideas is bad in this setup.

Meanwhile, K4U saying 'I have no opinions and no suspicions and this is pro-Town' is bystanding to the highest degree.

##Unvote, Vote: K4U

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
##Unvote, Vote Rou

Wait, I was already doing that. You do realize K4U is actually RIGHT, right? Quicklynching is truly the best way to handle it and the numbers favor the town. However, if you want to make this more entertaining, minimal discussion is still best.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »
The question boils down to how likely K4U's stance of presenting a supposedly pro-Town strategy of non-disucssion is her actually being the Assassin hiding in plain sight. One more thing to bring up: if you really want no discussion, then cast your vote within the 24 hour mark per rule 3b. You didn't even follow that concept and haven't urged anyone else to do so; only to just not talk but seemingly let the full 48 hours run. I don't like it when I think about it like that.

UK: K4U isn't quicklynching. She's stalling because we're lacking her vote! Why didn't she just hammer Rou to get a quick lynch over with? No one needs to answer that question, but I felt I'd throw it out for all parties to consider.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »
Kiro brings up a good point. More Rou votes please, then more K4U votes. and then more [REDACTED] votes.

Hey, can't give away my entire list :P.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2010, 04:49:29 PM »
We're close to the deadline and Rou is in the lead anyways. I won't hammer Rou because I want to see what K4U does.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2010, 04:50:25 PM »
hmm...

[REDACTED]

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2010, 04:53:37 PM »
Two Hours remain, in case anyone cares about switching their vote.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »
##Stone Gaze huhwhat

Do I win :D

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2010, 05:49:03 PM »
No

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
:<

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 05:50:56 PM »
What just happened? :|

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »
I went for the win

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:21 PM »
##Unvote, Vote Pesco

« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 05:54:23 PM »
Don't think we should vote Pesco for this, if he was the assassin and that was his one-hit kill, I think I'd be dead about now

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
He was the assassin. I think the game's over...

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
Well, if the game was over, wouldn't the mod be saying more than "No"?

Actually
##Unvote
##Vote Pesco

Because even if I'm still alive, that really does seem like a gambit to fish for reactions.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 05:58:40 PM »
Mod: Do we have to lynch the assassin even after they've taken their shot? Seems illogical but ok

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 05:58:51 PM »
Game is unwinnable for me since I can't kill anymore. Lynching me is just formality.

Reroll the game already :(

« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2010, 06:07:06 PM »
I still want to know why I'm still alive if you're the assassin. Do your bullets, like, only work on the VIP or something?

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2010, 06:07:39 PM »
Hold your horses, I'm making the Endgame post now.

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »

The Arguing continued for what seemed like only two nights. Time passed, and eventually...

"I tire of this intrepid conversation!" Reisen suddenly shouted. She pulled off her shades to reveal her eyes were in fact, not red. She glared at huh what intently, and his body turned to stone.

huh what, otherwise known as Hina Kagiyama has successfully absorbed all of Reimu's misfortune. Whoops?

Suddenly, Kitten4u who had taken a no talking stance had broken it with important information! "I've read about your kind - You're a gorgon!" She immedietly threw two dolls at Reisen(?) which attached themselves to her Eyes. Alice Margatroid has now prevented more people from getting stoned than the American Government.

Affinity, Rin Kaenbyou and Kiro Remilia Scarlet both surround and seperate the real Reimu from Reisen(?). Remilia' slashes at the fake ears, and Orin pulls at the wig.

"OW! ooowww! That's real you idiot!" Reisen(?) Shouted.

"Oops, sorry." The hell cat apologized.

Despite not being able to see, Pesco stood up and looked directly towards the group, as if he was used to the darkness. "Fine, you've got me. My name is none of your business, but you may call me Rider."

"Ahh, it makes sense now," Roukanken stepped up. "You wanted to end Gensokyo, is that right? So that Fate/Stay night would have that much less competition, is that right?"

"Believe what you wish." Rider said defiantly. "Tell me, then, was it you. Roukanken?"

"Nope" Komachi Onozuka responded bluntly. She then turned to UncertainKitten and gave her a Thumbs up. "It looks like our fake argument and cross vote had confused her!"

Reimu Hakurei looks away. "Right, fake. Completely fake."

Chen decends from the sky, having watched the game in the distance. "Well, it seems we've already resolved this. Now all that needs to be done is expelling this girl to the other side of the border."

"Yes," Reimu adds nonchalantly. "Could you please go and get your master?"

"You mean my master's master~ My master's mas-"

"Just do it."

"Erm, anyway, what I was saying was She's not currently awake!"

Reimu looks down towards the green hat cat, bends over to her level and speaks "If you don't get her right now, I'll ..........."

As Reimu stands back up, a large hole in torn in the air, and through it, Yukari Yakumo decends gracefully. "So, it is time for us to expel this foreign entity?"

Reimu Nods. "We've already sealed her power, so it should be no threat if both of us work on this project."

"Right" Yukari says "Since we don't need to hide you, we should be able to finish the job by the time Zakeri finishes writing this up!"

And so it was done~

Everyone except Pesco Wins!
Also, Since Hina is technically not made of flesh, her flesh doesn't actually turn to stone, so she survived, too. Don't ask how this works.

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »
That's right I survived 8)

I really can't believe this happened.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2010, 06:23:10 PM »
Useless bunny only good for her sex appeal :V

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2010, 06:25:16 PM »
To be fair, Pesco had a lot of good reasoning behind his kill. However, if you compare this game with the game Pesco and I Played on Mafiascum, it's easy to see why the Tortoise beat the Hare.

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2010, 06:26:39 PM »
To be fair, Pesco had a lot of good reasoning behind his kill.
What ;_;

Possibly because I'm dumb, but I don't really see why I looked like that VIP at all. But I guess it's good that I did since we won and all, hurrr.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »
I feel kind of bad for Affinity, this didn't even last one game day. >_>

EDIT: Also K4U was pretty much dead on about everything and her posts are largely the reason I didn't sign up for this.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:32:46 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »
It was mostly because you were lurking and everyone let it slide.

Also, a facepalm goes to UK for the stupidity behind her outguess the mod plan. Not only was it completely and obviously wrong, but it also seemed to be based on the theory that "If I, in the number two slot, am the VIP, then Affinity, who is in the one slot, is the assassin!" Kiro made a decent save there, but ultimately, it was Rou who prevented Pesco from targeting UK.

@Kilgamayan: I don't blame you. A Large part of what makes Assassin a fun game as oppose to die thrower is all of the players not knowing what optimal play is for the game.

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »
Oh. That kind of makes sense, then.