Author Topic: Any other people playing Honkai Impact 3rd?  (Read 3466 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Any other people playing Honkai Impact 3rd?
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:59:03 AM »
I've noticed this game over a year ago when it was China only, and was curious about it since I like the character design and looks of the gameplay.

Anyway it's out now, and I'm enjoying it. Was wondering if anyone else did, maybe some vets with the older versions even. If so I have a pile of questions if you don't mind me asking =P.

Anyway my in game username is Ghaleon, I don't really have a main yet, I just generally use white comet kiana the most even though I have ranger kiana (my only non-guaranteed valk so far). I like white comet's outfit more but I'll probably make the ranger my main as soon as I get a darn green crescent thing to upgrade her gun with.

Honestly the game really impresses me as far as a phone game goes. The combat looks great and is fluid at 60fps with no lag issues. My only gripe is that the dodge button doesn't seem 100% responsive all the time, but that might just be the fact it's a phone game and I'm not familiar with phone game controlss ince the only phone game I ever played was puzzle and dragons and I quit that over a year ago.

As far as I can tell this game is very F2P friendly, so much so that I might actually buy some crystals just to support it out of principle, just the monthly pass one for now.

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
Re: Any other people playing Honkai Impact 3rd?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
*raises hand*

YEN2 - Player ID: 10026687 - Invitation Code: SJ777N

I played it's english version since day one. So I'm pretty good at it.

I always go by YEN2 in online mobile game. If you wanna me invite me in this game, go ahead.

A Bayonetta-esque hack-and-slash game on mobile is a pretty cool concept. Even the first character you obtained behaves like Bayonetta with her weapon being guns, summoning giant limb on certain attack, ability to slo-mo after a perfect dodge. I just played Bayonetta at that time. So when I saw that game, I immediately download it and love it... despite my outdated phone being really ill-suited to play a 3D hack-and-slash. That was before, now I mostly treat that game like a chore since there's so many timed event.

Despite having lots of character and a few high rarity characters, I still mostly goes with using my starting characters because they combo well with each other.

Yeah, that game is F2P friendly. Diamonds are everywhere. And the dev always gives 60-300 diamonds if there's any problem in the game. I appreciate it.

If you have any question. Go ahead and ask me. Maybe I can answer it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:00:54 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
Game certainly is entertaining. Everything I could say seems to have already been said here.

I?ll post my friend code here...

Sometime later.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 05:14:43 AM »
I'm doing missions for greatsword fragments (those purple shard things that seems to be needed to upgrade effing EVERYTHING in the base that doesn't drop ANYHWHERE except from said missions)... like I never got one ever. It's kinda annoying. I complained in game chat and someone said that rewards are determined at the start of a mission not the end, so just quit and save myself the time if I don't get what I want... How do you see what your loot is going to be in advance? I can't seem to figure it out.

Also is there any way to change my outfit to another class of the same character? Like play ranger kiana while wearing white comet kiana outfit?

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 01:09:20 AM »
The reward are determined at the start of mission, eh? Well, if you wanna find it, maybe do a later mission or do a base mission. The one that drops 1st tier material has a near guaranteed chance to drop unlike to later tier. You could also ask for it in Armada (guild). High levelled player won't even care about 1st tier materials anymore.

No actually, each character has its own different costumes (It's mostly color swaps though.). Except for swimsuits.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 03:16:02 AM »
Yeah I'm getting 2 star blues all the freakin time, but I just can't get that 1 star greatsword fragment. driving me nuts.
I'm honestly thinking my account or the game version is bugged so they can't drop.