Author Topic: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 87295 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
>"I'm trying to help put together a cooling system for Eintei, and we need one more to complete it. Do you have a spare, perhaps?"
>eye Nazrin

>"I sure do!" says Tenshi, grinning.
>You eye Nazrin. She doesn't seem to be paying any attention to you.

> Remind self to send Nazrin Murasa's way after wheel-obtaining is complete.

>You remember that Murasa indeed asked you to do that thing.

>_

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »
>"Well, then, can you spare the spare? Or should I be asking about another favor?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2009, 11:50:42 PM »
>"Well, then, can you spare the spare? Or should I be asking about another favor?"

>"Nope!" says Tenshi, her grin turning catlike.

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »
>"... okay, what's the deal. I know that look."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2009, 11:57:36 PM »
>"... okay, what's the deal. I know that look."

>"It's boring around here," Tenshi says, "Let's go cause some more trouble!"
>You note a distinct grumble from a couple of the patrons. Tenshi either does not, or does not care.

>_
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:17:21 AM by Captain Purvis M.F.D. »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »
>tell text parser his grammar is going to hell
>"I'm not sure that's a good idea, but let's hear what you have in mind."

Toasty

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2009, 12:04:56 AM »
>Tell her you have blank spellcards, and that to aid in trouble, you could combine a few powers.....bwahaha!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »
> Ponder the possible consequences this could have if Reimu and Remilia find out.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
>tell text parser his grammar is going to hell
>"I'm not sure that's a good idea, but let's hear what you have in mind."

>The not living of you, caused by me, will happen and will cause you to not be living.
>"I dunno. Something fun. You've gotta have some ideas, you're a witch after all!"

>Tell her you have blank spellcards, and that to aid in trouble, you could combine a few powers.....bwahaha!

>"I guess, but that's not very interesting on its own, is it?" says Tenshi, frowning.

> Ponder the possible consequences this could have if Reimu and Remilia find out.

>Reimu already beat you up today. And Remilia...yeesh.

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
>"Hmm... there must be a way to stir up some sort of harmless trouble... Tewi would probably be more useful in that regard than me. Maybe you could just get in some sort of minor fight... the oni underground are always looking for a brawl, and Aya seemed pretty bored, too..."
>"Of course, maybe just confusing people would be more entertaining. Have you tried seducing Reimu?"

Toasty

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2009, 12:54:18 AM »
>"Or, cirno is at eintei. If we can kidnap both cirno and tewi, and tie them to a pole in the middle of town, perhaps we will have wasted time and caused a degree of trouble?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »
>"Actually, even if we DON'T do that, Cirno is providing rather unspectacular 'entertainment' there, even though she needs to be humored to stay there to keep the place cool. Maybe you can do better than her horrible attempts at rap. She'd probably be the only one not to welcome the challenge, and with that wheel she shouldn't be needed there much longer."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2009, 01:00:07 AM »
>"Hmm... there must be a way to stir up some sort of harmless trouble... Tewi would probably be more useful in that regard than me. Maybe you could just get in some sort of minor fight... the oni underground are always looking for a brawl, and Aya seemed pretty bored, too..."
>"Of course, maybe just confusing people would be more entertaining. Have you tried seducing Reimu?"

>"What's the point if it's harmless?" Tenshi asks. "You have trouble or harmless, you can't have both you know!"
>"Tewi's boring. All she does is pick on Reisen and grift. Money's boring. And all the oni want to do is drink. And...hey, isn't Aya in jail? We could go let her out!"
>"Reimu's too straight for that that work."

>"Or, cirno is at eintei. If we can kidnap both cirno and tewi, and tie them to a pole in the middle of town, perhaps we will have wasted time and caused a degree of trouble?"

>"Actually, even if we DON'T do that, Cirno is providing rather unspectacular 'entertainment' there, even though she needs to be humored to stay there to keep the place cool. Maybe you can do better than her horrible attempts at rap. She'd probably be the only one not to welcome the challenge, and with that wheel she shouldn't be needed there much longer."

>"Who cares about Cirno? Even if she can't sing."

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2009, 01:17:58 AM »
>"Too straight? Success isn't the point - the point is to annoy the hell out of her. Same with Cirno, really, though I'll admit she wouldn't be interesting to deal with if she just loses her temper and attacks."
>"As for Aya... she's still being guarded at the moment, but maybe I can divert the tengus' attention a little... there have been some considerations about letting her go, but if it's ahead of schedule..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »
>"Too straight? Success isn't the point - the point is to annoy the hell out of her. Same with Cirno, really, though I'll admit she wouldn't be interesting to deal with if she just loses her temper and attacks."
>"As for Aya... she's still being guarded at the moment, but maybe I can divert the tengus' attention a little... there have been some considerations about letting her go, but if it's ahead of schedule..."

