Author Topic: Super Touhou RPG ~ Abandoned due to mod (Pesco's) screwups  (Read 57715 times)

Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 2 *Glomp*
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2009, 01:20:03 PM »
Also @Zakeri:  Your birthday isn't listed on this site.  Curiously, you listed it on that other site - that's how I found out.
Really? I just checked and I do have it entered on my profile. Is there another option I missed or something?
Unless I'm bad at MotK - which is a possibility - I only see your age.
Plus there's nothing obvious here that says HAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:27:09 PM by u? »

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
Serpy's post bothers me, and it's not for the tackle...it...reminds me of how he acted last game. FURTHER, that "let's get people into mortal peril" strategy seems to be a nice way to get townies in the danger zone for scum to pick off if there is a hidden hurt mechanic.

The more I think about it the more I want to tack Serpentarius...

It's more pro-town than letting people continue to do nothing, if you ask me.

Too bad two people declared they would do something, and one of them was about to only to find she had been tanked.

Oh god, it's so powerful that I'd need to do it for three days straight to kill you. Take it easy, UK.

Most people would need 8, to take someone out on their own.

Yes, that is a big difference.

Now, I'll grant that people would see what you are doing, but there's also the fact that there could be hidden attacks, as has been stated before. So suddenly 3 days to kill me could become two or one.

Why is 'because otherwise nothing is going to happen' not a good enough reason, exactly?

Because you can't prove that for one, and there is actually proof AGAINST it, by several of the posts at the time, and for two, the Great power/great responsibility I brought up and you IGNORED.

Stop acting like I'm a vig. She's hardly at death's door, is she?

Not at the moment, no. No thanks to you.

Still gets people talking and starts the game, doesn't it?

When other people could have done it for less cost you self righteous prick.

I'd apologise if she'd done something, anything, to make me think what I'd done was a bad idea. All I see is her basically overreacting in a game where tackles really aren't as absolute as she makes out to be.

I might not be so pissed at you if you'd actually have taken two fucking seconds to think that if you have 3 times as much attack power as normal, you need three times as good a reason to hurt someone?

This is exactly the problem I have here. Why are people so paranoid about having everyone at absolutely perfect health? It's like being scared because you have one or two votes on you.

Not quite. Usually scum aren't suspected to have the power to secretly vote. Over and over again.

The way you word this, it sounds like you want to pick these people at random. T_T

This is the first thing I like in your post. You noticed too?

If you divide a negative number by three, it's still a negative number. I'm not even willing to place Rou's vote as three times as damaging since he at least had reasoning provided for why you might be scum. Yes, it was weak reasoning, but your reasoning for attacking him was OMGUS Pure and simple - absolutely nothing to do with scum hunting in the first place.

I have to cede this point. I don't completely cede it since I think that the more power you have the better reasoning you need, but we're going nowhere.

Finally, you're once again failing to include the human factor. Rou is not an automatic vote UK machine. And he is probably the only one this game that even has three attack. If I'm getting the math from UK's clues right, there would need to be at least three people, two of which with 2 attack, that would have to jump onto UK WHILE ignoring the fact that she had lost three HP already. In fact, if UK is a townie, and this actually did happen, then we as town should be THANKFUL it happened because it's almost a sure thing that someone is scum on that wagon.

This is the best logic I've seen thus far.

Also, Serpentarius is right in that in this game the town has a unique ability to put massive pressure on more than one person at a time. Right now my biggest suspicions are UK and Ramus (I'm getting an innocent feeling from the way Drake is phrasing his response, so he's not as bad as Ramus in my view)

You just gained scum points. Agreeing with someone that might be trying to get us into scum sniping range.

If we want to put massive pressure on a person they DAMN well better have done something scummy.

It's a nice idea, but you're failing to factor in the spellcards.  We really have no idea what anyone is capable of with spellcards.  I'm pretty sure if Roukanken can do 3 damage with a single blow, we've got far more devastating means of destruction in this game.  So getting someone in mortal peril will cause them to pull out that spellcard, and hit a townie, which could be even worse.

Ah...that's another good point I didn't consider. Thank you Ramus.

