Author Topic: Yukkuri Mafia - Successfully took it easy! -  (Read 73390 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Yukkuri Mafia - Socking it easy on Day 2! -
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »
Actually, changed my mind. People who had the guts to actually vote me are slightly more likely to be town than certain other people who called me out without adding a vote to it.

Rereading is fun.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2009, 09:25:04 PM »
Yo guys, could you not just put a 1 liner that boils down to "I leik the idea" when voting for a no lynch, while ignoring everything else, as far as we know?

Rou, what's with the sudden change? Day 1 was "there are no scum, Pesco must die", and now it's "There's scum, no lynch is stupid".

Whee, Kanako has done pretty much nothing!

Hi Kilga.

On the topic of the "winner's list", once again, I won't even bother with it until it actually has shown any sort of effect on anyone.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2009, 09:38:51 PM »
K4U (2): Rou, Zak
Zak (1): K4U
Game (1): SDrake
Kanako (1): Sodium
No Lynch (2): UK, Affinity
UK (1): Nietz

10 votes in play. Takes 6 to lynch.
Around 32 hours left
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:26:07 PM by Pesco »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »
Rou, what's with the sudden change? Day 1 was "there are no scum, Pesco must die", and now it's "There's scum, no lynch is stupid".

I KNEW there was something niggling at the back of my mind about Rou's attacks. I'd like to second this line of thought.

Winning: Sana
Not winning: Donut
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 09:56:43 PM by Pesco »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2009, 10:24:30 PM »
Kanako (2): Sodium, Affinity
No Lynch (2): UK, Affinity
Wat.

Fixin'
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:25:43 PM by Pesco »

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2009, 11:10:17 PM »
Rou to me is slightly more townie than others due to his willingness to stick his head out, but the fact that his vote is still on K4U and not UK is not very understandable.

By no-lynching, we lose a mislynch leeway.  The rationale behind lynching in the first place is to garner alignments and to analyze bandwagons, but this is no longer possible.  Only NK's seem to matter in that Serp is probably town, etc, and that is if there's scum in the first place.  Thus I think a No Lynch isn't too detrimental to our already dire position.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »
I still say it's a soft reveal of his alignment. And I expect more.
Okay, now you're outright misrepping what I'm saying. The point is we can't be certain of YOUR alignment, so claiming 'people who vote me early are scum' doesn't work because we can't be sure of your alignment even after your lynch. Why do you keep redirecting to Serp?

Ah, wouldn't that be nice, but...first, we don't know when Mylo is (and do you really think Pesco will tell us?) and secondly, in the variations of an all vanilla game that I read, part of it was that town had three days to realize they were to no lynch.
And several people have already mentioned that this game is absolutely retarded, haven't they? I'm willing to agree on that count.

The role PMs said 'Pesco is probably responsible'. Therefore given that the game's a Bastard Mod voting the GM seemed logical at the time. Now that that's been proven wrong, though, there's no alternative that seems viable. There's a difference between lynching a player who you shouldn't be able to lynch and actively doing nothing.

Anyway, I've had it up to here with UK's squirming around.
##Unvote: K4U
Vote: UK

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »
@Affinity: So you're basically saying that we should figure out how the game works before we try to actually do anything? Or am I just misinterpreting your post?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »
Okay, now you're outright misrepping what I'm saying. The point is we can't be certain of YOUR alignment, so claiming 'people who vote me early are scum' doesn't work because we can't be sure of your alignment even after your lynch. Why do you keep redirecting to Serp?

Oh hey, you misrepped what I said in your laughable attempt to accuse me of the same thing.

What I'm saying is that if/when I'm lynched, I assume my alignment will be revealed as Serp's was. Meaning that we can use the information from my wagon, which at the time I thought had a horrible smell of opportunism on it.

And several people have already mentioned that this game is absolutely retarded, haven't they? I'm willing to agree on that count.

Ok...and?

The role PMs said 'Pesco is probably responsible'. Therefore given that the game's a Bastard Mod voting the GM seemed logical at the time. Now that that's been proven wrong, though, there's no alternative that seems viable. There's a difference between lynching a player who you shouldn't be able to lynch and actively doing nothing.