>"Yeah, but if it's not big and flashy, what's the point?"
>"That could cause all kinds of trouble!" says Tenshi, grinning.

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2009, 01:28:48 AM »
>"Hmm... I'll look into it. But don't be too hasty, unless you really want to get beaten up by all of the tengu. Although if you mostly want to be flashy, I'm sure there's plenty of lightshows you could put on. There's plenty to say for freaking people out without actively hurting them..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »
>"Hmm... I'll look into it. But don't be too hasty, unless you really want to get beaten up by all of the tengu. Although if you mostly want to be flashy, I'm sure there's plenty of lightshows you could put on. There's plenty to say for freaking people out without actively hurting them..."

>"I suppose..." says Tenshi. "As long as we do an actual jailbreak!"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 01:32:20 AM »
> "It wouldn't be smart to let Aya out, since we're getting ready to launch her into the sun, and we don't have another pilot to train.  Additionally, it's hardly a jailbreak considering that the keys are right next to her cell.  There's really no fun in letting her out, and with the whole 'rocket-to-the-sun' business, the tengu aren't exactly worried about her right now.  Sorry to rain on your parade, but that plan just isn't going to work; you'll have to do something else."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 01:34:54 AM by Ran Viper »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »
> "It wouldn't be smart to let Aya out, since we're getting ready to launch her into the sun, and we don't have another pilot to train.  Additionally, it's hardly a jailbreak considering that the keys are right next to her cell.  There's really no fun in letting her out, and with the whole 'rocket-to-the-sun' business, the tengu aren't exactly worried about her right now.  Sorry to rain on your parade, but that plan just isn't going to work; you'll have to do something else."

>"Oh." Says Tenshi, as she signs and seems to deflate. "Like what?"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 01:47:49 AM »
> "Well, what about stealing the rocket?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 01:49:45 AM »
> "Well, what about stealing the rocket?"

>"What would we do with that?" asks Tenshi?

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »
> "I don't know, I'm not really one for mayhem.  You seemed pretty keen on Aya, but it would be an enormous headache for me to track her down again when it comes time to launch the rocket and, to be frank, if I can avoid that I would love to.  I'm really not quite sure what would float your boat, but stealing doesn't seem up your alley.  You still want to do something big and flashy, do you just want attention or do you actually want to cause trouble?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009, 02:00:29 AM »
> "I don't know, I'm not really one for mayhem.  You seemed pretty keen on Aya, but it would be an enormous headache for me to track her down again when it comes time to launch the rocket and, to be frank, if I can avoid that I would love to.  I'm really not quite sure what would float your boat, but stealing doesn't seem up your alley.  You still want to do something big and flashy, do you just want attention or do you actually want to cause trouble?"

>"Well, I wanna cause some mayhem, but I'd like to be big and flashy about it, just like a good spellcard. Stealing's really only worth it if it causes a problem. Like stealing Reimu's donation box. Hey..."

>_

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2009, 02:02:36 AM »
>"I don't think anyone would care, honestly. When was the last time anyone actually used the thing?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2009, 02:03:46 AM »
>"I don't think anyone would care, honestly. When was the last time anyone actually used the thing?"

>"Reimu would care," says Tenshi. "And if anyone can kick up a big stick, it's Reimu!"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2009, 02:04:02 AM »

> We did.  Today.
> "How do you plan to steal it and what will you do with it?"

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2009, 02:05:09 AM »
>We'll have to plan to get that stuff back then. She'll be none the wiser.
>"Assuming she does care enough, Wouldn't she be watching it anyway?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2009, 02:08:55 AM »
> We did.  Today.
> "How do you plan to steal it and what will you do with it?"

>It's true. Deranged Reimu's rhythm something fierce, as you recall.
>"Not sure yet. But...we could hide it near the Moriya shrine!"

>We'll have to plan to get that stuff back then. She'll be none the wiser.
>"Assuming she does care enough, Wouldn't she be watching it anyway?"

>You hope.
>"You can distract her!"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »
> "I doubt Marisa or Byakuren would help, but maybe we can get Suika to become giant and take it?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2009, 02:12:01 AM »
> "I doubt Marisa or Byakuren would help, but maybe we can get Suika to become giant and take it?"

>"Mmmmmaybe." says Tenshi. "I dunno...Suika has a way of making things get all weird and bothersome."

>_