If we didn't have any evidence to go on, then I'd settle for it, but evidence always piles up one way or the other, so the point is moot.

++ scum serpy

Well, we don't know just what sorts of abilities are granted by spellcards at this point, but as I see it, even if most of them end up dealing lots of damage, the odds of a townie hitting a scum with it are significant enough that if the townie is agreed upon to be the best bet at killing scum, and is going to die anyway, forcing him to activate his spellcard first is probably for the best.  Heck, the townie in peril might just end up vindicating himself by killing off scum.  And if it's scum that get pressured into using their spellcards before they die...  Well, better to force it and then finish them off than to let them choose the tactically most effective time.

I really hate to drag out the same old hypothetical again and again, but this doesn't account for scum sniping, which I heavily suspect exists.

In any case, as I said I would, ##Tackle: serpentarius

Who knows, maybe it'll get the game- oh wait.

But more seriously I'm getting scum vibes from both Serpy's attitude and suggestions.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2009, 02:18:51 PM »
A reminder:  You get one action per damage count.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
A reminder:  You get one action per damage count.

Oh...wait...I thought I attempted to heal before the day change...

OK, now I get it.

Sorry, misunderstood that the damage count came RIGHT when the day changed.

Alright, I highly encourage cool people to tackle serp, but not too much for the time being. My reasoning isn't that strong, but well worth a damage or two.

« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »
You just gained scum points. Agreeing with someone that might be trying to get us into scum sniping range.

If we want to put massive pressure on a person they DAMN well better have done something scummy.

Townies will die. It happens in more mafia games than you think. kanakodwi.gif

sure, we could just go infinity days everyone just healing ourselves, and no one would die. Then the mod would get pissed of and everyone would lose. Or if the mod was smart, the mafia would eventually be able to use their secret votes on the people who's heals do absolutely nothing, and we'd only be closer to finding scum due to changes in technical probability. Or, instead, we could go ahead and start tackling people for scummy behavior.

I don't see what exactly is wrong with Serp's proposed plan unless I've missed something.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »
Townies will die. It happens in more mafia games than you think. kanakodwi.gif

Which is why we have CASES

sure, we could just go infinity days everyone just healing ourselves, and no one would die. Then the mod would get pissed of and everyone would lose. Or if the mod was smart, the mafia would eventually be able to use their secret votes on the people who's heals do absolutely nothing, and we'd only be closer to finding scum due to changes in technical probability. Or, instead, we could go ahead and start tackling people for scummy behavior.

This I agree with.

I don't see what exactly is wrong with Serp's proposed plan unless I've missed something.

From my understanding, he was advocating putting people in peril for pretty much no reason so we could get evidence.

« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
I thought it was implied that the people we would be putting in peril would be people we thought were scum. Of course, that just might be my common sense talking. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
I thought it was implied that the people we would be putting in peril would be people we thought were scum. Of course, that just might be my common sense talking. :V

Well, one would like to think that. But in a later post I quoted Serpy said he would go with random.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »
OK, now I think UK is looking far worse than Rou for this whole thing. I still think Rou's action was excessive, but he had some understandable reasons for it, and it also does feel too proactive an action for scum so early on.
UK on the other hand seems to be doing everything she can to capitalize on Rous action to look like an injured victim, blowing the thing out of proportion and attacking everyone who disagrees with her. I would even guess that she's playing the "angry Kitten" role on purpose to justify it.

While I agree with most things Serpentarius said, I'm not comfortable with the idea of dropping multiple players into low HP. I agree that it will make the game  more agile but, not knowing how scum operates, I think it's too risky to leave a lot of potential targets around that could be easily taken out by them. Specially early in the game when suspicions on players are not yet so well established. It might be a better idea later on when we have more of a clue about the scum modus operandi and which players are more scummy/confirmed.

I also don't like Ramus very much. Mostly because he heals UK like it's the obvious thing to do and proceeds to act like both UK and Rou are obvTown without questioning or analyzing their actions. 

I will also say right now that I don't intend to tackle so soon unless it's necessary, since it's detrimental to my healing ability.

