Author Topic: dRUNBK Awards THReD  (Read 43084 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: dRUNBK Awards THReD
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2010, 02:25:55 AM »
qwhat tghe

i came here for the fiurst time in a while and there's cluhs n ice n stuff in this part of the forum. is ut christmas?
You seem lost.
I WILL GUIDE YOU

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2010, 07:55:23 AM »
You seem lost.
I WILL GUIDE YOU

>Drunken Barren Path Go Go Go

Because it wasn't actually moved after all.  I just moved it: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4528.0
Thank ye kindly. You gambrinous fellow you.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:00:20 AM by Mr_Bob »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2010, 07:56:04 AM »

Approved :D

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2010, 08:10:13 AM »

Oh god the database errors.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
my turn i think. For the record, I'm currently at 3 days no sleep so if i lose something in between this post and tomorrow morning then i jsut have to wdi

moving along in on particular ordder;

me, myself and i: for being awesome
Drago: for beinga chekf
Helepolis: SOTP EHLE i eman :ehle no wai t i thin k your @chosoes antics are awesome
offdanetzzz: OTN
Sepr: snide comments snide comments and bonus points for that picture as well
Trance: traplicious  <3
Valentia: this adn that. you also taught me what an earwig aws. addendum: thansk for that PM by th eway
bohf: :SCIENCE!: and maths nad mafier. i might join the next game just a heads up; my time should be fine by then
Esifex / w/e handle you're usign now: :SCIENCE!: the other side. well, we only discussed a bit. you also know a lot
PASTRY MARK 888: ig uess oyu were a rolemodel for me, so you ge t the inspiration award. however, your skill seems to ahve pleateaued so i don't reall yknow anymore; you coulb e  like a mook for all i card   V: YOU ALSO GET THE AWARD FOR OPENING A PDF WITH WMP HOW GREEEEAT IS THAT!!!!!
KRimmydododel: i liek oyur rhythm gaem skillz
TSO: for beign TSO wait, no that's wrong TSO you're awesome for ppirc. and more. bird.
Momiji: momimomi nyuu~ ^.^
#shrinemaiden itself for being overall awesome, "despite" (har) the sheer number of lurkers
Spz: eh, tea? bees? bees in tea? idk i recall you lpooking like nue (or trying to at least); how's that comign alolng?
Sana: MBAC soemday? i need you to teach me a bit i tihnk; my brother normally takes me otu with little or no effort. i probablty hsouldn've gone to canadia when i had the chance so i could meet oyu; i seriously considered it but i botched it in the end i'm so soorryy  ;_______-;
Nobu: ubububuubu oyu're liek that guy who wanst to learna  bit of everything; you're genrally a pleasure to talk to
Benny: you're a student like me! horray! hu, i guess you play some MB as well and all of a sudden Sana's award loses it's uniqueness; isn't it sad, sana?
zengar; SMITE EVIL
ARashi: I don't see you around that much anymore but you're worth mentioning anyway for :SCIENCE:
Edible: edibubble and being young thanks for pointing out eromanga by the way; i never would've found it otherwise
Kilga: mathematics  <3 i would've gone into something mathematics related but parents didn't let me. oh well, at least this way by doing :SCIENCE: i have them basically at my feet
Letty: Winter appraoches!
BIC: VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
SM: SM related reasons  :V nah, not really i think you're really tall
Ruro: STRAWBERRY POWER! ivve also heard you do strange things while sleepy
Purivs: like a wise sage really
ModeSlabes: :ARTFORM:
NWBI: WHERE IS MY PICTURE DAMMIT YOU PROMSIED ME I DON'T KLNOW HOW LOGN AGO? OTHER THAN THAT YOU GET AN ART-RELAETD AWARD AS WELL.
AMMY: COol man on skateboardz
MAtsuri: pet love.. oh bby cna i have that broom for a moemnt? please?
mr bob for bob reasons bob bob
pes co for infringing every single co right there is. :SCIENCE: (wait, do you even do that anymore? idk and i do believe i never asked)
SUIKAMA FOR VIDYA MVP
DRakles aasjkdhfeiawclajnijselfijsdfh tablet jealozy tablet jealouzy music talents this that tooa sdcilalidcl
NAtu: :ufo: your art is GODAWESOME BY THE WAY
Erebus: your artwork i like as well
Hakurouken: yuo're good at fightan games
triangles: for being a polygon and the clarinet; maybe becaus i'm tone deaf byt i can't hear any mitakes therefore the only logical colclusion is that your'e awesome
MJP: MVP? maybe you have a nice sense of humor too. comedy gold
huhwhat of it? rhythm gaemz good to see you frequent iji too ho and congrats on IP IM and yeah
Fightest: birthday tagz
<3beam: scoring regualr <3 <3 <3 (well, you might not see this message so)
Moogy: :mogoy:
Solias: i'm hungry  :<
RICHTER BELMONT HYDRO STORM HYDRO STORM HYDR(ry
umu umumumumumumu
OH NO WAIT SANA YOU'RE GOOD AT RHYTHM GAEMZ TOO HAVE THAT ONE AS EWLL!