"actively doing nothing". Really now? Except it's a damn decent shot at winning. But since you want to raeg at me so badly, go ahead.

I love how stern you try to sound when you vote me. I'll give you a hint hon. It makes you sound retarded ^-^;

@Affinity: So you're basically saying that we should figure out how the game works before we try to actually do anything? Or am I just misinterpreting your post?

HOLY CRAP KANAKO IS PLAYING! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »
HOLY CRAP KANAKO IS PLAYING! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
Since I got trashed by Cybele on Devil Summoner 2. :3

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
Re: Yukkuri Mafia - Starting off easy on Day 1! -
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »
Pesco to the last part, and as for the first part I actually said that if there IS scum, they are on my wagon, and early on it. But I enjoy the strawman, it tastes good when I'm in a cowgirl mood.
Pesco's dead baby, Pesco's dead.
But I couldn't come up with a comeback to "cowgirl" that wasn't too raunchy, so point for you. :​V
What I'm saying is that if/when I'm lynched, I assume my alignment will be revealed as Serp's was.
Pesco was lynched and Serp got himself in a cardboard box. What do you get to learn about these two entities? Absolutely nothing because you lynched the GM and now nobody else knows what the hell is going on.

And what's the problem with that? Zombie Feynman knows that I for one get tired of being a scientific mastermind the whole time and can use a chance, even if a retarded one, to take it easy.

And just for the record, Affinity starting to exist just to endorse the No Lynch also didn't sit well with me.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2009, 12:37:18 AM »
Huh...I wasn't paying attention. Yay...well, that kills wagon analysis I don't do myself :(.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2009, 12:45:11 AM »
Oh hey, you misrepped what I said in your laughable attempt to accuse me of the same thing.

What I'm saying is that if/when I'm lynched, I assume my alignment will be revealed as Serp's was. Meaning that we can use the information from my wagon, which at the time I thought had a horrible smell of opportunism on it.
Nietz beat me to this point, so :V

Ok...and?
I'm saying your game plan where No Lynch = win is stupid, because it goes against every basic principle of Mafia.

"actively doing nothing". Really now? Except it's a damn decent shot at winning. But since you want to raeg at me so badly, go ahead.
Oh yes, doing exactly what you AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO IN MAFIA and choosing NOT TO LOOK FOR SCUM is a 'decent shot at winning'.

I love how stern you try to sound when you vote me. I'll give you a hint hon. It makes you sound retarded ^-^;
Oh darling, I'm only doing it for your own good. Now get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Quote from: Nietz
And what's the problem with that? Zombie Feynman knows that I for one get tired of being a scientific mastermind the whole time and can use a chance, even if a retarded one, to take it easy.
You may as well argue that you should No Lynch during ANY game of Mafia where scum aren't forced to kill, because there's a (retarded) chance of a Happily Ever After scenario.

tl;dr FOR THE LOVE OF BYAKUREN WHY ARE PEOPLE LAZY ENOUGH TO NO LYNCH

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »
I'm saying your game plan where No Lynch = win is stupid, because it goes against every basic principle of Mafia.

And PESCO is the mod.

Any questions?

Oh yes, doing exactly what you AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO IN MAFIA and choosing NOT TO LOOK FOR SCUM is a 'decent shot at winning'.

I already found scum if they exist. I'm just not pushing it unless no lynch is proven wrong.

Oh darling, I'm only doing it for your own good. Now get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Nah, it's you. I really can't respect your orders

tl;dr FOR THE LOVE OF BYAKUREN WHY ARE PEOPLE LAZY ENOUGH TO NO LYNCH

Rou: Taking mafia too serious'd since...forever.

Seriously, why are you getting so pissed?

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2009, 01:02:21 AM »
Ouch.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2009, 01:05:11 AM »
And PESCO is the mod.

Any questions?
Question. Why should we lower ourselves to his level if he's going to make a travesty of Mafia?

I already found scum if they exist. I'm just not pushing it unless no lynch is proven wrong.
So again, you choose the outside theory of 'no lynch could win for us' ahead of 'there are scum out there like there are MEANT to be'?