Also, this umu = u? wordfilter is going to bite us on the ass the next time someone aims for the moe sound effect.
Aww, but I like getting attention :(
u​mu...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »
UK on the other hand seems to be doing everything she can to capitalize on Rous action to look like an injured victim, blowing the thing out of proportion and attacking everyone who disagrees with her. I would even guess that she's playing the "angry Kitten" role on purpose to justify it.

Heh, no, actually. But it's not like you'll believe me.

OK, now I think UK is looking far worse than Rou for this whole thing. I still think Rou's action was excessive, but he had some understandable reasons for it, and it also does feel too proactive an action for scum so early on.

Did I ever say Rou was scum? I don't think so. I said it was slightly scummy, but mostly a null tell. But very stupid.

I think this has been beat to death.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
  • Trying to be an engineer
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »
I also don't like Ramus very much. Mostly because he heals UK like it's the obvious thing to do and proceeds to act like both UK and Rou are obvTown without questioning or analyzing their actions. 

I guess I wasn't too clear about that.  Well, the healing I found to be obvious for reasons I believe I've already explained.  If you have a problem about me not liking the game moving too fast, then say so.  Roukanken, however, I figured was town via meta.  He's always quick to react when he's town as to move the game along, even if the action is reckless.  Scum Rou though tends to be more laid back.  UK, I'm not feeling anything too scummy or too townie from her.  Just a strong sense of Tsundere and drama for being the first hit.

Affinity is the only one annoying me right now, and that's because he just pops on scene, agrees with previous posters rather quickly and with little analysis, attacks me for an unclear reason, especially when he picks me over Drake for again, unclear reasons.  He later comes back and says that he believes Drake a bit more than me as a semi-justification and then disappears again.

Least to say, my radar is going off on him and maybe Drake depending on how things play out.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
(A warning: I might be here for part of today, but I'll be on a plane tomorrow.  Once I get to the hotel I'll check in again.)

Has produced nothing today other than 'Rou should calm down because his tank is OP' and needless setup speculation. I don't approve.

My apologies for attempting to get everyone on the same page so we can start effectively hunting scum.  And "needless setup speculation"?  I'd like to point out that it was YOUR reckless actions that caused us to go off on this tangent in the first place.  See, you say you were justified in your actions by randomly shooting UK for the sake of discussion, but then you get angry at us for reacting to your random shot?  Do you know how stupid this looks?

I still notice that no one has addressed the disclosure issue that was brought up.  I guess we're just going to twiddle our thumbs, then.  On the other hand, I suppose it doesn't matter - if someone's in low-HP peril, they'll probably come out and say it.

I heavily dislike Serp's assertion that healing is anti-town.  That entire post feels like he knows more about the game setup than we do.

##Chew On The Neck: Serp

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »
I still notice that no one has addressed the disclosure issue that was brought up.  I guess we're just going to twiddle our thumbs, then.  On the other hand, I suppose it doesn't matter - if someone's in low-HP peril, they'll probably come out and say it.

This is true...

I heavily dislike Serp's assertion that healing is anti-town.  That entire post feels like he knows more about the game setup than we do.

Thank you! I'm glad someone else sees it.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
Let's play reread the thread and rules:

7)  When you reach 0HP, you're dead (or will be when I update the thread).  There may exist some "last shot" spell cards that only activate at the border of life and death, though.

Exactly why we don't want to get many people down to low HP at once.  If there's such a thing as a counter bomb (read "there may exist" as "There is"), and it's in the hands of the Mafia, town is going to take some hurting for it.

6)  So about Spell Cards.
--Declaring one takes up your action for the day.
--All spell cards are one-use.
--Your name will appear in red in damage counts while it lasts.
--Any damage you take will go against your spell card's durability, not your HP.  Your spell card will break if you take at least as much damage as your card's durability.  Overflow damage will count against your HP.
--Spell cards will automatically fade after a certain number of days.
--While in a spell card trance the only ability you can use is the one associated with the spell card.  You can, of course, choose not to target anyone.