anybdoyd i missed has to dwi asd well; because clearly my memroy isn't good enough for oyu
,ost liekly you're just not important enough to make it up on my memorable tier list eh? or i don't know you guys enough. or something either way, they're just excuses and making them up would make me look bad  V:
and now i just realized what i said was the same thing man ytimes over goddamit.

POH WAIT:

Kefkef and FAV: i'm jealous  :<
TMS: you damn hijacking ninja gimem back them glasses already i was going to pulla dwi but you too kthe m  ;_;
Rin: Uh... ~moe~~~
JT: OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ. i want that looped by the way; your call though
Nietz: heh, NEETz.
Barakketh: 2k GET! i think i've seen you on DF as well; i just lurk so don't mind me

GOOD NGITH EVRYBODY!

and for the record, i was not making any spelling mistakes on IRC earlier because i was double checking; ehre its' all just written otu as is without any backspacing for adeded effect you get what i;m saying?

i'll reread the thread later and replay back to any resposnes that i haven't seen yet; i'm falling down from this chair so it hink i;'ll ho p intpo bed right nwo before i actually lose mysefl

nnnnnn
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2010, 01:59:02 PM »
Were you just sleepy or actually drunk?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »
:/

just because I'm not in the IRC doesn't mean I don't have feelings too

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2010, 02:08:41 PM »
Baity why did you do that to yourself.

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2010, 02:17:01 PM »
Baity, you could've come to Canadia?! D:
Also, me and Benny don't play MBAC anymore. MBAA BAYBEE : P

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
Why am I not in there and who the hell is Bic?

Seriously, I'm responsible for these threads, so I should always get some recognition ;o

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »
CHOJA YOU ARE EXCELLERNT AT whatever the hell that thing was when ypou were on IRC and being silly okay keep doing that I dunno what the hell it was but kee[p at it dude it was hilarious
I am simutaneously honored and confused.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
Naut is now the pre-evolution of a psychic bird wearing a dress

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »
Rereading.
oh yeah BAITY YOU ARE EXCELLENT AT UFO jesus christ man do you have an magnet the same polarity as bullets attached to your hitbox or something
To be honest, I wish the magnet had the opposite polarity; it makes scoring easier. I have to put effort in to graze man and that's not cool  :V
Baity: Easiest to pick on despite their skill. <3
Bitch, I will fight you.

Best sleep ever. I think I'm late for class. Oh well. Actually, no wait I have a mini-test FFFFFF- wait that starts in about 45 minutes I'm cool.
Spoiler:
I did not think I could make that many typos, especially when I actually slowed down my typing to about half my normal speed

Were you just sleepy or actually drunk?
Sleepy. I was nodding on and off while typing. I would've gone sleepy drunbk (NTS: do this sometime after exams or something) but unfortunately, one, I have no alcohol with me, and two, I probably would've collapsed halfway through.

:/

just because I'm not in the IRC doesn't mean I don't have feelings too
Whoops. Well, I actually never ordered anything via you (yet) so I guess that's why you never crossed my mind. Well, seeing as you're a 6-foot giant (or so I heard), if I met you in real life then I guess you would've been pretty memorable in my books. Jump on IRC more by the way, if time permits you to  :V

Why am I not in there and who the hell is Bic?