And yet the self-proclaimed sub is refusing to follow orders. Guess you're not quite as good as you made yourself out to be.

Rou: Taking mafia too serious'd since...forever.

Seriously, why are you getting so pissed?
I signed up to play a game of Mafia which pretty much no-one else seems interested in taking seriously. Hell, Nietz basically ADMITTED he's interested in no lynch because it requires less effort on his part. T_T

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2009, 01:07:12 AM »
Question. Why should we lower ourselves to his level if he's going to make a travesty of Mafia?

I like winning. I think No lynching will lead to victory. Therefore, I am following that course of action.

So again, you choose the outside theory of 'no lynch could win for us' ahead of 'there are scum out there like there are MEANT to be'?

My answer once again is that "It's Pesco"

The expanded answer is indeed in one of my earlier posts. Ever tried reading it?

And yet the self-proclaimed sub is refusing to follow orders. Guess you're not quite as good as you made yourself out to be.

Oh, just orders from you. There are a couple people I refuse orders from. Usually these are wastes of human flesh that I usually wouldn't even bother interacting with normally ^-^.

I signed up to play a game of Mafia which pretty much no-one else seems interested in taking seriously. Hell, Nietz basically ADMITTED he's interested in no lynch because it requires less effort on his part. T_T

Congratulations, you're the only one not taking it easy.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »
I like winning. I think No lynching will lead to victory. Therefore, I am following that course of action.
I also like winning. I think No Lynching is a blatant waste of time. Therefore, I am following the relevant course of action.

My answer once again is that "It's Pesco"
You can't use that as a magical explanation for anything. You may as well argue we need to lynch Kilga or TSO or someone else outside of the game by that logic.

The expanded answer is indeed in one of my earlier posts. Ever tried reading it?
Your argument revolves around 'some people on MS talked about this' and ignores the fact that when said topic rose it was shot down rapidly. Your only attempt at truly clarifying your actions is 'it's Pesco'. T_T

Oh, just orders from you. There are a couple people I refuse orders from. Usually these are wastes of human flesh that I usually wouldn't even bother interacting with normally ^-^.
Aw, how touching. I'd have thought that with a profession like yours you'd be able to come up with some more creative insults~

Congratulations, you're the only one not taking it easy.
Yay, I'm the only one who gives a shit.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2009, 01:14:16 AM »
Uh... Rou? If you paid any attention to my posts you should've noticed that I'm very AGAINST No Lynch, and have a beef mainly with people who are arguing for it.
What I meant to say back there is that there's no reason to get worked up because of a game in which you're supposed to to enjoy the silliness.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2009, 01:17:41 AM »
Oh man, Rule 5 is being borked.

So guys, Take it Easy!

Anyways, at this rate, we're not going to reach a majority. I'd suggest that certain people actually VOTE(Kanako). Honestly, I don't see that much harm in a no lynch, because we technically only lost 1 person on Day 1. I would prefer a no lynch to a not-majority-lynch, but the day shouldn't be "lol no lynch olololo".

@Mod: What happens when there isn't a majority, and there are two options tied?

UK: Why not just say who you think could be scum? It's not like it'll make you not want a no lynch or anything, and you'd be giving your opinion on other players.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2009, 01:24:36 AM »
Uh... Rou? If you paid any attention to my posts you should've noticed that I'm very AGAINST No Lynch, and have a beef mainly with people who are arguing for it.
What I meant to say back there is that there's no reason to get worked up because of a game in which you're supposed to to enjoy the silliness.
Considering that Pesco stated there was only a SLIGHT degree of bastard modding, that means there likely IS a valid solution to the problem, i.e. we can win by LYNCHING SCUM.

Oh man, Rule 5 is being borked.
UK threw the first punch with 'you sound retarded'. I'm just repaying in kind~

What's gonna happen? I get modkilled? Because if I do that's a weight of MY shoulders, I'll tell you. This game is infuriating because everyone is just sitting back and going for the easy No Lynch option rather than doing what you're MEANT to do in Mafia and scumhunting. If No Lynch is the solution to this 'game' then I demand a refund, because a game with a solution like that is DEFINITELY not Mafia,

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »
I also like winning. I think No Lynching is a blatant waste of time. Therefore, I am following the relevant course of action.

kk

You can't use that as a magical explanation for anything. You may as well argue we need to lynch Kilga or TSO or someone else outside of the game by that logic.