Compounded with the fact that spellcards are a one shot deal.  So we only get to guess what they can do before they go off.  Think of it as a random effect NUKE.  This makes killing someone and surviving crapshoot unless it's done fast, meaning that if we weaken someone, they may find themselves down to one option of using the spellcard.  And note, that both townies and scum will have a reason to do this, but only scum will have 100% accuracy for hitting someone they know is an enemy.  Thus, the pressure tactic doesn't work in this set up.

5)  If I cannot update the thread every night for some reason, please do not panic.  It will probably not kill you to wait until morning or something.  In the event that I do not return to the site for a few days, then you may start panicking.

Assume u? is dead in this case.
And I am very much alive

Alive, the Portal way:
1) Affinity (Shizuha Aki)  <-- Low posting
2) Edible (Rumia) <-- High posting
3) Nietz (Minoriko Aki) <-- Moderate Posting
4) Ramus (Wriggle Nightbug) <-- High Posting
5) Roukanken (Rika) <-- High posting
6) Serpentarius (Yamame Kurodani) <-- Low posting
7) ShiningDrake (Sara) <--Moderate Posting
8) UncertainKitten (Nazrin) <-- High Posting
9) Zakeri/Five Magic Stones (Letty Whiterock) <-- High Posting

General level of activity in thread.  May not be the most accurate since I can't get an actual count and the lives of the players are not valuable enough to me to go through the thread and count.  Just here for public use, as I've seen people have genius moments using posting density to find scum.  I've never pulled that off.

Final Theory:

The Pesco Vigilante Set Up

Remember when Pesco suggested a Texas styled set up where everyone get a single bullet to shoot with?  In theory, that game could be beaten in a single day confirming a townie and then having everyone take turns shooting each other until the single townie remained.  This game can work largely the same way UNDER A FEW CONDITIONS.

The way I see scum killing working right now, if they have that, is that they get a OHKO shot every time someone dies.  If that's the case, this won't work unless we can get all kills in before scum are allowed to declare a kill, meaning that eight people die in under 24 hours or less.  High unlikely, least to say.

Spell cards.  I've already stated my paranoia about this things.  They can and will kill you.  I'll bet on it.  These can have all too drastic turns on the plan.

If those both work out in our favor, then the Town would have a ~66 to 80 percent chance of winning this by having everyone pick an opponent and fighting to the death, one on one.  If no one has a super over powered character (read, something tankier than Roukanken) then it should end up being a death match where it's a likely possible of a townie coming out on top.

However, there's too many unknowns and I can't recommend going about this like that yet.  We need to confirm what the Mafia can or can not do.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:49:30 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
We should be dropping people down into the HP range where they're in mortal peril

'Kay, let's start with you.

##Stomp the spider (Tackle Serp)

As other people have said, if the scum really do have an extra way to attack, then this would make townies vulnerable. Doing this randomly, as he said he wouldn't mind, would make this even worse.

I don't have anything else to add right now, but I'm gonna re-read things again.

« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
Exactly why we don't want to get many people down to low HP at once.  If there's such a thing as a counter bomb (read "there may exist" as "There is"), and it's in the hands of the Mafia, town is going to take some hurting for it.
If there's a Counterbomb option, and the Mafia has it, then ... what? Then we hope the mafia is inactive and doesn't notice that they are going to die when we lynch them?

Compounded with the fact that spellcards are a one shot deal.  So we only get to guess what they can do before they go off.  Think of it as a random effect NUKE.  This makes killing someone and surviving crapshoot unless it's done fast, meaning that if we weaken someone, they may find themselves down to one option of using the spellcard.  And note, that both townies and scum will have a reason to do this, but only scum will have 100% accuracy for hitting someone they know is an enemy.  Thus, the pressure tactic doesn't work in this set up.
Actually, rereading these rules, it's much more comforting to know them, because watch:
--Any damage you take will go against your spell card's durability, not your HP.  Your spell card will break if you take at least as much damage as your card's durability.  Overflow damage will count against your HP.
judging from this rule (and from my spellcard) All spellcards have a lasting, passive effect. In full, these effects may be just as devastating as you say it is, but if we choose to lynch somebody we think is scum and they use this card as a last measure, well, it would only take two or three people who haven't voted that day to end the effect prematurely.

but, if this will be the case, then it basically means that we'll be lynching probably only one person a day. And instead of an L-1 claim, we get a spellcard activation. This setup may actually be more balanced than we think.