Seriously, I'm responsible for these threads, so I should always get some recognition ;o
:3c

Baity, you could've come to Canadia?! D:
Also, me and Benny don't play MBAC anymore. MBAA BAYBEE : P
Whoops typo; I actually play MBAA on occasion, it just so happens that I've basically stuck to learning all the Crescent Moon styles which were MBAC characters (or so I've been told). Yes, I could've made it over to Canadia (around Toronto to be specific) over that time when I went to Amerikka.

And also, you just volunteered to do drunbk awards by way of typo!
<>

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »
I volunteered for drunbk awards? I don't see that anywhere. >:<
Besides, I don't drink!

Edit: Also, I can't take the rhythm game award because Benny is better than me at those too :<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:40:12 PM by Sana »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2010, 10:39:40 PM »
Nobu: ubububuubu oyu're liek that guy who wanst to learna  bit of everything; you're genrally a pleasure to talk to

Baitzzzz~ o/ Well, i'm glad i'm a pleasure and not an annoyance :3

... is it bad if I kinda want to get drunk tonight just so I can give out drunk awards?
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2010, 10:42:27 PM »
... is it bad if I kinda want to get drunk tonight just so I can give out drunk awards?
Go for it! Give everyone three awards. At least.
Let's fight.

Gpop

« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »

only if you promise me one!

Go ahead. You have plenty of brain cells to kill anyways :V

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »

Nope, everytime I go out I think of drunbk thred, but I don't get drunk so BV
                                                                                   .

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »
PASTRY MARK 888: ig uess oyu were a rolemodel for me, so you ge t the inspiration award. however, your skill seems to ahve pleateaued

;-;

Spoiler:
Actually, I don't think my skill has so much plateau'd as I don't want to go any farther. I purposefully let my skill atrophy now so that everything will still challenge me.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

JT

« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »
I'd like to thank the academy.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2010, 12:02:37 AM »
I purposefully let my skill atrophy now so that everything will still challenge me.
Man, this is why you should play some more difficult games. :< Tons of fresh challenge even with skill gain.
Spoiler:
Hibachi's waiting~
Let's fight.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »
Spoiler:
I'm too good for this shit kthx u.u

>__>
                                                                                   .

« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2010, 12:35:56 AM »
Also, Sana deserves that award a lot more than me because I'm probably never going to venture out of just playing the Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven series over and over (unless somebody can introduce me to a rhythm game that I don't think I'd look silly playing, but that seems unlikely)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:37:54 AM by huh♥♪!?what »

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2010, 12:55:55 AM »
Whoops. Well, I actually never ordered anything via you (yet) so I guess that's why you never crossed my mind. Well, seeing as you're a 6-foot giant (or so I heard), if I met you in real life then I guess you would've been pretty memorable in my books. Jump on IRC more by the way, if time permits you to  :V
If you consider 6 feet to be giant, I wonder if you live in Japan too.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2010, 05:10:27 AM »
Baity you still haven't explained why you did that to yourself.

Is it something you're ashamed of? Did you lose a bet? Are you on the lamb?

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2010, 05:28:50 AM »
Maybe I shouldn't complain because at least someone remembered me, but why my only gimmick is that I'm Hungarian?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2010, 07:14:03 AM »
Because your other gimmick is being a dope.

Because you mention it a lot.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2010, 07:22:54 AM »
Baity you still haven't explained why you did that to yourself.

Is it something you're ashamed of? Did you lose a bet? Are you on the lamb?
I was staying up doing something important; this is just something that just came along conveniently. It was more of a "well, why not" kind of thing really.

Maybe I shouldn't complain because at least someone remembered me, but why my only gimmick is that I'm Hungarian?
Because your other gimmick is being a dope.

Because you mention it a lot.
This. Or expressed differently, you're not a really memorable person for anything other than being from Hungary  :V

Now, I do believe that somebody should be posting in here sometime soon... unless they forgot.
EDIT: Nope, said person is just having a few more drinks.

EDIT 2:
If you consider 6 feet to be giant, I wonder if you live in Japan too.
Totally It's just that I'm somewhat short  :<
There are some people around "here" that are above 6 feet truthfully speaking.

Said person knew where all the fun times were at tonight BV

Sapz and Baity <3
h5
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 09:48:22 AM by Bai-tan »
<>

« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2010, 08:47:38 AM »
Said person knew where all the fun times were at tonight BV

Sapz and Baity <3