Oh hey, what's that fallacy? Reducto ad absurdium? I've provided reasons for why I think no lynch is a good choice. Far as I know you've never answered them. Your use of fallacy doesn't make me feel any better.

Your argument revolves around 'some people on MS talked about this' and ignores the fact that when said topic rose it was shot down rapidly. Your only attempt at truly clarifying your actions is 'it's Pesco'. T_T

Actually, you forgot the argument that the goal is to TAKE IT EASY[/u][/b], which is actually more relevant. The MS discussions just support said idea, even if it was called bad design.

Aw, how touching. I'd have thought that with a profession like yours you'd be able to come up with some more creative insults~

I'm the one that gets insulted. Further, I try not to waste the good ones ^-^;.

UK: Why not just say who you think could be scum? It's not like it'll make you not want a no lynch or anything, and you'd be giving your opinion on other players.

Nietz is relatively high risk. Very opportunistic on my wagon. But I have someone more likely.

Roukanken, who apparently wants it both ways. He wants me lynched but he doesn't want to vote me? Huh? I know he finally did, but it was AFTER he was called out on it.

Sodium also gives me weird vibes, but I'm not sure I want to persue them. He's been hanging back it feels like, to be honest.

If it's a scumpair, I'd probably put it at Rou and either of the other two mentioned. If there is scum in this game, I'm most certain of Rou.

But, I can see town motivations for all the players mentioned, hence why I lean no lynch.

Anyway, Nietz has the right of it. Take a chill pill, Rou?

Considering that Pesco stated there was only a SLIGHT degree of bastard modding, that means there likely IS a valid solution to the problem, i.e. we can win by LYNCHING SCUM.

Eh, I'd consider an all vanilla game with the goal of no lynch only slightly bastardly

UK threw the first punch with 'you sound retarded'. I'm just repaying in kind~

To be fair, saying you sound retarded and you are retarded are two completely different things. We've been bouncing into an escalation ^-^;

What's gonna happen? I get modkilled? Because if I do that's a weight of MY shoulders, I'll tell you. This game is infuriating because everyone is just sitting back and going for the easy No Lynch option rather than doing what you're MEANT to do in Mafia and scumhunting. If No Lynch is the solution to this 'game' then I demand a refund, because a game with a solution like that is DEFINITELY not Mafia,

A refund of what? And yeah, I agree it wouldn't be mafia, just wouldn't put it past Pesco-chan.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2009, 01:38:02 AM »
Oh hey, what's that fallacy? Reducto ad absurdium? I've provided reasons for why I think no lynch is a good choice. Far as I know you've never answered them. Your use of fallacy doesn't make me feel any better.
Reducto ad absurdium is proof by contradiction. By that logic the only way you could 'prove' No Lynch was viable is by lynching every possible candidate and seeing that every result failed.

Actually, you forgot the argument that the goal is to TAKE IT EASY[/u][/b], which is actually more relevant. The MS discussions just support said idea, even if it was called bad design.
Honestly, this is your interpretation and yours alone. And the role PM specifies that we win 'when all threats are removed', hence THERE'S A THREAT.

I'm the one that gets insulted. Further, I try not to waste the good ones ^-^;.
Well sorry for making you waste your breath. Maybe we should just kill you quickly so you can shut up~

Roukanken, who apparently wants it both ways. He wants me lynched but he doesn't want to vote me? Huh? I know he finally did, but it was AFTER he was called out on it.
So being angry at you means I immediately have to STOP being angry at K4U for all of her useless BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing yesterday? It was your constant misrep of my case that convinced me to switch

Pot calling the wedding dress black huh?

Eh, I'd consider an all vanilla game with the goal of no lynch only slightly bastardly
The goal for town is to eliminate the mafia. If we're being mislead with OUR MOST BASIC GOAL, that comes across to me as very very bastardly.

