Author Topic: Return to the Return to the Barren Path  (Read 22613 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Return to the Return to the Barren Path
« on: September 13, 2009, 12:54:13 AM »
>Unfatal Commonality

> "My loyalty and devotion as your very own apprentice. I will off course always be there to call upon for the occasional favour."

> "Please, as a first lesson, show me how best to find a way to defeat Parsee. We fear she may not go down through conventional force. Our only lead is to search the underground world for the bucket loli Kisume, apparently also known as the hobo queen. Perhaps you may lead us further into this quest."

>"Eh, I can get blokes to do that when I need it on account of hitting them really zoggin' hard." Says Suika. "But you lot can tag along with me."
>"Oh right, that bit. I can take you underground, sure."
>Nitori heads back into her warehouse and closes the door.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Return to the Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 06:50:07 AM »
> First

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
> second.

> So everyone, lets hop onto Mystia's back and lets fly to the horizon!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 10:39:34 PM »
> Go back up to the warehouse and politely knock on the door. "Psst, Nitori. Are you ready to go? You'll be bringing the very best of your ingenious kappa tech equipment, right? We'll be needing the very best and brightest to actually stand a chance at this."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 01:15:40 AM »
> First

>This isn't useful as a command at all.

> second.

> So everyone, lets hop onto Mystia's back and lets fly to the horizon!

>"This one notices there is a difficulty in scale," says Flandre,

> Ask > Summary of details so far

>I'm kinda in a hurry: Here's the fast version

> Go back up to the warehouse and politely knock on the door. "Psst, Nitori. Are you ready to go? You'll be bringing the very best of your ingenious kappa tech equipment, right? We'll be needing the very best and brightest to actually stand a chance at this."

>"No," comes Nitori's voice, somewhat muffled by the closed door, "I think you'll do just fine with that hack oni you've decided to pal around with!"

>_

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 02:56:50 AM »
>cannabalize corpses

Pako

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 04:43:52 AM »
> Plural Prostitutes poke pie.

> FUCK YOU NITORI, YOU AINT ARE MY ZOGGIN BITCH NO MORE. Suika~ come to me my dear.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:19:16 PM by Pako »

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »
>I'm kinda in a hurry: Here's the fast version
That doesn't really answer my question =/ Has anyone saved the first topic?

Pako

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
> Confirm that the above user has amnesia and should be beaten up for it, because he doesn't remember anything at all and has amnesia which means he doesn't remember anything at all because he has forgotten it because he is forgetfull which always means he has amnesia.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 05:52:45 AM »
> "You can't forget what you never saw before," the boy cosplaying as Nazrin said.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 06:30:28 AM »
> Kick Lem in the Gambino

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »
> "I got yer Gambino right here!" Lem fired a well-placed shot into Pesco's skull for massive damage.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »
> "I got yer Gambino right here!" Lem fired a well-placed shot into Pesco's skull for massive damage.
>Abuse godmother powers

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »
> Tewi autobombs

Pako

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »

Its time to unleash the spellcards
> [truth sign, Pesco wins You lose].

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »
> Lem has antispellcard armor. Lem sprays you with tons of bullets ala Remilia's fourth nonspell. You die. Continue? y/n

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 09:57:35 PM »
> Lem has antispellcard armor. Lem sprays you with tons of bullets ala Remilia's fourth nonspell. You die. Continue? y/n
>The parser inflicts serious damage to this nonbeliever, Gengetu Rape Time style.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »
>Godmother abuse to rerail the barren path...as much as it has rails.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:33 AM »
> Lem is blasted back onto the rails and is hit by a train piloted a little man in a green hat. Lem is sent to the netherrealm, where he marries Yuyuko and becomes the prince of ghosts.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 03:22:57 AM »
> Lem is blasted back onto the rails and is hit by a train piloted a little man in a green hat. Lem is sent to the netherrealm, where he marries Yuyuko and becomes the prince of ghosts.

Ok, y'see, I'm gonna step outside the system for a bit and give you the benefit of hopefully what is ignorance, rather than a concentrated trolling attempt.

You see, you don't respond to other people's actions, we're all the same person. The text parser (Purvis) responds to OUR actions. This isn't freeform roleplay, this is a human roguelike. So...yeah.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:39 AM »
Ah, my bad. (this is why it's important to post the rules, but I blame myself too)

>Start grinding on said rails.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 04:50:24 AM »
> We can screw around with 4th wall breaking crap like this, except it seems like Purvis would just ignore us all for longer.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 06:21:51 AM »
Oh dear Suwako, I can't see the rails anymore!

I assume Purvis needs material to work with...

> Whisper in a low voice to Nitori, such that Suika wouldn't be able to hear. Have your companions distract her with praising the motorcycle or the fish or something or other if you have to. "Nitori, a kappa of your intelligence would surely easily see through what I just did. I was expecting to be able to pull that off without having to explain anything to any of my comrades...and it seems most of them understood. Now, we have much need of your superior intellect. That device was something of your making, thus you would understand it best. Now we must fix things before gensokyo ends up a flaming sea and we both run out of customers."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 06:29:46 AM »
> "I know a lotion we can get from Eirin that will fix your hair"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 06:39:43 AM »
> "You can't forget what you never saw before," the boy cosplaying as Nazrin said.
> Kick Lem in the Gambino
>Abuse godmother powers
> Tewi autobombs

>The parser inflicts serious damage to this nonbeliever, Gengetu Rape Time style.

Ok, y'see, I'm gonna step outside the system for a bit and give you the benefit of hopefully what is ignorance, rather than a concentrated trolling attempt.

You see, you don't respond to other people's actions, we're all the same person. The text parser (Purvis) responds to OUR actions. This isn't freeform roleplay, this is a human roguelike. So...yeah.
Ah, my bad. (this is why it's important to post the rules, but I blame myself too)

> We can screw around with 4th wall breaking crap like this, except it seems like Purvis would just ignore us all for longer.

>If I had a rock, I'd bust yo heads in...

Oh dear Suwako, I can't see the rails anymore!

I assume Purvis needs material to work with...

> Whisper in a low voice to Nitori, such that Suika wouldn't be able to hear. Have your companions distract her with praising the motorcycle or the fish or something or other if you have to. "Nitori, a kappa of your intelligence would surely easily see through what I just did. I was expecting to be able to pull that off without having to explain anything to any of my comrades...and it seems most of them understood. Now, we have much need of your superior intellect. That device was something of your making, thus you would understand it best. Now we must fix things before gensokyo ends up a flaming sea and we both run out of customers."

>Rumia sets to the tasks of distracting Suika by running circles around her.
>Nitori opens the side door a crack, enough that she can fix a nasty eye on you. "Look, if you wanna to play with that oni, that's all well and good with me. But I am not dealing with with that drunken, crude idiot. And what's this we business? I'm in good with Parsee, and a bit of roughhousing around never hurt Gensokyo anyways. So you can go play with her if you like, just leave me out of it!"

> "I know a lotion we can get from Eirin that will fix your hair"

> Nitori fixes another long, silent look at you. Then she says, "...I'll make it worth your while."

>_

Pako

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »
> Il make it worth your while if you know what I mean.

> Drag Nitori out of her house.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »
> Find something we can abuse freely. Name it Pako. You know the rest.

Pako

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:45 AM »
> Find something we can abuse freely. Name it Pako. You know the rest.

> Ensure the object loves to be abused by Pesco.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
> We don't have a Pesco