Assume u? is dead in this case.
OH GOD. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!? Oh, u?, you were always so kind...
Wait, one person would miss me?  :)

Final Theory:

The Pesco Vigilante Set Up

that's an unusually high percentage of winning, and I can't help but feel that the setup wouldn't be that broken if we followed your plan. I'm not exactly sure what the numbers in your equation will be. I do agree we need to figure out what the mafia has in place of a nightkill, because if we assume it'stime related tick damage, then we should be pulling forward with as many possible lynches as we can so we can shoot them off quick and easy, but if it's one kill per lynch, we need to treat this more like a regular mafia game where we all agree to target one person at a time. I think it would be much safer to test Ramus's theory on the nightkill first TBH.

Setup speculation is nice, but really we need to go about finding out what is actually happening behind the scenes rather than spouting random theories.

Also, I just realized my entire posts is based on a post that just cut me. does anyone remember what I was going to say beforehand?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:50:16 PM by u? »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »
If there's a Counterbomb option, and the Mafia has it, then ... what? Then we hope the mafia is inactive and doesn't notice that they are going to die when we lynch them?

Or attack all at once, near end day.
You're just asking for a calculation error. Day will end when we have the tally up and if someone cuts me posting the count with an activation, more power to them.

but, if this will be the case, then it basically means that we'll be lynching probably only one person a day. And instead of an L-1 claim, we get a spellcard activation. This setup may actually be more balanced than we think.

Never thought it was unbalanced. I trust u? :P

« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:52:58 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »
Also, I just realized my entire posts is based on a post that just cut me. does anyone remember what I was going to say beforehand?

Beats me.  The knowledge of knowing what you were going to say literally beats me for knowing it.  ;_;

No, we kill off people one by one like would a normal Mafia game.

judging from this rule (and from my spellcard) All spellcards have a lasting, passive effect. In full, these effects may be just as devastating as you say it is, but if we choose to lynch somebody we think is scum and they use this card as a last measure, well, it would only take two or three people who haven't voted that day to end the effect prematurely.

There's actually a few non-passive if I read the rules right.

--Use a Spell Card ability - This depends on the spell card :P

--While in a spell card trance the only ability you can use is the one associated with the spell card.  You can, of course, choose not to target anyone.

Not sure what that means though.
Means you can't tackle or heal unless your spellcard says you can

BREAK THE GAME TO MAKE IT BETTER

that's an unusually high percentage of winning, and I can't help but feel that the setup wouldn't be that broken if we followed your plan. I'm not exactly sure what the numbers in your equation will be. I do agree we need to figure out what the mafia has in place of a nightkill, because if we assume it'stime related tick damage, then we should be pulling forward with as many possible lynches as we can so we can shoot them off quick and easy, but if it's one kill per lynch, we need to treat this more like a regular mafia game where we all agree to target one person at a time. I think it would be much safer to test Ramus's theory on the nightkill first TBH.

I never said it was a good plan.  After all, it's not a matter of the game being balanced or not, it's just that this takes a different pattern of thinking.  And besides, any good GM will have something set up to avoid most game breaking theory.  And since Pesco is a mod, I'm not sure how much of a hand he's had in it.

EDIT:  Youmu, I think she meant as in attack all at once.  In(this)game days and normal Mafia days are being used interchangeably.
Pesco knows what she meant and days will end when the books are balanced.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:58:39 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »
So Pesco is definitely yellow and Youmu is green?

That clears some things up.

*does not modkill Ramus for using our colors* :P
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:51:28 PM by u? »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
My apologies for attempting to get everyone on the same page so we can start effectively hunting scum.  And "needless setup speculation"?  I'd like to point out that it was YOUR reckless actions that caused us to go off on this tangent in the first place.  See, you say you were justified in your actions by randomly shooting UK for the sake of discussion, but then you get angry at us for reacting to your random shot?  Do you know how stupid this looks?

This post reeks AtE, which is something I never see from Edible. My point is that your contribution to the discussion consisted of nothing much beyond 'Rou needs to stop firing because [drama]he's wasting so much time[/drama]'. You proceed to drop the point a post later and say, well, nothing else before disappearing for a day and jumping on the Serp wagon.