To be fair, saying you sound retarded and you are retarded are two completely different things. We've been bouncing into an escalation ^-^;
Calling me 'hon' didn't exactly help you either, sweetie. When I start using these demeaning nicknames for you, doesn't that make the itty bitty kitty angry? Doesn't it, sugar?

A refund of what?
Several hours of my life, and various medications to reduce blood pressure.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:09:51 AM by Pesco »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2009, 01:40:58 AM »
EBWOP: Okay, this is actually getting to the point where I'm convinced more or less EVERYONE is in on this except me. Except Nietz, maybe, but he could be just trying to fool me into trusting him by acting friendly. If we're talking things that we can't put past Pesco, running an entire game for the sole purpose of pissing me off probably isn't beyond him, is it?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2009, 01:47:16 AM »
Reducto ad absurdium is proof by contradiction. By that logic the only way you could 'prove' No Lynch was viable is by lynching every possible candidate and seeing that every result failed.

Then I picked the wrong fallacy, I apologize. I meant the one where you make a ridiculous extrapolation.

Honestly, this is your interpretation and yours alone. And the role PM specifies that we win 'when all threats are removed', hence THERE'S A THREAT.

What if the threat is ourselves?

And then John was a zombie.

So being angry at you means I immediately have to STOP being angry at K4U for all of her useless BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing yesterday? It was your constant misrep of my case that convinced me to switch

No. What it means is you need to take a firm stance on me and back it up. You were supporting my lynch for quite awhile before you shifted to me. And what misrep? The bullshit you've been spewing all game?

The goal for town is to eliminate the mafia. If we're being mislead with OUR MOST BASIC GOAL, that comes across to me as very very bastardly.

I guess I define bastardly differently.

Calling me 'hon' didn't exactly help you either, sweetie. When I start using these demeaning nicknames for you, doesn't that make the itty bitty kitty angry? Doesn't it, sugar?

Oh no, I revel in it. You forget, I like being demeaned ^-^. It makes me feel cute :).

Several hours of my life, and various medications to reduce blood pressure.

Can I find Pesco's address for you?

EBWOP: Okay, this is actually getting to the point where I'm convinced more or less EVERYONE is in on this except me. Except Nietz, maybe, but he could be just trying to fool me into trusting him by acting friendly. If we're talking things that we can't put past Pesco, running an entire game for the sole purpose of pissing me off probably isn't beyond him, is it?

Hmm...I want to say it is but...um...

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »
UK: I'm trying to strike a balance between "SRS BRS" and "Easy! >=3". This is basically a game where getting angry will do nothing but entertain the mod, but doing nothing will obviously go no where.

Rule 5 is being borked by the both of you. "SHE STARTED IT" is really not a reason why you started doing it.

So, you guys do realize that your argument is going no where right? Actually, let me say that in a direct way.
Seacat and Blade that can't actually cut much, you two aren't going to convince each other and other people that you're right by throwing insults.

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way...

##Unvote Still don't like Kanako's lack of voting, or offering anything important but
##Vote All Threats
Can't miss with Auto Target. I actually wonder if this is a stupid enough way to bend Pesco's "YOU CAN VOTE ANYTHING" into lolwin.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »
So, you guys do realize that your argument is going no where right? Actually, let me say that in a direct way.
Seacat and Blade that can't actually cut much, you two aren't going to convince each other and other people that you're right by throwing insults.

Oh, I was under the impression the insults were a fun diversion. I didn't actually mean them, and I know Rou didn't either ^-^

##Unvote Still don't like Kanako's lack of voting, or offering anything important but
##Vote All Threats
Can't miss with Auto Target. I actually wonder if this is a stupid enough way to bend Pesco's "YOU CAN VOTE ANYTHING" into lolwin.

Clever. I'd almost go for it.

UK: I'm trying to strike a balance between "SRS BRS" and "Easy! >=3". This is basically a game where getting angry will do nothing but entertain the mod, but doing nothing will obviously go no where.

Fair enough, but I've still got my eye on you.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2009, 01:59:17 AM »
What if the threat is ourselves?
Isn't that the basic definition of scum?
And if you mean that we have to stop fighting, then that wouldn't be Mafia. Remind me again what the name of the topic is, please.

