~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library
Let's Tour MotK Fanworks Listing - Now Complete! Second post: Library Catalogue
<< < (82/83) > >>
Iced Fairy:

--- Quote from: Ibaraki Ibuki on June 05, 2012, 07:54:22 PM ---I felt so tempted to snark at the lack of translation in my summary.

--- End quote ---
While you shouldn't snark it should be stated up front that it's unreadable if you can't speak Japanese.
nintendonut888:
All finished with my workload. I must say, that was educational.
Dead Princess Sakana:
Alright, list updated with pretty colors for the finished fics, and things look pretty good there.

Since we haven't heard anything from ReedRizer unfortunately, I'm just gonna assume that you can't make it for some reason. If you already have some summaries, please post them here, otherwise we'll just go and find someone to take over the remaining fics. (A request for that has already been sent out to a certain someone :3 )
capt. h:
And I have now submitted summaries for all the stories on my list.
Alfred F. Jones:

--- Quote from: Cheer Reader Sakana on June 11, 2012, 05:16:52 PM ---Since we haven't heard anything from ReedRizer unfortunately, I'm just gonna assume that you can't make it for some reason. If you already have some summaries, please post them here, otherwise we'll just go and find someone to take over the remaining fics. (A request for that has already been sent out to a certain someone :3 )
--- End quote ---
I have finally conquered my laziness and done it! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version