That said, Serp saying 'randomly weakening people is okay if we have no leads' when we've already got PLENTY TO WORK WITH is also ringing alarms, along with attacking UK who is (no offense) a pretty easy target today. Serp is already taking a few hits, so don't mind if I help out with my suspect.
Edible jumping on with one point when people like UK had made out a pretty long attack against him feels a little like bussing, really.

##Tank Tackle: Edible

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »
EBWOP: And sorry, Zak. Happy birthday.

Kinda late for that :P
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:40:07 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 3 Tent Ankles
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »
Ramus has taken 2 damage
UK has taken 1 damage
Umu has taken 1 damage
Serp has taken 1 damage
Edible has taken 3 damage

Other people have taken no damage.

It is now Day 3.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2009, 09:49:06 PM »
You proceed to drop the point a post later and say, well, nothing else before disappearing for a day and jumping on the Serp wagon.

I'm not going to waste any more time trying to get you to think before you shoot.

Also, thanks for the hilarious misrep about my activity.  My last post was nowhere near a day after the post before that.

I spent most of yesterday trying to organize the game so we could all think along the same lines, so we could more easily apply standard logic to the game.  You spent most of yesterday having a catfight with UK, as I recall.

Also, thanks for the "people like UK" comment - until I bit him as well, only UK had done damage to Serp today.  Why are you making so many obvious mistakes to make me look bad?

Serp has taken 1 damage

Okay, apparently only one of us (out of 3?) managed to damage Serp yesterday.  Hmm.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »
FYI, IDK AtE, WTF is it?

AKA, what is AtE?

And Serp, tanks, awesome.  That might shoot a few holes in my plan if he's scum.
Still demanding that Affinity talks.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »
An I arrive 15 minutes late and miss the day change again, screw this.
##Heal Nietz
I'll read this stuff later.

Sorry, shifted day change a bit earlier so that I don't need to stay up too late every day.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:57:42 PM by Pes-co-mod »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2009, 09:57:10 PM »
Also, thanks for the hilarious misrep about my activity.  My last post was nowhere near a day after the post before that.
Given I saw you online several hours earlier and you said nothing...

I spent most of yesterday trying to organize the game so we could all think along the same lines, so we could more easily apply standard logic to the game.  You spent most of yesterday having a catfight with UK, as I recall.

Talk general points all you like. When it comes to actually advancing, you need to make accusations. The fact that every word coming out of your mouth spews AtE irritates me a lot.

Also, thanks for the "people like UK" comment - until I bit him as well, only UK had done damage to Serp today.  Why are you making so many obvious mistakes to make me look bad?
The case stands that UK managed to make a sizable case on Serp. Why did you only produce one line of reasoning before hopping on?

Okay, apparently only one of us (out of 3?) managed to damage Serp yesterday.  Hmm.
UK and Drake had already used their actions for the day.

Ramus: AtE = Appeal to Emotion. AKA deliberately acting angry or offended in an attempt to win people over.

Nietz: Okay good god WHAT.
You heal yourself FOR NO REASON WHEN YOU TOOK NO DAMAGE AT ALL?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »
EBWOP: Yeah I'm gonna have to go for a while. I sorta have a friend who I need to get back to hanging out with. -_-

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2009, 10:03:21 PM »
*Gives the thumbs up to Roukanken*

Enjoy it.  Also, the title "Tent Ankles" seems to be a play on words of Tank Tackle.  Finally, while the Pathos comment is correct, I fail to see how it makes Edible all that scummy (maybe moldy though).

My puns are not so arb. 10 tackles or tentacles.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:07:08 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »
If I'd already used up my action for the day (this game keeps confusing me <_<) then I'll say it again.

##Stomp the spider

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
Quick request:  Can we refer to people by their current forum name.  I hate having to go to the first page and look up who's playing as what character.

Sure, if I know who you're talking about.
I think the only one that's different is Zakeri/Five Magic Stones.

People shouldn't be changing their names during Mafia games anyway.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:53:10 PM by u? »