No. What it means is you need to take a firm stance on me and back it up. You were supporting my lynch for quite awhile before you shifted to me.
What's the harm in not instantly shifting to the case? If I'd waited until a good few people had moved onto you before voting that would be suspicious, true, but that isn't the case because everyone's busy FUCKING NO LYNCHING.

And what misrep? The bullshit you've been spewing all game?
'We can't trust what you say after you die because we won't know your affiliation' is what I said. You went into a useless tangent about the Serp flip.

I guess I define bastardly differently.
Good for you. Do you think the sky is green as well?

Oh no, I revel in it. You forget, I like being demeaned ^-^. It makes me feel cute :).
Goddammit. Of all the people I had to pick a fight with. >_>

Can I find Pesco's address for you?
Much appreciated, thanks.

Hmm...I want to say it is but...um...
Precisely. If you want to play the whole 'It's Pesco, he can do anything' angle, we can validate ANYTHING up to and including 'everyone is conspiring against me and me alone'. Hence it's safer just to play logically at this point.

Now if you don't mind me, I'm off to get my head and hand inflated so I can perform a large enough facepalm in response to Sodium's idea. Seriously, this is like saying Vote: Mafia and expecting to win. Why is everyone so convinced that there's some secret way to win when the LAST time we took a hint to think outside the box we threw ourselves into a no-reveal?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »
Isn't that the basic definition of scum?
And if you mean that we have to stop fighting, then that wouldn't be Mafia. Remind me again what the name of the topic is, please.

It's pesco, etc.

What's the harm in not instantly shifting to the case? If I'd waited until a good few people had moved onto you before voting that would be suspicious, true, but that isn't the case because everyone's busy FUCKING NO LYNCHING.

There's no harm in not instantly shifting. But your vote should reflect your words. And it wasn't.

'We can't trust what you say after you die because we won't know your affiliation' is what I said. You went into a useless tangent about the Serp flip.

Which I didn't realize was useless at that point. It was ENTIRELY relevant and directly addressing what you said. In other words, not a misrep. Wherever you got that idea, I'll never know.

Good for you. Do you think the sky is green as well?

During a tornado :3

Goddammit. Of all the people I had to pick a fight with. >_>

Meow

Precisely. If you want to play the whole 'It's Pesco, he can do anything' angle, we can validate ANYTHING up to and including 'everyone is conspiring against me and me alone'. Hence it's safer just to play logically at this point.

Oh, well, I can reject your theory since I didn't get a memo that I should be tormenting Roukanken.

Now if you don't mind me, I'm off to get my head and hand inflated so I can perform a large enough facepalm in response to Sodium's idea. Seriously, this is like saying Vote: Mafia and expecting to win. Why is everyone so convinced that there's some secret way to win when the LAST time we took a hint to think outside the box we threw ourselves into a no-reveal?

Well, you were the one that proposed that hint so...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2009, 02:10:31 AM »
It's pesco, etc.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO I EVEN TRY

There's no harm in not instantly shifting. But your vote should reflect your words. And it wasn't.
Where did I say that I didn't suspect K4U, exactly?

Which I didn't realize was useless at that point. It was ENTIRELY relevant and directly addressing what you said. In other words, not a misrep. Wherever you got that idea, I'll never know.
THE ENTIRE POINT I WAS MAKING THERE WAS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR 'READING MY OWN BANDWAGON' IDEA. HOW IS SERP'S DEATH RELATED TO THAT IN THE SLIGHTEST

JESUS FUCK YOU'RE KEEPING ME UP UNTIL 2 IN THE MORNING SAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

I WOULD BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD UNTIL YOU UNDERSTOOD BUT I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING YOU'D ENJOY THAT

Oh, well, I can reject your theory since I didn't get a memo that I should be tormenting Roukanken.
And likewise, I CAN'T reject that theory because I have no reason to believe you're telling the truth. See? Should I sit around and mope about all these possible theories, or should I PLAY THE DAMN GAME?

Well, you were the one that proposed that hint so...
The alternative was 'everyone is Town and we have to No Lynch'. Why do you think I've been trying to avoid that? Because it's retarded and the sheer idea makes me want to throttle Pesco across the internet.